Chapter 69

Orion POV

*9 months later*

Oh shit Dahlia's in labor again. Sirius was sitting on my lap as I sat in the hallway outside Dahlia's and my room. The others were with me, Dorea and Charlus stayed behind as they could possibly be having their baby a bit early, because the new Potter seemed to really want out. "WHERES THAT DAMN RUSTY BUTTER KNIFE!?" came from the room Abraxas and Tom had silently laughed at the look on my face, the girls and Lucius also laughed while Crowley just looked startled. Pandora, Nik's arms, slept through it like nothing was going on and Sirius just heard the insult and laughed, apparently getting his mother's homicidal tendencies as he thought they were funny.

When I heard a newborn baby cry, I let out a sigh of relief and walked in to the room, with my now quiet children. We walked in to see Dahlia holding Regulus with a big smile, "He's got green eyes," she said excitedly. The girls quickly, but carefully went over to her and looked at Regulus, who did have his eyes open, their eyes dropped and I went over and yes, Regulus had Killing Curse green eyes. "Reg," Sirius said. We looked at him wide eyed. That was his first word!

Charlus POV

*1 week later*

Dorea was in labor and throwing things at me while we waited for the others to show up, maybe that's why Luna was smirking, her and Abraxas are usually the first arriving when someone is having the baby, maybe she knew because of her Mistress of Life title. She and Abraxas were quickly there. James and Pandora waved at each other as Dorea screamed again. The others had shown up, the Black's were looking tired as Regulus definitely was not quiet the past week. Sirius was even flat out asleep on Orion's shoulder and like when Pandora slept through Dahlia's screams, Sirius slept through Dorea's. When the baby had been born, Apollo came out, "Congratulations you have a daughter," he announced.

I walked into the room to see a baby girl with dark hair and slightly tan skin that I can tell will become pale like Dorea's. She opened her eyes a little and we already saw the dark eyes that also matches her mothers. Other than the Potter hair she will obviously have, she looks like she will be my wife's mini me. "I don't know why but I like the simple J names. Fool people into thinking they are triplets," she said. I huffed out a laugh as James seemed to light up a bit. "I was thinking either Jane or Jade but she doesn't look like a Jade," she continued.

I looked at the baby again, "Well it looks like we got Jane Potter," Dorea beamed when I agreed to go with her ideas and we had agreed our other daughter will be Jade. Widow had come in to greet her human and laid her cat head on the baby as the other's came in to see the baby. The Black's were first to leave as they were understandably tired.

Abraxas POV

(1 month later)

Well it seems Luna was next to give birth, and was rather happy this was the last one. I know she would've liked more, but she didn't like being in labor. I was thinking the same as I would like to have more kids but I did not like seeing my wife in pain. I again was pressed against the wall by the vines as Luna screamed. We had soon been greeted by our daughter, Victoria who happened to have the Spirit dominant phoenix, Anima with her.

Tom POV

(Another month later)

Nagini had slipped up into angry parseltongue again while in labor as Dahlia and her sons, along with Potter's had wide eyes, so did Crowley. "Wow that's worse than last time," Charlus commented. Soon we then had a daughter named Ruby. Henrik had been visiting, he had been spending time with his siblings but wanted to be there when the babies were born. If he had been there before then he wouldn't have had the shock to find that Ruby Slytherin-Gaunt was his mate. Tom and Nagini were rather happy they knew what their daughter's mate was like and were happy that it was him. A giant snake otherwise known as Hydra came in, hissed some insults at Henrik as she didn't get to reveal herself as a duel animagus before they found out about Henrik as she shifted into a Baghest like Pitch.

Third POV

Dahlia and Orion soon went back to Texas to check on Helga and put together some bits of money for when Diego and Vanya to arrive (along with something to restore Vanya's memories). Helga told us that the plan is going rather well, and Klaus has been keeping quiet and just doing some traveling and living in his van. He is actually using his ability to help people get closure about their dead relatives which made Dahlia proud. She had sent him something else after a few months that basically the herb combination she had made and one that wasn't as strong. The strong one would block his ability up to five hours if he was feeling overwhelmed, while the weaker mix would help him relax. He of course kept somehow kept them hidden from Ben and did use them. Dahlia had tested the effects on herself and then on Bianca and Nico (with Hades' permission of course) and how found that they do work.