Chapter 30

Dahlia POV

Orion, Henrik, and i were outside the Las Vegas Strip, we thought it would be a good idea if someone else went to get the siblings, so we were waiting for Hades and Persephone as Persephone offered to go get them. While there relationship has gotten better Hades and Melinoe were quite surprised she offered. While we were walking around, we happened to see a blonde man with a godly aura that Tom saw before he had left. He was sitting at a bench looking quite depressed, "Apollo?" I questioned. The God jumped and looked at us, "Aren't you Orion and Dahlia Black?" he pointed with a curious look. We nodded, "Oh," he sighed. "What's wrong?" Orion asked. We both sensed someone else. He had curly hair and a muscular build; he had dark eyes that were also a bit red, kind of like Orion's but not. "I knew you were Dahlia, I know what you did last timeline and I have mad respect for you," he said. From the look on Apollo's face, my best guess was that this was Ares. "I'm Ares," he introduced. So I was right. "I'm not going to do anything," he said afterwards, seeing Orion's eyes flash red.

"Nice to know I got the God of War's respect, now Apollo what's wrong?" I asked. "What's wrong brother?" Ares said, he knew Apollo is usually cheery and well, sunny. Melinoe, Hades, and Persephone had shown up as Apollo started talking, "I'm just tired of everything," he admitted. We all looked wide eyed that that came from the God of the Sun's mouth. I sat next to him and Hades sat on his other side, "What happened?" Hades softly demanded from his nephew. "I'm getting tired of Artemis threatening me every time she sees me, after what happened with that Orion," my husband flinched, that was the only reason he didn't like his name, "she just judges every single male she sees and is causing the girls in her group to do the same, even my own daughters," he took a shaky breath, "She just started to ignore me, and eventually I got pissed and gained my plague domain and caused the Black Plague, sorry Uncle," he added to Hades who nodded in forgiveness, "And then after that she continued to ignore me unless I acted out, so I continued doing it, trying to get her intention, and then everyone listens to Athena and not me, even my own twin. They forget, I may act stupid but I am the God of Knowledge, that's as good as wisdom, but nobody listens to me. They think I'm lying but I cant lie cause of my Truth domain, and Hermes had tried to vouch for me but they don't believe him either. Now that I've gone through this twice, its just taking it's toll on me. All they want is prophecies and me to have children. Of course that immediately brands me as a man whore to my sister cause she's never there when I get told I need to have more children so the camps will have healers," he finished his rant and started sobbing. Good thing it was night time or the others would've known something had been wrong. He de aged himself to a five year old and curled in to me, I guess Orion was right, I have a way with children. "Apollo," I said soflty. He looked up at me, "I think you need a break from your twin, she's been getting to you for so long along with the pressures of having children that it's getting to you. You be you, not Artemis' twin, not the God of Prophecy, you be yourself, you be Apollo, leave Artemis alone, and see what she does," I advised. "I'm sure you have other people you can visit and stay with," Hades had muttered something and Apollo jumped before turning to look at his Uncle, "You are now able to go into the Underworld, no problem and being Underground won't bother you," he said. The young looking god smiled and jumped at his Uncle, thanking him. Hades had smiled back and patted his head, "And you'll be allowed on our property to visit, it is a bit of a dark interior just to let you know. Ask Hades, Persephone, Thanatos, Melinoe, Gaea, or Hecate and they will tell you where," I added after a silent conversation with Orion. "Yeah, and I wouldn't mind getting to know you a bit better, I thought the same as everyone else, but now I know you're not," Ares added. Apollo nodded and smiled at all the offers before turning to look like an 18 year old.

"I believe it's time to get my children out of the casino," Hades said. "It was Nico and Bianca right?" Ares mentioned. Hades nodded, "Yeah I didn't agree on what Zeus did," Ares grunted. We looked at him, "I don't really consider him my father, I leave children out of wars I don't agree with them being in it or becoming victims. And part of my domain allows me to know when acts of war had started. The death Maria di Angelo was considered one of them, so I've got respect for you Uncle for not going after him," he revealed. We were wide eyed, before Persephone says, "I should get them," she says. "Can I come?" Apollo asked. Persephone nods, smiling softly as Apollo gets up and leaves with her.

Apollo POV

I already get a sisterly bond from Dahlia and a brotherly one from Orion which I never thought I would say. Dahlia's words definitely did help me, hopefully she wouldn't mind being my new sister. "So why are we getting them out now, isn't it like another 50 to 60 years until they come out?" I asked Persephone. "Hades didn't want them in there that long again, he saw how hard it was for Nico to adjust, he was waiting for an opportunity to be able to get them out that follows the Ancient Laws and so one came up. Thanatos had mentioned his Mistress and her husband that was to become my husband's top Ghost Rider, they were already going to take in Henrik Mikaelson, I'm sure you know his siblings, you liked to burn there kind," I nodded, yeah, yeah I did. "So, he added in the siblings as Maria had also been a witch," she explained. "So Hades would still be able to see his kids as that group is void of the Laws even though they are kind of deities in a way," I concluded. Persephone nodded and we entered the casino.

 Bradley James as Apollo:

Richard Madden as Ares: