Hunting little red

HI MY LITTLE KILLERS, I'M BACK!!!!!!

OMG, HOW HAVE ALL YOU LOVELY PEOPLE BEEN? I KNOW I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME, BUT I'M BEEN REALLY ILL AND WAS EVEN CONSIDERING QUITTING WATTPAD. HOWEVER, BECAUSE OF ALL THE MESSAGES I GOT ASKING ME TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK, I DECIDED NOT STAY. 

I'M STILL A BIT UNDER THE WEATHER, BUT FEELING MUCH BETTER. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT I'LL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.

PIC OF CARA!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

chapter 9

Killian's P.O.V

She's nothing like her, the two are like night and day. She is cold and emotionless, I've seen her kill and felt no remorse even if the person she killed happened to be innocent. My baby, on the other hand, has just that bit of spark in her that sets my blood on edge. She knows exactly how to enrage me in one breath and calm my demons in the next.

For seven years I thought that she was dead, I went through every day thinking that I'd never get to see her again, never get to kiss those soft lips of hers, never get to hear her moan my name as I lose myself inside of her. But, now that I know she is alive, I fully intend to get what is mine.

"What are you thinking about, lover?"

I look up from the computer in front of me, not bothering to hide the image that I was looking at. Cara stood behind me, lightly resting her delicate hands on my shoulders. I didn't bother to correct her. Ever since I found out that my wife was not dead, I ended it with Cara. However, because of how good she is at finding people, I kept her around to help me. She wasn't too thrilled at that, but the money I offered to pay her was an incentive.

"Why are you still here, Cara, I told you this room is off limit"

She ignored me and scrawled at the image on the screen. It was very hard for her to hide her bitchy side. She thought that she had some kind of claim over me, but she was going to find out that the only woman who has that honour is my precious little red-haired vixen.

"So, you still want to find this bitch even though she ran off and left you to die, so she could f**k another man?"

I was out of my seat so fast that she didn't have time to react when I grabbed her by her throat. I felt rage so strong that killing her seemed like a brilliant f**kng idea.

"Let's get one thing straight, call my wife a bitch again and I will make you feel so much pain that even the devil will be jealous."

She pushed on my chest, her face guarded. Her vengeful bitch persona gone and in its place, was the cruel woman that took pleasure in doing her job. She picked a file up and handed it to me. I took it and started flipping through it, most of it was what I already knew, but some of it was new to me.

As I continued turning pages, my hand stopped at a recent picture of the woman that has become my obsession. I ran my hand over it, tracing the outline of her full lips. She looked so f**king heavenly, just as beautiful as I remembered her, but so much more grown up. I frowned when I saw that her hair was no longer red, instead, it was a burnt brown colour.

With much reluctance, I turned to the next page and what I saw stunned me. The picture of the little redhead girl looking back at me baffled me. I was pissed at first until I remembered that she told me was pregnant the day that bitch shot me.