Chapter 115

Third POV

Niklaus was wondering the Malfoy Ancestral Home in search of his wife. She had wanted to go there very suddenly that he didn't have time to think about it, "Pandora?" he called as soon as he had seen her, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked pointing to the wall in front of her.

"No, but I have seen it in other houses, doesn't the Peverell one have multiple?" Nik asked.

Pandora nodded, "This is the Malfoy Family Tree, all magical lines appear in Ancestral Homes, my father and brother are getting the process going to help first generations to either start a new Ancestral Home or restore long abandoned ones if they are from a thought to be dead line. This shows all the different lines, the Peverells, since they are so extended, the Gryffindor Line being split, one going to the Potter Line, and one merging with a Ravenclaw Line and becoming the Black Line, and next to them is a copy of this one because of my mother, and then of course the Slytherin-Gaunt Line. It's not so extensive because it started again as those lines," she explained.

Niklaus looked down and did in fact see under the connected side by side names of Abraxas Malfoy and Luna Peverell, was Lucius Malfoy (who was connected to Narcissa Black), Victoria Malfoy, and Pandora Malfoy who had the name Niklaus Mikaelson next to hers. But then he noticed something, there was a line extending under both their names, and Lucius and Narcissa's names. From what he knew about Family trees, he knew what that meant, and that look Pandora was giving him to tell him he was on the right track. "You're pregnant?" he asked. She nodded with a smile and was scooped up into her husband's arms as he was excited.

Orion was startled hearing his wife's cackling, coming from the direction of the Family Trees, "Andy? I need you and your husband," Dahlia called. Andromeda had found her standing in front of the trees, and she pointed to where Andromeda Black and Elijah Mikaelson were connected and Andy saw the extension coming from below it. Elijah looked like he was going to pass out while Andy's jaw dropped. Dahlia sensed the floo going off and almost started cackling again and pointed to a few other names that got Andromeda to start cackling too.

The three of them walked down the stairs to see their families there, "Dad, I'm pregnant," Andromeda announced and Orion paled, "So am I," Narcissa added. Orion was seriously eyeing down Elijah and Lucius debating whether they would be his Rider's next target or not. Abraxas was laughing until he heard, "So am I..." come from Pandora immediately making his laughter stop. "So am I," Rebekah mumbled but all her brothers heard and Fabian and Gideon were avoiding there looks while Bill, Charlie, Percy, were ecstatic and Fred and George were squealing from their spots beside Dahlia (they had gotten their memories back and demanded to see their favorite ex-Potter).

"Well I have things to mention about this next generation," Thanatos said, appearing in the room. Orion and Abraxas looked at him rather stressed, "What?" they both asked, miserably.

"Well, while Pandora's original daughter which would have been Luna won't be reborn again, I believe Niklaus did have a daughter..." Thanatos trailed off. Nik's head snapped up, "It's gonna be Hope?!"

"Yes, your baby will be a reborn Hope Mikaelson," Thanatos confirmed. He then turned to Andromeda and Elijah, "Your child will not be Nymphadora," he told them sensing Andromeda's worry. Nymphadora had been rather stubborn and wouldn't want anything to do with them, both her and Dahlia though were worried about Teddy. "It'll be Teddy instead," Thanatos finally said as he sensed his Mistress' worry. Andromeda got so happy she had started crying.

"And the last bit of information going to Lily and James, you two will be having a child that is basically a male Dahlia before she gained more Peverell genes than Potter," Thanatos told them. Lily and James looked shocked before James spoke up, "A completely male version? Like including birthdays?"

When Thanatos nodded Tom groaned and Dahlia went off with the cackling again, "My birthday's in eight months, that means Alice and Frank are expecting too," she said. The Longbottom couple both started blushing.

"Oh Merlin, it's when our kids were born all over again," Orion mumbled towards Charlus, Tom, and Abraxas who had all nodded. Severus had made his way over to Lucius and Narcissa, "I'm still godfather," he declared. Sirius came up next to him as James and Lily happened to be next them, "And I am still godfather," he also declared. Alice sped next to Sirius, "And I'm still godmother," she declared. The two couples nodded before Lily turned it around on Alice, "As long as I'm still godmother," she argued. "Of course," Alice said and then the two hugged there children's godmothers while Dahlia watched on happy with everything. "If this is basically another me I will probably be bickering with him all the time," she mumbled making Regulus, who was sitting next to her, snort.

(A/N: UPDATE INFORMATION: If you didn't see form the last things I updated, please check my message wall for information)