Meet up

Hello, my lovelies! I'm back with another chapter. I know I said I would upload on Monday, but I was so busy and I couldn't find the time. But, it's here now. I promised a chapter with details on how to enter the giveaway. I haven't forgotten, I'm just so freaking busy. But, I will do it sometime this week. 

Ahywhore, I hope you enjoy this chapter. The next one will be up after this. 

******

Killian P.O.V

"Don't be nervous. They are your family; they'll be happy to see you."

She was pacing the length of the room. Her hands clutched tightly together. Every few seconds, her eyes would glance at the clock, and as the seconds ticked closer to her parents' arrival, her nervousness increased.

"I know it's silly for me to be so nervous, but I can't help this feeling that's telling me that all this will turn out to not be true. That all this is just a dream."

Walking over to her, I took the hands that she was clutching like a lifeline. Her palms were sweaty and shaking slightly. To try and calm her down some, I drew small circles over her knuckles with my thumbs. She gave an audible sigh, her shoulders slumping.

"Do you trust me?"

She nodded. "Then trust that I am right about this. Trust that my heart recognises you. Trust that I love you. Trust that everything will be okay."

With tears in her eyes, nodded and smiled. "Okay, I will. But I need to get over my anxiety. Tell me about my family. What are they like? What was our relationship like? Did they approve of us being together? Why haven't you been in contact with them all these years?"

Well, f**k. Where to start? She looked at me expectantly. Her brown eyes filled with curiosity. How would I answer her questions without making her even more nervous? It's not like I'd be able to hide my dislike for her parents any more than they will be able to hide theirs for me.

They disliked that I took their daughter from them, and I disliked that they wanted to take her from me. They thought that I wasn't good enough for her, and I thought that I was the only one for her. Her parents and I are in a agree to disagree relationship, and none of us was willing to back down.

"I'm going to need a drink for this."

"Oh my god, you guys hate each other, right?"

She looked disheartened. I wished I could tell her that it wasn't true. That her parents and I were on good terms, but it would be no use lying to her when she'd surely see the truth when they arrive.

"Hate is such a strong word."

She took her hand out of mine and walked over to the couch, dropping herself into it. A frown marred her beautiful face as she gazed up at me.

"You guys definitely hate each other."

I took the seat opposite her, recapturing her hands with one of mine. With my free hand, I moved her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"Even if that's the case, all that matters is that we all love you."

Her frown deepened, and she didn't look convinced. On the contrary, she looked even more worried.

"What happened? Why do you guys hate each other?"

I sighed, "Where do I begin?"

"Oh, this is definitely bad." She expressed in frustration.