Crazy bitch alert

Lilly's P.O.V

I looked at the woman standing in front of me. She looked nothing like the Kinsley that I knew. Her green eyes didn't sparkle like they used to. Instead, they looked hard and cold, much like Killian used to look.

"What happened to you?" I asked, but my question seemed to offend her.

She snarled at me. "You happened to me. Why the f**k couldn't you just stay dead the first time? I give you a chance to live a good life, away from Killian. You had Noah, you could have just moved on, but you had to be a f**king bitch and weaselled your way back into Killian's life."

The bitch was crazy. How did Killian and I being together cause her to become f**ked up? She did that all on her own.

"You call that giving me a chance? You kept the fact that my daughter, your niece, father was alive from me. For seven years you let us believe that each other was dead. I had to raise our daughter without her father. You knew how much I f**king loved him!"

Any guilt I was feeling about Killing her disappeared. The crazy bitch needed to die because it was clear to see that she wasn't going to stop or change her ways.

"He was my brother before you came along. He loved me! I was his world and you ruined it! He was mine! He was supposed to be with me forever, not you." She yelled.

I looked at her dumbfounded. I knew that she loved Killian, but it was sounding like her affection towards him was a little more than brotherly. I knew that what her father did to her and Killian, messed them up in more ways than I could fathom. But f**k, it had never crossed my mind that she could actually be in love with her own brother.

"You are one crazy, f**ked up bitch. You need therapy."

I took a step closer to her and her men raised their guns at me. She raised her hand, telling them to stand down.

"What the hell did you expect, Kinsley? Did you think that Killian would f**k you, like your father did?"

It was a low blow, but one I needed to take if I wanted to get out of there alive. I needed to give Mik enough time to get to me.

I laughed, "What? You thought that you and Killian would run away into the sunset and have some kind of f**ked up, incestuous love? Are you f**king crazy? Did you really think that Killian would put his dick anywhere near you?"

Her face twisted into something so hateful that I wondered if I'd gone too far. I wanted to upset her in order to distract her, but I didn't want her to throw caution to the wind and kill me on the spot.

"He would have been mine if it wasn't for you. You are no better than the bitch that stole my father away from my mother. My mother didn't have the guts to kill her, but I'm different from her."

Okay, that confused me. I had no idea what she was talking about. Who stole her father away from her mother? Was Killian not her biological brother?

"What the f**k are you talking about? Did the crazy finally do you in?"

The derange bitch laughed at my confusion. I had wondered if there was a possibility of saving her, but it was clear to see that she was beyond saving.

"I guess you didn't know that my mother was first before Killian's mother. My mother loved him, but all he cared about was that slut. And she didn't even appreciate him."

I snorted. "Appreciated him? Are you crazy? Your father was a psycho. A dirty perverted psycho who abused his kids!"

She stepped closer to me, slapping me. I wanted to retaliate, but I knew that I had to calm myself. Mik would soon be there, and I'd get my revenge from the bitch.