She is, or she isn't?

Hello again! I decided to give you another chapter because I freaking love you, bitches. This chapter is for all my conspiracy theorists' bitches out there. Go on, you know you want to. Let your head and your imagination run wild. I want to see how many of you will start theorising on what Killian thinks of Lacey and her potential connection to Lilly. Do you agree with him, do you not. Does his reason make some sense, or has he finally lost the plot? Do you agree with Mik that the FBI is messing with him? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. 

P.S. Keep a lookout for that giveaway and let me know your ideas on prizes.  

**********

Killian P.O.V

"Have you got it?"

Levi walked into the room with a bewildered look on his face. In his hand, he held a black folder containing what I hope was the information on Lacey.

"Yeah, I got it but..."

He scratched his head and looked at the file then back at me. I knew exactly why he was confused.

"But what?" I asked still.

"This woman looks so much like, Lilly, it's f**king scary."

I smiled, "Yes, she does. The resemblance is uncanny."

"Anyway," he said, handing me the file. "This is everything that I could find on her, but I must say, that husband of hers is a nasty piece of work."

I thanked him and took the folder. Levi refused to go digital, he claimed that getting information the old fashion way is much better than any digital stuff. Levi started working for me after Lilly's accident. I told him that he didn't have to, but he said that it was what Lilly would have wanted.

He left the room and I sat at my desk in my study hesitant to open the file. I knew she wasn't Red, or I was trying very hard to convince myself that she wasn't. Although she looked a lot like my wife, there were some things that were different. Her eyes for one, which was brown, not blue. However, she did display certain qualities like Red.

I've been watching her for the past three weeks and the more I did, the more I was convinced that she was connected to Lilly in some way. I just didn't know how yet.

Taking a much-needed deep breath, I opened up the file. The first thing I saw was her face smiling at me. The image struck me like a hot rod to my heart. I just couldn't get over how much she looked like Lilly.

After staring at her face for a while, I flipped to the next page and read on. The information inside stated that she was thirty, two years younger than Lilly would have been. She was adopted at the age of four by her husband's mother. I guessed that's how she ended up marrying the bastard.

I skimmed over details of her younger life, like where she went to school or college and what subjects she studied. Levi provided pictures of her when she was younger, and it was like I was looking at Lilly. Everything was the same except for her eyes and her hair.

A crazy thought crossed my mind as I thought more about it. I became sure that it might be true in some way. However, I knew that the only way I was going to get my answer was by going to the source directly.

I retrieved the phone from my desk and dialled Mik. He picked up on the second ring.

"Why the f**k are you calling me so early in the morning, don't you sleep like the rest of us normal people?"

I snorted. The idiot is the only person who was brave enough to speak to me like that, and I allowed it because I considered him my brother.

"It's after twelve, dumbass. Get your lazy ass out of bed and start your day like a normal person."