Revelations - Part Two

Like I promised. Another chapter for you to enjoy. I hope you're pleased. 

***

Killian's P.O.V

She nodded her head. "When you and Noah left, I waited for you to go find Killian, but you never did. You stayed with him, the guy whose father tried to kill you and Killian. I was furious with you. I wanted to give you a hint, let you know that he was alive, but I didn't think you deserve him. If you could just move on from him as if nothing happened, then you weren't right for him. So, I left you in ignorance."

Lilly jumped from the couch. "You don't know anything! I lived in hell! I wanted to end my life and joined him wherever he was, but I had my baby to think about. I knew that Killian wouldn't have wanted me to leave her alone in the world. So don't sit there and act like you know me, or the pain I was in. You only saw the best parts of my life, but never the worst."

I urged Lacey to continue because she was triggering Lilly's memory without even knowing it.

Lacey got up as well, facing her. "Yeah, but you were sleeping with him! And don't deny it because I saw the way he touched you. He touched you like a lover, not a friend."

Red snorted, "You are crazy! It was all in your f**king head! You saw what you wanted to see. We live together, yes, but slept in separate rooms. For years we were like that, and after seven years of grieving for Killian, I finally give in and decided to stop being sad. I slept with Noah, once. ONCE! You crazy bitch! And for that, you condemned me to your f**ked up life?!"

"You should never have slept with him!" Lacey shouted. "You shouldn't have left Killian in the first place! If you really loved him, you would have stayed and died with him!"

Lilly threw her hands up in frustration. "What part of I was pregnant do you not understand?! You would have me kill my baby, his baby, for what? For love?! And you think you deserve him more than I do?"

Lilly laughed, "You don't deserve him because had you done that, he would have hated you. Even in death. I did what he wanted me to do. What he almost died trying to do. I protected my daughter and myself. I protected the only things he loved in this world. I protected his family. You don't know him like I do. And you can never love him like I do. It doesn't matter what you do to us, or how many years you put between us. We always find our way back to each other. And that's true love, not the f**kery you conjured up in your crazy brain."

I smiled because she was right. If she had intentionally cause Rosey's death, I would never have been able to forgive her. No matter what, I wanted her to protect herself and our kids. My life didn't mean f**k all compared to theirs. I never knew that she knew me so well, but I guess when you love the way we did, you have to know every detail about the person.

Even when she was without her memory, she held on to our love in her heart. Watching her, I fell in love with her all over again.

"She's right. She did what I wanted her to do."

Lacey looked at me when I stood. She shook her head, refusing to believe that she got it wrong.

"No, it can't be. She left you to die. She slept with Noah. You couldn't have wanted that."

"You're right, I wouldn't have wanted that. But that was not what she did. She thought I was dead, she left to protect my family and she chose to be happy. I might not like Noah, but he protected my family when I couldn't and for that I'm thankful."

She continued to shake her head. "How? It's not possible. You must be angry. You have to be angry. She's not right for you."

"No one else is right for me but her. I can't love any other woman but her. It always has been and will always be her."