Chapter 63

Italics is first timeline; normal is second timeline

Third POV

"Well welcome to a new timeline," Dorea spoke up.

"And how exactly was a new timeline made?" Abraxas asked.

"Well it's what happens when Luna Lovegood and Dahlia Potter go back in time to be with their soulmates which in result of their new titles woke up some creature inheritances and showed the world that Grindelwald was in fact innocent and Dumbledore had caused all the bad things to happen and was going to do it again with Tom and eventually create Voldemort and in your timeline would take control of Voldemort again by spreading a fake prophecy and kill the James and Lily resulting in the daughter going to the Dursleys as her godfather was wrongfully put in Azkaban. So she gets to grow up being a slave to her muggle relatives, being thrown into a world she didn't know about, being confused about everything with everybody assuming she already knew what was going on. It didn't help she was being bullied by her potions professor because she looked like her father," James and Lily glared at Severus, knowing it was him. They were all getting glimpses of what would've happened in their future. "And then setting up many tasks where she could've easily been killed, and then her godfather being one of the few people to escape Azkaban got forced to live in his childhood house cause Dumbledore decided not to help him and send Dahlia back to the Dursleys because it had fake blood wards, she never considered that to be home," Luna spoke up. Dahlia had been working on some paperwork with Thanatos next to her to keep her a bit calmer, but what the first timeline people didn't notice was her putting her hand to her belly as Sirius had acted up when hearing about Azkaban, Padfoot doing the same.

"Dumbledore wouldn't do that," Lily spoke up, everyone had rolled there eyes and to the first groups surprise, so did James and Sirius. They had also noticed Dahlia's hair became blood red (homicidal tendencies) as she glared at her mother.

"What?" Lily spoke again, as she noticed the glares from the second group that were all also giving Dahlia wary looks. "Okay, raise your hand if an Ancestral Home is more protected than Fidelius," everyone including James had raised their hands while Lily looked around stunned. James was just beginning to look rather annoyed with his wife while even Severus was surprised with the way she was acting. "See he didn't tell muggleborns this kind of thing so he could execute his plans many way. The Potter's are kind of the tricksters in a way because everyone assumed there Light and that Light is the only good. When he finds out it's actually a Grey line and dad was actually Dark Grey, he had to get rid of them. He also didn't let out that muggleborns are descendants of squibs so much to my surprise when I saw I'm from the Ravenclaw and Slytherin line on the maternal side. So he also blocked your parseltongue ability and didn't on me to make me look bad cause the current "Dark Lord" was also a parseltongue and the people were idiotic to know that in other countries its sacred. Or the fact, going back to trickster Potters, there known animagus is not actually a stag, it's a demon cat, they shape shift into other animals, meaning dad and grandpa do know parseltongue, they just can't speak it," Dahlia spoke. The first group looked at James and Charlus who had both nodded and eyed two familiar cats, while Sirius was eyeing a dog that had been behind Dahlia.

"Okay, change of subject, who is who? I see the Black sisters even though they look slightly different, and I see Lucius, who is the next oldest," Pomona looked at the group. James had pointed to Sirius as he knew he was older than Severus who clearly hadn't been born yet. "Okay so where is Sirius?" Minerva asked.

"He's a soon to be pain in my vagina," Dahlia said rather bluntly. Dorea had to stop what she was drinking before she did a spit-take from laughing.

Sirius had then noticed her rather big belly and saw the Lady Black ring on her left hand and how Orion had been standing rather close. Sirius raised his hand up to smack his brother in the chest, "The hag's not going to be our mother," he said. Regulus' eyes widened as he looked at the second Lord and Lady Black, "Is that true? The hag's not going to be our mother?" he asked hopefully.

"Or my wife?" Orion added just as hopeful.

Orion and Dahlia and nodded, and if the Lord Black and his sons could celebrate now, they definitely would be. James didn't look to happy while Lily was still shocked that it seemed her daughter hated her.

"Oh no, is this time going be worse for me?" Minerva asked.

"I'm going to tell you what I told our version of you, imagine it, without the potions and charms, I do actually act more like my father and was influenced by my godfather quite a bit only to come to this timeline where the godfather now becomes my son so he'll have the traits from his best friend who is also in a way his own grandfather while having an influence of what I got from when he was my godfather while getting to know his best friend a lot earlier," Dahlia finished as she looked back down at her paperwork as Minnie yet again, passed out.

"Do you just like making her pass out?" Orion questioned.

"Just a bit," his wife admitted.

That was when they heard the scared screams of Tobias Snape in the distance.