Tears Of A Killer

Hello my crazies, I'm back with another chapter. Sorry that I kept you waiting. I'm still not feeling like my old self, but I thought I'd push through since a lot of you guys asked for another chapter. Thank you bitches so much for loving my books! I've put a lot of work into them and it warms my heart when you guys comment how much you love reading them. 

I know it feels like I've ruined the story by killing Lilly, but trust me, It's not ruined. I promise you will enjoy what I've got planned for you. I told my sister the concept, and she loved it, so I know you guys will love it too. 

There are new characters coming in the next couple of chapters and I hope you will give them some love as they will be dealing with some f**ked up shit. Killian will have to play hero again, maybe. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this and comment below because I love reading your comments. Don't forget to vote as well. 

**************

Killian's P.O.V

I don't know how long I've been sitting here, but this place seems to be my favourite place at the moment. When I first bought my house, I never really cared for the barroom in it as I'm not much of a drinker. I'd must rather have a room dedicated to guns and knives. However, lately, I've spent much of my time in this room trying to find solace at the bottom of every bottle that I can lay my hand on.

"Are you planning to tell her parents about her funeral?"

I grunted, "Tell them what? What the f**k do you expect me to tell them, that their daughter who they thought was dead for seven years turned out not to be dead but ended up dying two days after coming back into my life?"

I took a sip of the bitter brew that was in my hand as I regarded Mik. He was giving me that pitiful look that everyone seemed to be wearing in my presence lately. I didn't need it, I really f**king didn't need it.

"Well, f**k, when you put it like that, I can see how telling them might be a bad idea."

It's not that I never considered contacting them, but my attempts over the years have been futile. Red's parents blamed me for her death and wanted nothing to do with me, so it definitely would not be in my best interest to contact them.

"What about your mother, she was a part of Lilly's life for the past few years?"

I put my drink down and scrawled at him. What the f**k is wrong with him today?

"What the f**k, have you suddenly turned into a family relations officer?"

Mik stepped closer to me, laying a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off, but the bastard just put it right back.

"You're not in your right mind right now, and I know that Lilly would want the people she cared about to say their final goodbye to her."

I swiped the glass off the counter, it hit the wall shattering into tiny pieces, the dark liquid leaving a stain that I knew would be a bitch to get off later. Mik looked at the pieces on the ground then turn back to me. That look of pity was on his ugly face again.

"Firstly, stop looking at me like I'm some bitch that doesn't know how to control her feelings. And secondly, stop f**king talking about death and final goodbyes!"

I got up and walked away, leaving him standing there. The headache that I seem to be living with the past few days was digging a grave in my head. My world was coming in and out of focus and I pray that God, (if there was one) would end my suffering and take me to wherever my baby was.