Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination

ANOTHER CHAPTER, YAYYY!!! BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BAD WITH UPDATING, I'VE GIVEN YOU GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE CHAPTER THAT MIGHT LEAVE YOU MAD OR GLAD. I'M SORRY IF I'M CONFUSING YOU GUY WITH THE PLOT OF THIS STORY. 

MY MIND IS CONFUSING, SO IT DEPENDS ON HOW MY MOOD IS WHEN I'M WRITING. IF I'M SAD YOU'LL GET A SAD CHAPTER IF I'M HAPPY YOU'LL GET A HAPPY CHAPTER. BUT, TODAY I WAS FEELING CHEEKY, SO WATCH OUT. CHEEKY CHAPTER ALERT!!!!!

PIC OF NOAH AND LILLY.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 7

Lilly's P.O.V

Why the hell isn't she answering her phone?!

I rang the number for the fiftieth time, but it rang out just like before. I heard her voice on the voicemail saying to leave a message, but I didn't want to. I normally wait for her to call me back, but it's been two weeks since we last spoke, and we've never gone that long without talking to each other.

Deciding to leave a message, I waited for the beep tone and then recorded my message to her.

"Hey, it's me, you missed our check in last week, call me back as soon as you get this."

Just as I hung up the phone, Noah walked in the house. I looked at him and back to the door.

"Where's Rose and Freya?"

In his hands, he had bags of grocery, I took some from him, helping him to put them in the kitchen.

"Freya took Rose to that new ice cream place that just opened across the road. It's should be about an hour before they get back."

I smiled, Rose has been begging me to take her, but with grading papers and trying to track down Natasha, I've been too busy. It made me happy knowing that Noah thought about it.

"She's going to be so happy."

We worked together in silence, putting away all of the shopping he bought. It wasn't anything new, he always ignores me when I tell not to buy us anything, but he always says that it's his responsibility to take care of Freya, and he enjoys buying stuff for us.

With everything put away, minus the ingredients for dinner, Noah poured a glass of wine for both of us. I accepted it, taking a sip, feeling very relax until I saw him looking at me.

"What?" I asked, feeling curious.

He put the glass on the counter behind him and walked over to me. He had a look in his eyes that I've never seen before. He took my glass from me and rest it on the counter behind me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What I should have done a long time ago."

I didn't get a chance to ask what he was talking about, because the next thing I knew, he was kissing me.

I stood there, shock, I didn't know what brought about his action, but it was confusing me. I pushed on his chest and he let go, taking only a small step back.

"Noah...I...I don't think this is a good idea."

A tortured look entered his eyes for a second before he schooled it.

"Lilly, how are you going to know if it's good or not when you're not willing to give it a chance?"

He was right, but I wasn't sure I was ready to move on from Killian. I didn't think it was fair for me to be happy with someone else when he gave his life for mine.