Revelations - Part One

Hello, my lovelies! Here is your long-awaited chapter. Hope you are happy with what you learned in this chapter and the next. I tried to make it as entertaining as possible. I know that I won't be able to please everyone, but I tried. The next chapter will be upright after you finish reading this one. 

Let me know if your guesses were right. Did you predict that all that is revealed in this chapter would happen? Let me know in the comments. 

Happy reading! I love you guys!

****

Killian's P.O.V

I knew it had to happen, but I wasn't ready for it. I still hadn't told her about the night I got drunk. It surprised me how nervous I felt to bring up the topic. What would she say? How would she take it? Would she be upset with me? I didn't know the answer to any of those questions, and I wasn't in a hurry to find out.

As we rode the elevator up to the suite, Red stood with her arms folded. A determined look in her eyes. She had told me that she wanted to meet her sister because she needed to know if she was lying or not. I tried to tell her that it would be very hard to decipher the truth from the lie, but she claimed that my judgment was bias. And maybe it was. I still found it very hard to be around her twin because she wore the face of the woman I loved.

"What is she like?"

She had been quiet for most of the journey. I had wanted to break the silence but kept quiet because I knew that the moment we started speaking, I'd have to tell her about that night.

"She's so much like you used to be. Everything like you used to be actually."

She grunted beside me, then went back to being silent. I thought that she would remain that way for the rest of the ride, but her hand reached out and pressed the stop button on the elevator, suspending us in mid-air.

Turning to face me, her eyes narrowed. My heart skipped a beat. It was a first for me. The first time I felt nervous and utterly terrified of the look in my wife's beautiful eyes.

"Did you f**k her?"

The hell if I knew, was my first thought, but I didn't say that. At my silence, her eyes narrowed further. She nodded, seeming to take my silence as admission. Restarting the elevator, she said,

"If she's pretending, I will definitely kill her."

The calm and deadly way in which she said it, was terrifying, to say the least. It was a part of her that I've never seen before, and a part that I found highly arousing. The elevator dinged to a stop, opening up into the suite. When we got off, the place seemed silent, but then my wife's twin hurried out of the bedroom with a smile on her face. But it slipped when she saw Lilly next to me.

Fear was the first thing I saw in her eyes, then confusion. She tried to hide her reaction, but I already caught it, and so did Lilly.

"Oh, this bitch is definitely lying."

Before I could react, my wife was already upon her sister. Her delicate hands wrapped around her throat, squeezing. I called out to her, but she ignored me. Her intent was clear, but I just couldn't let her kill her. Those beautiful blue eyes that I loved so much pleaded with me, begging me to stop my wife from hurting her.

"Red, let her go, baby. We still need to know what she knows."

Her head snapped towards me, but her hands were still around her sister's neck. There were so much anger and fury there. And hurt, so much hurt.