Chapter 93

Third POV

So the new school year had started out with Sirius running through the house, "I GOT MY LETTER!" he screamed. The excitement quickly left him, but he was rather happy he could enjoy the letter time and not be relieved he could get out of the house. James and Pandora had gotten there's next and were smiling from ear to ear as they showed off their letters. Lily and Crowley soon got theirs quickly followed by Severus.

Also in this school year came the Creature Inheritances of Andromeda and Rabastan, Andromeda, like her sister, mother, and aunt, had gone unconscious as her heart stopped and let out one big scream, and soon she was devouring her victim that Elijah picked out and wrapped up, so the blood didn't all over one of the Invisibility Cloaks. Andy would switch between going with her mom or with her aunt on those nights while taking advice from Bellatrix. "She wasn't lying, it's hard the first few months because as mom put it, they know your new they just want you to adjust. A few months afterwards the voices got easier for me to handle but it's different for everybody. Mom was already used to it because of Death, and Aunt Dorea took four months like I did," she explained to her younger sister. She had latched onto Elijah when she could finally see him. She did the opposite of what her sister had done. Bellatrix had struggled more with getting her siren voice under control, thankfully the family was immune and the family friends were willing to help her practice since the family knew how to break the control. Andromeda on the other hand had more trouble with her banshee side; the whispers were overwhelming and lasted about six months for her before she could adjust.

Rabastan on the other hand, was a bit more like his brother, the younger kids, in their excitement of a good portion of them getting there letters, did even more pranks to Rabastan than they did Rodolphus. Katherine had to be compelled to stay away by one if the Mikaelson's, she voluntarily got compelled because she knew if Rabastan accidently burnt her, he would be rather upset and would not forgive himself. After Rabastan had been shown to control his temper, Katherine had been released from the compulsion and was tackled to the ground by Rabastan. His eyes flashed orange has his creature wanted to say hi to his mate but didn't come out fully so he wouldn't burn her although he knew she would heal.

The big shopping trip came up, the most kids that would be entering Hogwarts from their family. Sirius, Regulus, and Lyra stuck close to their parents but kept up an act that nothing was bothering them. Dahlia had drilled that into their heads, that if a ghost doesn't think you can see them, they will leave you alone. She also taught them how to recognize a ghost without staring at them, how even if they are more visible they can still be slightly see through. Dahlia put glamours on their hair so nobody would notice the newly silver hair if they got overwhelmed. Sirius had gotten his robes, and books, and potions supplies before they headed down to Knockturn Alley. They knew this would have more ghosts lurking around so Dahlia and Orion quickly guided them to the store for Sirius' wand. This was a wand maker that made custom wands that Orion had gone to for his and knew this place could make powerful wands. Sirius had ended up with a mix of woods and cores, including elder wood, firewood, and thestral feathers. Bellatrix had taken her sisters to get there supplies as they knew where to go and exactly what they needed, on top of that Andromeda ended up finding a book Elijah might've liked and Narcissa had left to find Lucius, who she knew was having effects of his Veela showing up.

James had gone with his parents and sisters, and went to the same places the Blacks did but made sure to stop by the pranks store and got things for Sirius too. The Blacks had left rather quickly as they noticed the younger three children's hair color breaking through the glamour Dahlia had set up to show silver roots in their hair. James had set up a package of pranks supplies for Sirius and sent them to him, after making sure his owl could carry them.

Pandora went with Luna to see the divination shop that happened to be in Knockturn Alley while Abraxas went to help Lucius with his sixth year items and to give him a talk on things to help with his Veela urges. Last timeline Lucius had to learn himself and it was quiet difficult for him. Thankfully once Narcissa had figured she was his mate, she was rather understanding and helped him the best she could.

Crowley had obviously been found in the book store, Lily had kind of wandered. She had found James at some point and found that Dahlia and Orion took the younger three children home as they were getting overwhelmed. Once she saw more people showing up, she said goodbye to James who was getting supplies for Sirius before she ran to find Crowley again as Tom and Nagini showed up with their sisters. Severus was of course found in the potions store, he wanted to see how stupid some adults were searching for potions ingredients. Eileen had been with them and sharing the amusement.

Nextthing Minerva McGonagall knew, her nightmare had started...again.