Oh brother, what a mess

HI GUYS, I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS HIADOS I HAD YOU GUYS ON. I KNOW I'M THE WORSE UPDATEROPER (IF THAT'S EVEN A WORD), AND I UPDATE LIKE A ZOMBIE...SLOW AS F**k. BUT HOPEFULLY, THIS NEW CHAPTER WILL CHEER YOU UP.

HOPE YOU ENJOY, AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW. I LOVE YOU GUYS, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

PIC OF NOAH'S BROTHER.

CHAPTER 8

Noah's P.O.V

I swear the universe is out to f**king get me!

Turning in my bed, I swore when my head felt like it was about to explode. Just as I flicked the cover off and stood, I heard a soft moan. I turned and froze when I saw not one but two naked women in my bed.

I knew I got pissed last night, but not that much I'd f**k two women and forget it about it the next morning. I sighed, knowing that it could only mean one thing. Deciding to get the inevitable over with, I shook the two girls awake, they moaned and stretched like kittens, and not the sexy kind.

Two pairs of blue eyes looked up at me. They didn't seem surprised to see me, instead, they were f**king raping me with their eyes. One of them licked her lips and started touching herself, then the other one joined her.

I stared at them like they were crazy, "Woah there, let's not start that shit on my bed, I don't want to have to f**king burn my sheets."

Their eyes widen when they realised that I was turning them down.

"You don't want to f**k us?" Plastic Barbie number one asked, while plastic Barbie number two batted her eyelids at me.

"I'd prefer to be f**king date rape by a herd zombie ghosts from hell before I ever put my dick anywhere near the two of you."

They gasped, insulted, but I didn't care. There was only one woman that my dick wanted, but ever since she found out that her dead husband isn't dead, the only release I get is when I do it myself.

"Your f**king loss asshole! Come on Candy, let go." Plastic number one glared at me.

"You're right Buttercup, he is an asshole." They gathered their clothes and left my room.

I rolled my eyes. Candy and Buttercup? Really?

As I was stripping my bed of the sheet that I decided to burn anyway, I heard loud voices shouting at each other, then the banging of my front door. I dump the pile of sheets on the floor and decided to wash the scent of slut off of me. I might not have f**ked them, but I smelled like I did.

When I was dressed, I left my room and went downstairs for some much-needed coffee. I wasn't always a coffee drinker, but having lived with Lilly, I got addicted.

As I entered the kitchen I was greeted by the reason for the two plastic things in my bed.

"Big bro!"

I grabbed the coffee mug and poured a cup, taking a long sip, I savoured the rich flavour. When I was sure I was calm enough to not kill my brother, only then did I acknowledge him.

"What the f**k are you doing in my house, Nate?"

He held his hand over his heart, faking a hurt look. It wasn't that I didn't want him in my house, I just hate the f**king stunts he pulled sometimes.

When I first introduced him to Lilly, he spent the entire week that he stayed with us, hitting on her. It pissed me off because he did what I couldn't do, he made her laugh and forget about all her problem for a little while.