Chapter 32

Dahlia POV

Orion went to gather the boys while I got Bianca. Moon had told me she was awake, I knocked on her door, "Bianca can I come in?" I didn't get a response but I did hear sniffling, the door magically unlocked itself and I entered. The dark haired girl had been sitting on her bed crying, "What's wrong sweetie?" I asked and sat next to her. "Nico," she muttered. I was having slight déjà vu with the Persephone/Hades situation. "Okay, I'm going to tell you something similar I told your stepmother about your father. Have you thought about what he has experienced when you two were originally out of the casino?" she shook her head. "Okay, think about it, he's a ten year old boy who was in an unknown place and in an unknown time. He finds people like him only for you too abandon him- yes you abandoned him, don't argue- and he had to deal with camp by himself, without his sister. Then he has to worry if she's going to become a man hater like the rest of the Hunt. Then he finds out you let for a quest, then finds out you died and held a big grudge against Percy Jackson because he just couldn't blame it on you and he had promised you would come back. His parentage is found out, he becomes an outcast and anti social, they judged him because of his father who he acts very much like. He's gone through two wars, you've gone through none. He's gone through Tartarus, you didn't. So how do you think he would've taken seeing you again, alive? Hades knew he's act that way to, that's why he tried to keep you apart a bit but still actually get to know your mother and remember her, he's the one that struggles being in a different time, he's the one that lived alone on the streets. You joined a group that lives in a forest, and gets regular food, he did not, they are not up with the times because some of them are quite old, he didn't get that option. So why do you think he's angry with you. He's basically a mini Hades, he's got a mask up, and he really just feels betrayed. He's hiding it with his anger, like Hades hides his frustration. So like I told Persephone, see it from his point of view. She even went and genuinely apologized to him, yes he was surprised, but he accepted it. Now when you're done crying, Moon will show you where the dining room is," I told her. I may have been a bit harsher on her then Persephone, but Bianca should've already known why he was angry at her.

I met with Orion and the boys who had were eating some fruit. Henrik was rather happy to have food; I think his almost thousand year sleep made him rather enjoy his food. Orion, seeing my now red and brown hair (angry and irritated) he dropped his fork, "What happened?" he asked and the two boys looked at me. "Bianca wanted to know why Nico was mad at her," said boy was looking a bit upset, "So I told her something similar to what I told Persephone, just a bit harsher because I don't agree with what she did. She should've known what she had done," I argued, my hair going a bit redder.

"Yes she should have," Orion agreed. "I had looked at her with my other eyes and that had shown up," he said. The children had been explained to about Orion's ability to see sins, so the boys were not very surprised. Nico looked appreciative of our opinions about Bianca before continuing to eat his fruit. A few minutes later Bianca came out and sat across from Nico. She had bloodshot eyes so I know she had cried some more, but I couldn't really feel sorry for her. Yes, according to Apollo, she would've died anyway, as the prophecy was supposed to be about Percy but she could've treated the situation better.

Nico jumped and looked at the entrance of the room, Bianca's widened to and I saw they had seen Godric. "I think we have to explain the founders," I mentioned. "Is one in the hallway?" Orion asked. "Godric is," confirmed. "Oi! I got curious," Godric defended himself back in his portrait making Henrik jump.

When everyone finished, we went to the main hallway and stopped in front of the four portraits. "These are the Hogwarts Founders. The actual ones, their spirits possess the frames and it allows them to talk to people who can't see them while out. When you go to Hogwarts, you'll find the only actual portrait is the one that guards the dorms of their own houses," I explained. "I'm working on something with Salazar and Rowena and to maybe get them a fake body so they can actually interact," I said. "Like a robot?" Nico asked. I nodded and noticed Henrik and especially Bianca looked quite confused. "Cool," Nico smiled.

Our other friends started arriving and sat down, the kids had been introduced to the Malfoy's, and that Luna was the person I went back in time with, I said it specifically for Nico if he wanted to mention something that happens in the future, hence the robot question. Also mentioning that if Luna mentions something, do it, she's a seer. They met Myrtle, Nico gained a questioning look. Minerva and Pomona were introduced. Eileen had already gone with Tobias and knew to contact us if she needed out after Severus was created. They were introduced to the Potter's and found they would have originally been my grandparents. And then Tom, we didn't know how Nico would react to Tom. "Okay, so the last person is also the biggest change that was made. Nico may have heard of him as I'm sure Hades has complained about him," Orion started. "Oh he has, he told me," Tom added, he looked at Nico, "I'm Tom Riddle, also known as Tom Slytherin-Gaunt. I was the guy who unwillingly split his soul," he introduced himself. Nico had a look of realization, "that's why your name was familiar," he pointed at Myrtle, who had nodded. The boy looked back at Tom, "Well I'm glad you're whole and sane," he said. Tom smiled, amused, "Yeah Hades said the exact same."