Chapter 25

Third POV

Everyone the next summer hung out more at the Peverell Manor. They got to know the founders a little bit more. Thanatos had stopped by and told Dahlia and Dorea what to expect with there inheritances along with Charlus and Orion. He told them they would be meeting Hades, Persephone, and Hecate when the four hit their inheritances (So the next summer).

In the school year, they had begun there preferred electives. Tom wanted to go into DADA so he had that added and his other elective being free when really he's just meeting with Armando. Abraxas was excited because a Politics class had been added. Dahlia went into runes and warding while Orion did spell crafting and potions. Charlus went into Transfiguration (I know, surprising), Luna went into Divination after bringing up in a suggestion to Armando that the class should be taken away and used as tutoring instead or a one on one class as not many people have the ability to work with it; she took that class and herbology. Dorea had an interest and healing and worked with the schools healer while when somebody was free from St. Mungos, they would come over. She took that class with Myrtle.

            It had come time for Orion's inheritance. The group had been told not to look him in the eyes until he comes out of his pain of changing. He will only let Dahlia near him, which was reasonable. That night they all stayed up and joked around until, like they were warned, Orion started laughing a little too hard, which soon sounded insane. He grabbed at his head and fell off the bed as the others except Dahlia backed away from him. Steam started to come from his face as he was now screaming. He grew taller with more muscle before his clothes changed into a leather outfit. His face soon became a skull as green fire (also known as Greek fire) came out and he stopped screaming. Dahlia was a bit startled when he suddenly grabbed and pulled her to him, "Mine" a deep growly voice came from above her. Orion managed to change back and they noticed he was taller, about six feet, he could still grow more. His eyes had gone darker, and his skin rather pale but not like Dahlia's, his had a bit of a tan to it. Dahlia snuggled into his chest, thankful he was very warm and went to sleep rather quickly as he carried her to bed. He had a bit of tough time controlling his temper because of certain things (*cough* Walbitcha *cough*) and would stay near Dahlia a lot which he definitely did not mind. He had gotten a bit more flirty so more people got to experience his smug grin when he got her to blush.

            When Charlus' inheritance hit, they did the same thing that they did with Orion. Everyone turned once he started laughing insanely, Dahlia and Orion were the ones who didn't turn. It was explained that Orion would basically be Charlus' boss when they are in the Underworld, which was why his fire was green and matched Dahlia's eyes, because of her title. Sirius and Regulus would gain green fire while James would gain blue like his father. Orion turned into his Ghost Rider form and sat next to Dahlia on their shared bed until they saw Charlus grab Dorea. Charlus had looked at the two before bowing his head, knowing he was basically the second in command. Orion was alpha while Charlus was beta. Same will go with Dahlia and Dorea. He had also gotten a bit flirtier, reminding many people of his son. He also had a growth spurt, growing to 6'1 as Orion had by then grown to 6'3. They both felt a little weird as they were the tallest as the male population had started hitting their growth spurts; they were even taller than Tom! Tom was only roughly 5'10, making him the shortest male as Abraxas was 6 foot.

            Before the end of the year, Dorea gained her Inheritance, she was told she was going to have to feed her siren side, after heart stops, fully waking her banshee side. Thanatos came and took Charlus so he could get a run down on how to work his abilities. Even though they hadn't met him yet, Hades had given them both motorcycles to use when hunting. He had come back around a little before midnight. He settled down near Dorea while the dying body was next to the bed. Dorea then fell back and fainted. Her dark hair became darker and longer, her skin a bit paler, her eyes had become white as her banshee side was more forward. Her pajamas became a white dress and then she let out a loud scream from her ruby red lips as she sat up. The group put in there ear plugs as Dorea's eyes turned dark and big, displaying her siren side. She started humming as she grew claws and wings, she would have to be in water later to practice with her tail. As the man woke up in a trance and saw Dorea. She grinned showing her sharp teeth when she had lunged at him, ripping out his throat and pulling out his heart, and proceeded to eat it. While she was eating, Charlus came closer, and used his new shadow mage ability to make the body disappear. This caught Dorea's attention as she finally spotted him and lunged, happy to have her mate.

            Before everyone gathered at the Peverell Manor to be there for Dahlia's inheritance. Thanatos had appeared to Orion, "When you start to work for Hades, one of the things that will happen is you will gain names you have to track down. These are ones you have to mark for punishment; they will suffer that night and then forget about it mostly, they will still have hints of it. Sometimes you and Charlus will run into somebody is about to die, then your reaper side comes forward and collects the soul. You may even get to punish them before you get to take them, it's not like a mortal will actually see it," he explained. Thanatos gave a paper with a name to his Mistress' mate and he immediately knew who and where this person was. He left earlier after sending his stuff to Dahlia and said goodbye to his parents who knew what he was doing as soon as they saw the deity behind him. He came back later with the mortal he places in the dungeons until that night. He was told by Thanatos he's going to have to help Dahlia through it because she will be a lot stronger, and briefly turned to Abraxas saying that Gaea will do the same with Luna. They brought up the muggle to the Lord and Ladies room, passing by elves who were preparing to clean up the blood. 

            Later Dahlia passed out and her heart stopped, she also became paler, they didn't know that was possible, and her hair even darker, also didn't know that was possible. A shadowy form came out of nowhere and wrapped around Dahlia, they knew that was Thanatos. Shadow and Inferno stood by Orion watching as Dahlia's pajamas became a black dress. Dahlia's eyes opened showing her now white glowing eyes, and again they didn't know that possible, before, like Dorea they turned into her Siren's eyes which were her normal Killing Curse but with a bit more Emerald. They were also a bit bigger, and the humming began as she her claws and wings grew as she took out the muggle's heart and happily ate it while snuggled up Orion who picked her up to bring her to the bath tub and let out her tail. When she finally had turned back to her human form, her eyes still gained a glowing affect but it was a little bit more. With the Manor being quite dark, it's one thing you always notice. She gained a few inches which made her happy, she was now 5'6. That night, she snuggled up to Orion and slept, before Orion fell asleep he noticed there animal counterparts in the same situation.