Chapter 53

Third POV

The Mikaelson's had been given a portkey so they can enter Hogwarts. The siblings had been nervous and couldn't wait to see there youngest brother. Damon had also made his appearance and was honestly excited for the opportunity to explore a new world. Kol had also been excited of course, everyone knew his thing about learning new magic so Damon would help distract Kol about talking about things they have learned from what Dahlia had sent them to distract him from his nerves about seeing Henrik.

Thesiblings and Damon all held on to the portkey when the time came. As itactivated they felt as if they were falling as the room they were in haddisappeared. They had landed in another room, an office, to be met by a manwith a pale tan, dark eyes, black hair and wore some robes with a suitunderneath. He radiated an aura that was more devilish like than Niklaus, Kol,and Damon did. When he smiled, you saw a little bit of insanity in it. "Hello,welcome to Hogwarts. I'm Orion Black, Dahlia's husband," the six newcomers hadwide eyes looking at the husband of the Mistress of Death. 

"Now Dahlia is finishing her last class along with a few others of our group and will be here soon," as he finished a woman who looked similar to Orion came in, "Hello I'm Dorea Potter," she introduced. Soon Tom Slytherin-Gaunt had come in with and had eyed Niklaus and Kol, which they soon found out he could read auras and they had the more conflicting ones. They had met Luna and Abraxas along with their son Lucius. They met Charlus who almost intimidated them as much as Orion did. And then lastly, Damon had perked up remembering the black haired, green eyed, woman who had walked in. She walked over to the six, "Thank you for showing up, I knew you wouldn't miss it," she smiled. Niklaus, Kol, and Damon had felt a connection to her, like the bond Thanatos had described. The three began to talk to her and her husband while Rebekah went and talked with Nagini, feeling a sister bond with her. Elijah had talked to the Potter's which he found a bond with them, and one with Abraxas while Finn felt a bond with Luna.

Soonthey announced they had to go hunting and explained about creature inheritancesa bit better. Luna went off on her own with Abraxas staying with their son.Nobody went with after explaining she's half succubus and while she mostlyfeeds from her husband she does like to give him a break and feed from someoneelse although she is not having sex with them, she couldn't do that to hermate. The Mikaelson's had went with Dahlia and Dorea after saying theirhusbands would meet up with them soon and that Tom went off on his own as hewas half vampire and half Basilisk and could sometimes flash his eyes when hefeeds and they didn't want an incident where he temporarily killed a Mikaelsonor Damon.

Thanatoshad made his appearance looking at a book he had been holding, and Dahlia had asimilar one. It was explained this was the list on who was to die near them,and with Dahlia's she could write new people down that she sensed and give hercommands to Charlus and Orion, Dorea would be able to write in it too, if Dahliafor some reason went into her banshee trance and Dorea didn't. The siblingswere confused about Lords Potter and Black and what they were. They knew werereapers but didn't know what was different. They knew all of the people in thePeverell's other than Nagini had been hybrids.

 Dahlia had gone into her trance as she walked through the woods followed by the deity and a black canine that Thanatos explained was called a Skriker named Shadow and was a death omen that would shriek when someone near them is close to death. Shadow was basically a banshee in dog form and happened to Dahlia's canine counterpart and if she chose could merge with Shadow at some point and be able to shift into her. This was known as animagus and all other wizards were not able to separate themselves from there animal counterpart, only those destined to be a Peverell were able to do it. They taught Nagini how to do it, so now you see a giant snake following a black snake around.

They had followed the Mistress of Death until the deity also had something catch his attention, Dahlia had let out a silent scream (which they found sounds silent to them unless they were about to be (temporarily) killed) and a woman had screamed back as she was startled running through the woods. Dahlia looked sad at the woman which made them realize, it was going to be a brutal death that they could not prevent. That was when they saw the woman get shot with an arrow through the chest and then threw the head. Dahlia had pulled out her book and wrote something. Shadow had disappeared and showed up running past the guy with crossbow and screeched, it disappeared into black smoke reappearing next to her human counterpart as Thanatos spoke up, "Well I guess Orion or Charlus got a new command," he said. 

Thesiblings had heard an engine which soon showed a blue flaming skull on amotorbike followed by a flaming panther. "That's Charlus, I believe Orion had aspecial task he had to do for Hades," Dahlia confirmed the thought. Theywatched as Charlus swung his chains and grabbed the man with his chains beforelooking him in the eye as he had screamed and grabbed his head as his eyesburned out and rode off with the man trailing behind him. Dahlia had got up andwalked down towards the body of the woman and picked up a bright orb and asmaller orb. "She was a pregnant werewolf and he was a hunter," she told them.They didn't know but the woman who had died was also standing in front of themin spirit. "Can you somehow take my body to..." the spirit gave a location, "My husband was also killed I would like to be buried with him," Dahlia called fora nearby reaper to go do the request and find where the husband was buried."Thank you," the six vampires looked surprised to see the ghost that Dahliamade appear as she secretly wanted to freak them out.

Dahliathen sat down in a field and Thanatos advised them to stand a good distance.They saw something similar too Charlus but had green flames and had also had aman on his chains following him. Dahlia had looked up and saw him and began tohum a tune and they watched in shock as the man got up like he hadn't been justdragged by chains and burned along the way and walked towards her in a chant.None of them noticed when Dahlia's eyes had gotten bigger, her teethe sharper,and her nails longer, until reached up and ripped the guys throat out with herteeth (*cough* *cough* hint hint *cough**cough*), and reached her hands in to his chest and ripped out the heartand started to eat it as the siblings got the message to not go near when herhusband who she was currently snuggling into. Still had his red eyes presentand staring at them to not come closer. "Well I believe you have to get back tothe castle to get ready for a graduation and a reunion," the deity said andsent them home.