Frankly, he deserves to die

HAPPY VALENTINES MY LITTLE KILLERS, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH UNIVERSITY. I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND ACCEPT THIS CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY. 

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! UNTIL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE KILLERS.

COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW!!

PIC OF KIDS :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 3

Jessy's P.O.V

He's coming for me, I can feel in deep within my soul. Every day for the past eight years I've lived in constant fear of Mik finding me, but now I knew that the time has finally come.

I smiled at my husband, Frank, who was telling me how his day went. I pretended to be interested, but my mind was on Mik. I felt like the most horrible person in the world because I knew that when Mik found me, he would Kill Frank.

"Willa baby, are you feeling alright?"

I nodded my head, "Yes, of course, it's just morning sickness I think."

Frank beamed, "I still can't believe that you're pregnant, we've been trying for so long now, I was starting to think that It would never have happened."

I tried my best to keep my smile in place, I wasn't as happy about my pregnancy as Frank was, I never intended to get pregnant in the first place. For years, I pretended to want a baby with him, but the truth is, I took all the precautions to prevent it from ever happening, but by some miracle I still got pregnant.

It might make me sound like a heartless bitch, by I didn't want to ever have another man's child. I wanted to keep that as only belonging to Mik. Silly, I know, when I'm giving my body every night to another man, but since I needed to do that in order to survive, I couldn't help it. If it was up to me, if Mik had just let me live my life in peace, I never would have had the need to sleep with another man.

"Mommy, what's morning sickness, and how can you still get it even though it not morning anymore?"

Gemini, looked confused as she asked the question, and Jasper rolled his little eyes next to her.

"It's the baby that's making her sick, and mommies call it morning sickness because it starts in the morning but lasted all day."

I laughed, this was just like Jasper, he always tries to outdo his sister. You'd think that because they are twins they'd be very close, but it's like they're always in constant competition with each other.

Frank chuckled, but like always, he tried to defuse the argument that was on the verge of happening between Gemini and Jasper. He's so good with them, even better than I am.

I'm the parent they come to when they want their own way because I'm easier to manipulate, but Frank is the one they turn to when the have a problem and want advice.

"Remember we talked about mommy having a baby in her tummy, well, because the baby is growing, mommy is feeling a little sick. But, don't worry, mommy will be all better soon, and you'll have a baby brother or sister to play with."

Gemini smiled then turned to her brother and stuck her tongue out, I knew what was going to come after that, so I got up from the dining table and ushered them up as well.

"Ok, you two monkeys, it's time for you to wash up and get ready for bed, you've got a very big day tomorrow. It's the first day of your new school!"

I tried to put as much excitement into my voice, but my kids were both moaning, they found the idea of having to attend a new school quite horrifying.