Chapter 46

Zeus POV

"Before we go, I need to mention the prophecies," Apollo spoke as we were all getting up. We all looked at him, "Yes, some things can be changed, the di Angelo siblings are proof, but the same major events need to happen. Thalia Grace has to die," he revealed. My eyes widened and I was a bit angry and before I could speak, he interrupted, "Because her death made the barrier happen, we need that barrier to be there," he said, effectively taking away my anger. "The lightning bolt will still be stolen, Ares will have to help, but the ending can become different, it doesn't have to be Luke, that can be changed too," he mentioned to Hermes which made him perk up with happiness. "But the quest has to happen, I hope you are all good actors, you've done it before, you remember what you've said, just repeat it. The people fighting with grandfather can be changed too, start getting the minor gods on your side, you've already got Hecate," the mentioned goddess nodded. "You know the second war was not actually Gaea, but that war will still happen too, again, can be changed," he revealed.

 "Okay," I said after a minute, "I think we can go to the meeting now?" I looked at Apollo who nodded. "So we'll go then," Luna spoke up for her group who all apparated back to their homes. The rest of us walked to the throne room, "So the spending time with our children, and the claiming, and Hades and Hestia's thrones," I trailed off looking at Apollo again. Hestia and especially Hades looked surprised I mentioned their thrones from the first time. "Will have to wait until Percy says something," he said. I nodded as we entered the throne room and made guest spots for Hades, Hecate, and Thanatos, while Hestia went to her hearth. I summoned the meeting and all the others appeared, a bit curious as to why Hades, Hecate, and Thanatos were there.

"Father, why are we here?" Athena said in her know it all tone. Now that I have those memories, I had begun to notice more things such as how Artemis and Athena behave, and Ares and Apollo aren't bad. I even notice the looks between Aphrodite and Hephaestus. "Actually, this is for Artemis and her Hunters, I have an oath I need you to make, summon your Hunters," she looked questionable but did as I said. The Hunters had appeared and were very disrespectful to male gods, especially ones that are their parents. Ares and Apollo were right; they would piss off the wrong people. "There is a family in Hecate's pet world that has been working with in the Underworld, one of them is the Mistress of Death, she is considered Thanatos' companion, while her husband is another one of Hades' assistants. We have reason to believe you would attack there family with no given reason and need an oath from you. The two that I have mentioned are soulmates and would cause massive pain to the other if you were to injure or kill them. In fact some time ago you're hunters almost shot the Mistress of Death because she predicted one of your Hunter's death," my daughter's eyes widened realizing who I was talking about but did not want to make an oath. 

I saw Ares look surprised at her and then angry, looking back and forth between her and the two death gods and magic goddess, making me assume, she is starting an act of war. "Arty just do it," Apollo said.

 "What the Hades do you know, shut up male!" she yelled back. Those who were in the meeting looked shocked, fully realizing how Artemis treats her brother and of course Hades looking pissed as his name had been used in vain. Athena agreed with Artemis, again making me realize how much they have influenced the council. I had to take charge as King, "ARTEMIS! If you do not agree to this oath your Hunters will be disbanded and you will NEVER be able to form them again," I knew to get her to agree to something to threaten the disbanding of the hunters, but to make it clear, "I swear on the River Styx," the thunder rumbled and she looked wide eyed at me as if she couldn't believe I did that. Artemis, Athena, and Hera, all looked at Apollo, wondering why he wasn't saving his twin, he noticed the looks, "What?" he questioned.

"Why aren't you speaking up?" Athena asked. "And why are you older?" Hera added.

"I have no reason too," he said to Athena and, "Why not?" he said to Hera.

"You're usually younger, and speak up when Artemis is forced to do something," Athena urged.

"Why do you care what age I look, Athena? As for Artemis, what do I know," he bluntly repeated his twin's words while looking at her. Artemis was noticeably shocked. Before she turned back to me and nodded. I handed her the oath she had to say out loud, "I swear on the River Styx, that I, Artemis, or my Hunters will attack, injure, or kill the Peverell Family, and that my Hunters and I will all face the consequences," the thunder rumbled to show the oath had been made.

"I swear on the River Styx, that if Artemis or her Hunters attack, injure, or kill a member of the Peverell family that Hades can delegate the punishments we talked about earlier," I swore and the thunder rumbled again. Artemis and Athena looked shocked while Hera thought it was reasonable and Demeter looked questionable at our brother. Dionysus was just watching in amusement and surprise. "What! Why him?!" the two goddesses screeched while the Hunters had made very loud groans, not pleased.

"This involves people in his domain, he gets to make the punishment, we already agreed on them depending on what happens and if it will happen, now that is final. Do not argue with me. Meeting is over," I ended the meeting, getting a nod from the three in the guest thrones, and a thankful look from Apollo, Ares, and Aphrodite who I knew thought of that family as their siblings. Artemis still looked shocked that Apollo didn't say anything to try to stop it. Sucks for her.