Chapter 72

Dahlia POV

I was walking with Sirius in Diagon Alley, he wanted to go with even if it would've been crowded more for us than other people. Honestly I had a bad feeling something was going to happen and it was progressively gotten worse. I pulled Sirius into an alley as he was getting overwhelmed and I held him closely. When I did put him down I heard, "Stupefy!" followed by "MOMMY!" as it all went black.

"Lady Black!" someone was shaking me as I gained consciousness. I lifted my head to see Lord Longbottom followed by Ignatius who seemed to talking to my husband. "Where's my son?" I asked, panicked. Ignatius had heard my question and I heard from mirror, "Sirius was with her, where is Sirius?"

Ignatius turned to the crowd and Aurors who were standing with him, "Has anybody seen a two year old boy with black wavy hair and gray eyes, his hair might possibly be white now?" he asked. They all shook their heads, "I only heard him yelling, I don't know where he went," Longbottom said.

Charlus, who also led the Aurors had arrived and pulled me into a hug, "We'll find him," Luna had followed behind him with Orion, "Let me look at your baby," she said as Orion took Longbottom's spot beside me and stroked my very blue hair. The crowd and Aurors were startled to hear that not only did someone kidnap the two year old Heir Black, but also had stunned his 5 months pregnant mother who had landed on her stomach as she was face down when she was found. After the baby was confirmed to be okay, the Aurors had to ask some questions, "Do you know who might've taken him?"

"Walburga NoName and Albus NoName," Orion answered, trying to be calm for his sobbing wife. The Aurors went on with the questions as they knew Orion's mask was currently up for the sake of his wife. Some Aurors were trained to be able to read people, Charlus had trained people to know if somebody has a mask up and why and to tell if they are lying. These Aurors were those mostly in Slytherin at Hogwarts as they were more observant. "Do we need to know anything about Sirius when we find him?"

"He's more sensitive to usual magical child to other magic outside of what's in our family, so he's more comfortable Peverell, Black, Potter, and Malfoy, along with those of the Hogwarts Houses. Dahlia brought him here to work on building up his tolerance around other magic. He's also very sensitive to the cold, he shivers at random times like episodes, sometimes if its bad enough a warming charm won't even work, I have to use my fire ability as he doesn't get burned by it, neither my wife or children are burned by it, everyone else does though," Orion explained.

"Padfoot," I muttered quietly.

"Oh yes, he already has a familiar that's a big shaggy dog named Padfoot, he knows how to summon him, Padfoot is magical he can appear and disappear in shadows and ash. Sirius is very smart and observant for a two year old, he also at the same time doesn't trust strangers, if it those two he will be highly freaked out. I would recommend making sure Charlus and Ignatius are in on this investigation as it will be a big help. Now excuse me, my wife doesn't like crowds and I would like to bring her home," the Aurors let us go and we head home and I break down crying again.

"Somebody took Sirius," I heard Orion said. I heard James start crying along with the girls who joined in on the hug as Dorea had brought James closer.

Sirius POV (Time skip)

The mean lady known as my ex-mother had thrown me down the stairs into the cold basement. I was scared, there were so many ghosts, I kept screaming and Walburga would come back down and crucio me and it hurts! Soon, she got mad at my constant screaming more than a week later and came down with Albus (I know he got disowned) who looked crazy and he lifted his wand and said something that I didn't know and I felt a pain in my mouth as Walburga held me down. And then my mouth was forced shut and it hurt even more like something was going threw my lips. When they got up I realized I couldn't open my mouth. They sewed my mouth shut!

The feeling coming over me from the magic and the amount of ghosts that were around me and the cold, next thing I knew I was looking at my own body, I looked on in horror on how I looked, I knew my hair had been white since I was taken I think almost two weeks ago. I have to find mommy! She could see me, I managed to find Thanatos too who came rather quickly and took me to mom. She had been crying again and was eating. That's good, I want my baby sister to be healthy, I heard a clink and saw mommy had seen me. "Walburga has him, Albus had helped, Ariana has been the only nice ghost down there as the others are just panicked and scared and she has remained calm. I'm allowing the fact his heart stopped to be added to the list they will do to check him over. It will for sure get something done with both of them," mommy nodded and looked back at me, "Summon Padfoot, let him find you," was all she said before I was sent back into my body.

When I woke up, I saw two golems disguised as my parents, I knew it wasn't them. I had just seen mommy and that golem of mommy was not pregnant. I remember her saying she was hiding her bump for a reason she didn't know and I think it was to prove herself innocent. Their eyes were also wrong, Daddy's were too light, and Mommy's were too faded. They were spouting out mean comments before Padfoot had shown up and growled and they backed away scared. Another reason I knew it wasn't them. Padfoot exhaled a bit of ash and it flew out. Not that I knew, it was actually leading Charlus and the Aurors in.

Padfoot stood guard in front of me as banging and spells were heard upstairs as they found Walburga and I heard Charlus yell, "Padfoot!" and the dog had responded with a bark and Charlus made his way downstairs with Ignatius and another Auror. Immediately Charlus killed the golems. "That wasn't Lord and Lady Black,"

"How did you know," the unknown Auror said.

"Because Lord Black is the one that contacted me about Padfoot finding his human and Lady Black if you don't recall is very much with child," Charlus said before he made his way over. He found my white haired, shivering little body with my white hair. He gasped and looked like he would cry when he saw my mouth so did the other two, "You know that wasn't your parents right?" I managed to nod before I leaned on his shoulder.

Charlus POV

"Okay The Black's set up one of their smaller properties for us to use for Sirius' recovery until Walburga gets her trial," I told the others and showed them the address as it was under Fidelius and I was the secret keeper. It took a bit for Dahlia to agree cause of her history with it but we managed to convince her after we let her pick the Secret Keeper. I brought him to that property where Orion, Dahlia, Luna, and Myrtle were. Dorea had been staying with the other children. After seeing his face, Orion's calm mask fell as his wife had started sobbing again and Luna and Myrtle were trying to keep it together. I brought a camera to take the pictures after mentioning to the people who brought Walburga in that I was going to have one of their family healers to free his mouth from that magic.

When Luna began cutting, Sirius was cringing up in pain but calmed when he realized what was happening and that Orion and Dahlia let out there magic as that would calm him down more, when his mouth was open to our horror we were met with what looked like thorns in mouth. Those were taken out and then Myrtle did an injury list.

It read:

Malnourished

Hypothermia

Magic drainage

Bruised stomach

Bruised/Broken Ribs

Rope Burns

Sewn Mouth

Thorns in Mouth

Damaged vocal cords from screaming and thorns

Heart stopping (5min) – revived by magic

After seeing that we looked at Sirius, who wascuddling into one of the fire blankets Orion brought. We were notified Walburgawill have an emergency trial tomorrow morning.