Chapter 10

Orion POV

        Dahlia had dragged me to the library even though she wouldn't tell me what for. "It's about those ghosts," she whispered. "Did you figure out who they are?"

            She turned to me, "Well I'm hoping to find something that would show them younger, but there was one big hint that's telling me I've been seeing the Hogwarts Founders", she revealed. My eyes widened, "I'm sure we could but why do you think it's them?"

            "There is a man lurking around the dungeons with a lot of grace, he had platinum hair kind of like Luna and he wears emerald green robes. I believe that is Salazar Slytherin. Today near the Tranfiguration room I had seen another man but he had dark hair, kind of had a demanding walk, and we wore armor with a red cape. I believe that is Godric Gryffindor. When we left the ROR a pale woman with light eyes and curly black hair, like mine, was there wearing a blue dress. I believe that is Rowena Ravenclaw. I think Godric knew who Charlus and I are to him because he had looked at us both with the smile before it became shock when he realized I could see him. Then I believe he told the others also sensing I'm Rowena's descendant which is why she was smiling at me. So my theory is if it's them Helga Hufflepuff would be around the greenhouses".

            "Wow", was all I said. I mean, how else would you react to that.

"Yes, but I want to concentrate on Myrtle before I tackle that problem."

"Understandable," I checked the time, "I think we need to go to bed now" she nodded; I hugged her as I could tell she had been stressed out today especially trying to figure out ghost issue and the Myrtle issue. Her muscles that were tensed had relaxed as she practically sank into me. A few minutes later she jerked her head up, "As much as I'm not against it, I was almost about to fall asleep down here," she admitted. I laughed quietly as we parted and headed for bed.

*Next day*

        We were in herbology and I was silently asking Dahlia if she had seen Hufflepuff which she shook her head in response. We had managed to get a meeting with Dippet for the Myrtle problem and Thanatos had said Dippet would listen and take into considerations what a student tells him, especially if they are a Hogwarts Heir, but if Dahlia, Tom, Charlus, and Luna come forward together, representing the Hogwarts Heirs than he has no choice but to listen. We were also told Dippet would be given the memories once those four spoke the words.

        I was listening to the Professor when I was getting a feeling of anxiety. Abraxas and I were told we would feel the mate bond a bit earlier before all of us hit our inheritances because of our mates titles. I turned to Dahlia who was tapping her finger against her other hand while staring off. I had a feeling she wasn't staring at a spirit but she was just anxious about later. I grabbed her hand under the table, ignoring the glare from Walbitcha. Dahlia snapped out of her thought before giving me a small smile as I directed her how to do the lesson.

        When we left to go to the meeting with Dippet, Dahlia's eyes noticeably widened as she looked at the wall. I gave her the same questioning look I did earlier and she nodded. When their were fewer students around, I put up a privacy charm and murmured so nobody could read lips, "So what did Hufflepuff look like?"

        "Motherly, although she seemed a bit out her time but I guess she may have made her own fabric and figured out how to make patterned fabrics and made berries for lipstick but she also had blonde curly hair and very blue eyes", she finished as we met up with the others. Myrtle had also come with as we are originally going to talk about her and Tom's situation. Dippet let us in and we all sat down. I noticed all four Peverell's brought out there Hogwarts rings along with the Peverell rings they were given by Thanatos. Luna's was a basic ring with the Deathly Hallows symbol on it. Dahlia's was more bright and noticeable but when you look at it your attention goes to the line representing the Elder Wand. Tom's was like a toned down Lordship ring with the circle representing the stone being the part that shined. Charlus had his like Tom's but it was the triangle that shined as he was original owner of the cloak like Tom is with the stone. I also happen to see my ancestor Phineas had noticed along with me being another person in the room. "How may I help you all?" Dippet said kindly. "We are here as the Hogwarts Heirs for a problem, so mote it be", the Peverell's all spoke. Immediately wards had gone up so nobody would interrupt as Dippets eyes widened before he was holding his head in pain. When he snapped out of it he looked at us, "What the bloody hell did Dumbledore do to the Wizarding World?!" we had explained what we could about the situation and would fill him in on more things later. We then brought up the situation that Myrtle and Tom find themselves in. "So, your telling me, the Slytherin Heir Ring will block the Imperius Curse and Mr. Riddle will pretend he's under it while we all watch under the Invisibility Cloak and its copy, and Ms Peverell will make the color of Tom's stunning spell look like the Killing Curse while Dumbledore gets knocked out. Do I have that correct?" We all nodded. "And this happening tomorrow night?" we all nod again. "Okay meet here first, Ms. Warren will head to the bathroom, Mr. Riddle will do your rounds to not raise suspicions", he stated and we all nodded and left happy with what we had accomplished.