I'm back motherf**kers!

Hi guys, I know it's been a minute since I spoke to you guys and I know that you've been patiently awaiting an update for this book. I just want to say that I'm sorry that it took me so long to continue with this book. Actually, I was in a really bad place and I wasn't even sure that I wanted to continue writing. Every time I would try and write, I was left with a dark, blank space in my head, making me feel like I've lost all of my creativity. However, I've had a lot of you pm me asking how I am and expressing your love for my books and that has helped me a lot. So much so, that I feel confident enough to start writing again.

Since I haven't written anything creative in a while, I'm not sure how good this chapter will be, so, please don't be too harsh with your comment if it isn't any good. I promise to improve as time goes by and my confidence in myself has reached what it use to be.

I love you guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I promise to keep uploading new ones until this book is finished.

Chapter 11

Lilly's P.O.V

"Killian?"

I can't believe that it's him. From the moment that I heard that he's alive, I knew that I'd have to see him again, but I never expected it to be like this. Here he is, standing in front of me, very much alive. I didn't know what to do, we both just stood there frozen.

"Killian"

I said again, raising my hand to touch his face. I wanted to make sure that he wasn't an illusion, that brain wasn't playing tricks on me. However, when my hand touched his face, I knew he was real. At that moment, my world felt like just a little brighter.

He looked at me with disbelief. Taking me in from head to toe. The hand that he had on my shoulder got a little tighter. Raising the other hand, he brought it to my face, slowly stroking it.

"Lilly, baby."

We were both so shocked to see each other that we just stood there staring into each other's eyes, not saying a word.

It was like time, which had stood still for seven years, restarted itself the moment our eyes met.

The shocked look fell away from his face and was replaced with a smile. I couldn't help it, I smiled too.

"God, you're even more beautiful than before." He whispered.

I responded with, "I've missed you so much."

He smiled again, looking just as handsome as the day I last saw him. "Saying the words, I miss you, does not even begin to explain the agony I felt from your absence, woman."

His hand left my shoulder and dropped to my waist. "I think I'll show you instead."

His lips were on mine faster than I could process the meaning of his words. And the moment our lips touch, I felt completely alive for the first time in seven years. My lips parted and moved on their own with no encouragement from him. I closed my eyes and let the moment take me. With every stroke of his tongue against mine, a new fire was lit in me and memories of us started to flood my head.

Meeting him in the club. The first time we kissed. The first time we made love. The first time I told him I loved him. The first time he told me he loved me and the last time I saw him alive.

He deepened the kiss and I pressed my body shamelessly against his. The kiss was slow and passionate, telling me everything that I need to know. The last seven years were hell for both of us.