Chapter 60

Dahlia POV

We left the manor with the girls to go do our nightly duties. We took the girls with us because after last night's revelation, they were scared. They knew what Dumbledore had been trying to do and his obsession with the Peverell name and the Deathly Hallows. Orion was walking ahead of us, his Ghost Rider was close to making its appearance, a mix of the sun on its way down and his anger.

We moved farther ahead the sun was down now, Orion was in the leather outfit of his while I was in my MOD dress. I was walking a quite a bit behind Orion, the girls stayed with me to help me balance. Thanatos had also made his appearance and stayed with me. We were all having quiet small talk while I noticed Orion's anger was calming down until I heard, 'Ghost Rider', 'Husband', 'Hunters', 'Neck', 'Orion Black.'

Third POV

The sisters and Thanatos had paused with Dahlia who had been holding her head. The sisters knew it was the whispers of her banshee side coming out. The four of them watched as Dahlia's face turned into horror, "ORION!" she yelled. The man had stopped too late as Dahlia let out her banshee scream which caught his attention he just realized, he can hear it! Before he could head back to his wife, he saw a flash of silver and felt something sharp pierce him straight through the throat and another threw his heart. Then it went black as he heard with wife's scream of pain and his daughters scream of horrors.

Artemis and her hunters had looked at the man in disgust, they heard a woman call his name and assumed it was that Orion and had abandoned a woman in the forest. That was until she heard the woman's scream of pain and three young girls scream of terror, and a net had appeared around them, and Artemis found she couldn't flash out. She saw the woman and smirked not recognizing her, "There I saved you from the disgusting man," she sneered. She smirked thinking she saved a woman until her and her hunters were surprised by hearing the thunder rumble and looked back at the now angry woman, "YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND," she screamed and clenched her stomach. "Why do you care? He is just using you," a hunter said.

The Black sisters wanted to guilt trip the hunters, they knew the punishment if the oath was broken, but they wanted a part, 'they just killed daddy (they are all daddy's girls), and is hurting mom and possibly stressing Sirius too much,' they all thought. They all stepped forward with tears in their eyes, "Why did you shoot daddy?" Narcissa cried. That's when the guilt trip may have worked a little. That was Artemis tried to get to the girls who immediately scrambled to their mother in fear, they were actually scared, they may have memories of their previous lives but they were still physically and mentally young girls who just saw their father get killed and mother and most likely their brother in distress. The goddess then tried to go towards the crying woman only to be shocked by the woman moving away, protecting her slightly noticeable belly that was kind of hidden by her dress.

Artemis was shocked a pregnant woman was moving away from her after she shot the man who most likely forced himself on her. She tried again as the woman and three girls were still moving away until she heard, "What do you are doing?" coming from a glaring Apollo. He sounded so cold to her and it shocked her and her hunters. The moon goddess had then seen Thanatos appear to comfort Dahlia and the girls and it hit her. She killed Thanatos' Mistress' husband. She looked at the body and realized that was not the Orion she knew, the other hunters still looked quite smug as she didn't say anything about the oath.

That was when an angry Hades had made an appearance along with her father and other uncle. Ares had gone over to distract the girls and so did Hermes. Aphrodite went and joined Dahlia. "You broke an oath Artemis," Apollo stated. He was quite pissed what is sister did. "Yeah you better be lucky an oath was made if this was to happen, or else that would've been war," Ares spoke and Apollo nodded. "No it wouldn't have it was a disgusting man," a hunter sneered as Dahlia cried harder from the pain she was tensed up and hiding her stomach from everybody and crying into Thanatos' shoulder.

"Well you all seem to be forgetting I'm the FUCKING GOD OF TRUTH I KNOW WHEN SOMEBODY IS FUCKING TELLING THE TRUTH ARTEMIS. HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH THIS WOULD HAVE CAUSED A WAR, and you know what? I AM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT THAT WAS LAST STRAW!!!!!" Apollo finally snapped, surprising everyone, even Dahlia who had been distracted from the pain for a few seconds and Orion's ghost who had been looking sadly at his wife who he knew couldn't see him. It was a curse for mediums, they couldn't see their loved ones if something happened to them that caused them to leave there body.

"I can bring him back through his Rider form coming out but it will cause a lot of pain, okay?" Hades said to Dahlia. She nodded to say she was ready. "But first, Aphrodite, can you do your bit, I'm feeling quite sinister today," he added. The hunters looked at Artemis and then to the ones who had a godly parents there found a pissed off expression on their faces. Artemis looked to her father and uncle for help only to be faced with disappointed expressions, "Orion gets to use the penance stare on them afterwards right?" Zeus asked. Hades had nodded.

"I curse you to feel the pain that Dahlia is currently going through with her heartbreak until Orion comes back from being healed," Aphrodite sneered, also surprising Artemis and her hunters. Nico and Bianca had also appeared to calm the Black sisters down.

Orion had managed to get back in his body as the hunters and moon goddess began screaming which made really nobody worried. They felt like there chest was on fire and heard a man, Orion, scream. Hades had grabbed both of Orion's hands and Dahlia prepared herself while the girls willingly went farther away with Nico and Bianca. Orion screamed as the green fire had started and reached his face where it was melting off and catching fore until his face was a skull.

Artemis and her hunters were startled to see the green flaming creature look around. They noticed it was Orion as the body was gone and had growled at them before turning immediately back to Dahlia who was still tensed but wasn't in pain anymore. Ares and Hermes lifted there hands to prove they were not touching her and met know harm. The Rider did not know them as well but knew his mate was closer to Apollo and Aphrodite. "Sirius" he said. The hunters and Artemis were confused. "If the baby gets looked at will you go hunt those names?" Poseidon asked. The Rider had nodded and Artemis tried to step forward before Dahlia tensed more and Orion had growled again. Inferno had made his appearance and was just constantly growling at the hunters. Apollo made his way over along with Hecate. Luna had seen what was going to happen and had prayed to Hecate to help Apollo check the baby. Thanatos and Aphrodite managed to lean Dahlia back while the di Angelos brought the girls back. They wanted to see their brother. Hecate brought her own wand and knew Orion was watching her like a hawk as she silently waved it and showed an image like an ultrasound and Apollo looked as everyone watched. "Sirius is quite stressed out given the circumstances, so relax for a bit when you get home but he is all right," Apollo said. The Rider had nodded and held his hand out to Hades who handed some nearby names. Artemis and her hunters were shocked that he was checking the baby after seeing his wife unharmed other than her obvious stress. Orion was gone and back within twenty minutes and back to his human form. Artemis and her hunters watched as Dahlia finally got up and they got a good look at her five month belly and made her way to Orion who held her to him as she practically melted into his hold. Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa had ran over to hug there dad's legs and cried as the hunters now were feeling guilty.

"Nowfor the last bit," Hades had motioned to Aphrodite who had pulled out a deviceher husband gave her and pressed it. Immediately all hunters were tied up, includingArtemis. Orion's Rider came back out and he motioned to the ones that wereinnocent and no doubt rethinking their Hunter oaths. He turned to the othersand began his revenge. He used his stare on all the other hunters, startingwith the least sinful to the most. The more sinful ones were looking in horroras all around there eyes began to burn. Artemis watched as all her huntersscreamed and then Artemis saw the creature turn towards her and looked into thered eyes and saw flashes of how she treated her brother, of how she said allmen are bad, how she basically killed any man who came across them even if byaccident, how she taught innocent young girls the same thing, and how theytaught it to more girls. She watched as many girls abandoned much youngerlittle brothers who had felt abandoned and tried to chase them only to bekilled. She watched repeats of her and Apollo's relationship happen again andagain. When she snapped out of it she was crying along with her hunters butnobody would give them sympathy. Artemis even looked for her twin and was metwith Apollo's cold stare at her. That was when she knew, she fucked up.