Chapter 11

Should've probably mentioned at the beginning but I'm being lazy, I do not own any of these characters other than my version of a female Harry Potter...so far. All other characters, so far, belong to JK Rowling.

Tom POV

        The next morning, we had made our way to the Great Hall, meeting up with Charlus along the way and discreetly acknowledging Myrtle. "With that mask she has up, I'm surprised she wasn't in Slytherin," Dahlia muttered. We all nodded in agreement, "Maybe it was considered but she decided on Ravenclaw since she's a muggleborn", Abraxas hypothesized. We were about to enter when I saw Pomona Sprout and Minerva McGonagall whispering and looking at me in fear. I nudged Dahlia, who happened to be next to me, and motioned to the two students. She nodded and went over with Orion following like a puppy and invited them to meet in Dippet's office later. They came back with a confirmation that they will be there later.

Time Skip

Minerva POV

        With a nervous breath I followed Charlus to the Headmaster's office with Pomona. We were both shocked seeing what happened to Dahlia and what Dumbledore has actually done. We know its not everything but we didn't want to mention anything as Charlus started to get angrier the more we tried to ask. One common rule amongst people in the Wizarding World is to be careful of a Potter and a Black's temper. We made it to the gargoyle guarding the Headmaster's office to meet up with the Slytherin group and Myrtle. I'm still shocked to see Dahlia and Luna back in time, and holding hands with Orion Black and Abraxas Malfoy of all people. Dahlia saw us coming and I thought maybe she would be happy to see us, but she kept a straight face towards Pomona and seemed to glare at me, so did Orion who's arm was now around Dahlia instead of holding her hand. Charlus had walked up to the gargoyle and tapped it with his wand, causing the statue to spin, revealing the stairs. Pomona and I shared a 'how can he do that?' look. We walked up to the stairs into the office seeing seats for us to sit in and I happened to notice the portraits froze except for Dippet's predecessor Phineas Black. "Okay, so I've been told two more have gotten memories", Dippet spoke. Pomona's eyes widen, showing the shock I'm feeling.

        "Yes, now..." and Luna went into explanation about everything while also answering our questions as the other's got progressively angrier. I can safely say I know why now. Dumbledore had made Voldemort, knew the childhood Tom had and tried recreating it with Dahlia, while stealing from the Potter vaults (Both would explain Charlus being angry), knew of Sirius' innocence, didn't help any Slytherin's not wanting to join Death Eaters without getting disowned, encouraged blood purity, and even isolated the Slytherin's.

"So how are the relationships going to be when others are born?" Pomona asked.

"Well like right now with Dahlia, Charlus, and Dorea, they know they are grandchild and grandparents but the relationship is a bit different. I believe they both see her as a sister now?" Luna replied, aiming the last bit to the soon be Lord and Lady Potter who nodded. "And then in the case of Sirius and Pandora, they will both be born from someone who used to be there daughter/goddaughter, but now the roles are reversed and will see us as there as mothers".

"I have to through the Marauders again?" I sighed feeling my mental age.

"Peter and Remus are not going to be in on it", Dahlia stated.

"Why?" I gasped.

        "Well remember, they will have their memories, so Peter is kind of obvious," I nodded, "But when you think about it Dumbledore is the one who convinced Remus to go to Hogwarts, and no I don't want to stop him from coming, but don't you think Dumbledore may use him as a spy? Because Remus trusts him so much to the point he willingly took a werewolf poison?" Dahlia questioned.

        Now that I think about it, Remus did request to see Dumbledore a lot and would be quite vocal over what was a harmless prank. "You know when you said you think James and Sirius knew more than they let on?" they nodded. "Well I remember when Remus would argue with them and I even remember some were not something you should say to your friends, they would share a look with each other. Remus and even Lily would yell at them about not doing homework when I have actually caught them doing there work when they were alone." I swear Orion looked a bit proud and so did Charlus.

            "Okay before this continues, I believe we have something else to do, rounds are about to start in a little bit. Tom did you talk to the snake?" Dippet asked. Tom nodded, "I've already placed a glamour over her eyes to make it seem like both lids are open when it's just one. Dahlia and Charlus, I hope have their cloaks," they nodded, "Okay, she knows some people will be next to me to do the stunning while another is behind Dumbledore to deal with him," Tom explained.

        "Wait, what is going on?" Pomona nervously asked. Dahlia smiled an almost insane smile worthy of a Black as she said, "Why we're going to stop Myrtle's death and prevent Tom becoming Voldemort." From the blush on Orion's face, he also thought her smile was worthy of the House of Black, so did Dorea from her smirk, that both Dahlia James seemed to have inherited, on her face.

Time Skip

        Pomona and I were under Charlus's cloak with him and Dorea. We were standing next to the sinks after letting Myrtle know we were here. "I hear them, are you ready Myrtle?" Charlus whispered. "No", Myrtle admitted quietly while keeping a brave face. "Myrtle, I know from how brave you been acting, you have gained a lot of respect from us, especially Dahlia and Tom, and we haven't said it before, but you are doing great", Dorea reassured. We heard footsteps and Myrtle turned around as Tom came in followed by Dumbledore. Tom was doing a really good job keeping a dazed look as he turned to the sink for some reason, and hissed. To my amazement (and Pomona's who almost gasped before she caught herself), the sink sunk into the others as a giant basilisk came out. Charlus had moved and put a Notice-Me-Not on us so he could slip his hand under unnoticed and sent a stunner at Myrtle that Dorea camouflaged so Dumbledore wouldn't see it and Myrtle fell over, laying still. While Dahlia at the same time made the "spell" Tom used look like the Killing Curse hitting Myrtle the same time Charlus' did. That was when Dahlia casted a powerful stunner, throwing Dumbledore into the stalls, unconscious. Dippet walked in afterwards, pointing his wand to Myrtle, "Rennervate" and Myrtle woke up as Tom helped her stand up. Dahlia hissed something to the snake and the snake had gone back down and the sink had returned to normal.

        We all turned to Dumbledore, as Myrtle suddenly started crying. Tom had put his arm around Myrtle with an understanding look. We all knew it was a cry of happiness that she got to live. "What are we going to do about him," Abraxas asked.

"We could just leave him here for another student to find him", Charlus suggested with a look of mischief in his eyes.

        Dahlia and Orion immediately perked up, "Ooh can we?!" they both asked. Well now I know where Sirius got his pranking from. "Can we put him in a stall and make it seem like he was peeping at girls," Dahlia added. "Of course we can also put a spell to make him unconscious until someone finds him", came from Orion. "I fear for people when Sirius comes here and now maybe Regulus", Pomona states with a blank look. The soon to be Lord and Lady Black both had a smirk at that comment. We turned to Dippet, "Oh why not, but I wasn't here" he stated. We were shocked but nodded in acceptance and excitement. "We need to talk about a few things tomorrow if you're available", Dahlia told Dippet. Dippet nodded, signaling he was free. "Minerva, Pomona, Myrtle, you're welcome to join," Myrtle was already nodding and eventually Pomona and I joined. Dippet pulled out ten passes for us to leave and meet him after dinner tomorrow.

Third POV

        "Oh and Minerva," Dahlia called. Everyone all turned to see her also with a mischievous look, "Imagine how without the potions I actually act a lot more like my father, was influenced a lot by godfather, who in this timeline now becomes my son who's going to have memories front he other timeline, have the pranking gene from both parents, and gets to know his best friend, who is technically his grandfather, a lot earlier than the last time line," that was all Dahlia had to say before poor Minerva fainted from shock.