Richard

Hello, my lovelies! I'm back with another chapter. I wanted to update sooner, but life got in the way. But, here you are, have fun reading. This story is moving along, and only have like ten or so more chapters before, we move on to book 3. I have a few endings in mind for this book, but I haven't fully decided which way I'm going to go. 

Do you guys have any guesses? How do you think this book will end? Will it be death and destruction, or will everyone kiss and make up? Let me know your thoughts. 

I've not forgotten about the giveaway. There's a lot to do before I can fully lunch it. I still need to get book one professionally edited and design a professional cover for ya'll. I'll upload a chapter after this all about the giveaway. 

Happy reading! Love you guys!

******

Lilly's P.O.V

I hated being in the same place with her, but Killian was right. We needed to keep her close.

"Mum, where did she come from?" Rosey questioned with curiosity.

She was fascinated that I had a twin, that looked more like me than I did. It still pissed me off that my face was on her face, and I was wearing hers. Rose might have been curious, but Freya was not. Her eyes were narrowed, and her arms folded in suspicion.

"I don't trust her. I don't like the way she's looking at dad."

I had to agree with her there. I didn't trust her either. And I most definitely did not like the way her eyes ate up Killian like a hungry she-wolf. She was looking at my man like he was the most delicious meal on the menu. He might have been, but he wasn't a dish that she'd ever be eating from. He was mine, and I was done with all the people that were trying to tear us apart. There was no way that I was going to sit back and let them ruin my life further. They all would have to pay for their crimes.

"She is never to be trusted. I want you girls to remember that and stay away from her."

"Sure mum," both girls said together.

I knew the full extent that she was willing to go to get what she wanted. So, I didn't trust her around my girls.

"Once Richard finds out that Lilly's memories are returning, he will come after me."

I grunted as I watched her play the sympathy card with Killian. I for one didn't care if Richard wanted her. Hell, I'd give her back to him myself, served up on a silver platter with frills and all. I felt no pity for her, not after the life she made me live. F**k her and f**k Richard! Both of them could have burnt in hell for all I cared.

"I promise, he's never going to lay a hand on you again."

His promise pissed me off, just as much as the hand he took to push her hair behind her ear. I didn't trust the bitch! She knew her face was Killian's weakness, and she was using it to her advantage.

I left my girls and walked over to them. "Oh no baby, don't make promises you can't keep. I will drag this bitch kicking and screaming and deposit her on Richard and his crazy mother's doorstep, if I so much as get a whiff of her sniffing around you."

The bitch had the audacity to start crying, buying more of Killian's sympathy and gaining more of my wrath. Killian reached out to wipe her tears. I didn't think he was conscious that he was doing it, because he pulled back right before he could touch her.

"We have got to do something about you touching this bitch."

Killian's lips kicked up in amusement, but I was serious. I didn't like the control she had over him or the fact that she was using my face to do it.