Chapter 51

3rd POV

The Mikaelson's had walked into their house seeing a letter waiting from them. They gathered around to open it.

"Dear Mikaelsons,

My name is Dahlia Peverell-Black, otherwise known as the Mistress of Death. I know you met my companion when you guys were turned again and know that I have been taking care of Henrik. I wanted you to know that he is about to graduate and hit his late creature inheritance that just so happens to be an Original Heretic. Please write your response and put it in the letter with the coin on top as I would like to surprise him with you guys. Oh, and please bring Damon Salvatore, I know you've run into him.

Dahlia Peverell-Black (no I am not your aunt)"

The siblings then all remembered the time they had been turned again.

*Flashback*

The siblings had woken up to find that time had frozen. They all slowly sat up as many memories filled their heads. Thousands of years worth's exactly. They saw all points of view, even the most shocking one, Niklaus', who had broken down after receiving these memories again. His siblings had been surprised and all surrounded him to comfort him as they realized a few things. Finn realized his siblings really did care, he just had chosen to push them away. Elijah felt ashamed that he actually believed Niklaus threw their siblings into the ocean and constantly made assumptions about him like using Hope when really he had just been scared to be a father. Kol realized he kept getting daggered because Niklaus didn't want him attacked and killed by Mikael, and Rebekah, much to horror, realized the true intentions behind her lovers that Niklaus had found out but never told her.

As they tried to calm there brother down, they heard footsteps approach. They all looked up and saw a tall pale figure approach them. He had longish hair and wore a black suit. "Who are you?" surprisingly came from Finn. He realized his siblings had cared so he knew he had to step up as the oldest sibling as Freya wasn't there. From the looks of shock on his sibling's faces he knew he hadn't done well as the oldest at all.

"I am Thanatos, or Death, if you will. I have a few things to tell you. You are in this situation because you have been picked to have a second chance. A second chance to make your names known. A second chance to be a family, be supportive of each other, be honest with each other, and help each other," Niklaus had looked away for a second so he didn't see Thanatos motion to him while looking at his other siblings who had realized Mikael's abuse got to him more than they had thought, "What I will tell you will be a shock but it is a good thing. You will have to wait a while but it will be worth it," the siblings gave him a questionable look, "Henrik Mikaelson is alive," he announced. The siblings felt angry for a second before realizing they were in front of the being that would in fact know that. "But-" the siblings froze, "he's asleep and will be until the 1950's where he will be raised by my Mistress and her husband," he revealed.

"She will contact you when she believes you can come and see him. You will be involved in that family, as you all have a soulmate in that family," they were shocked. "You have new family bonds within this family and get the happiness you all want. I will only tell you that by the point I believe my Mistress will contact you only Rebekah and Elijah's soulmates will be alive at the moment as they are the older ones out of your soulmates. Now, before I start the time again and put you back in your bodies, Niklaus," the blonde looked up, "Unfortunately you will have to wait into Elena Gilbert comes around to do your ritual that I know my Mistress will gladly do," the hybrid looked shocked, "Really?" he muttered, he actually had a witch willing to help him?

"Really, the other thing, the Salvatore's," the siblings had tensed. "Do not go after Stefan Salvatore. I mean you can do the 20s again but befriend Damon, he won't react very well as he never wanted to be a vampire in the first place and was forced to by Stefan," the siblings couldn't believe that Stefan would do that to his brother. They all knew why Niklaus did what he did but Stefan didn't have a reason. "One last thing," they looked back at the deity, "The phenomena that happened in the early eighties with the 41 women will still happen again but my Mistress will be the mother of the one known as number 4. I think it would be easier if Niklaus uses another name as number 4 used the name Klaus," Nik had shrugged as to say he won't mind changing it.

*end Flashback*

The siblings had contacted Damon and he had been nearby. They kept in contact with him after Niklaus and Kol had followed Katerina discreetly until she found the Salvatore's. They stepped in when the brothers were turned and ran off.

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

The Mikaelson brothers saw Damon run off after telling off his brother. The two brothers had really officially realized Damon hated what Stefan did. They followed after the panicked vampire and found him gasping for air as tears fell down his face and he grabbed his head and screamed. Nik and Kol walked up to him slowly, knowing his senses were on overload. When Damon came out of it, the brothers put their hands to say they want no trouble when Damon scurried away from them, clearly recognizing them. "Damon, we just want to talk," Nik said softly. Damon was majorly confused. He didn't know what was going on, he gets turned for the second time and remembers everything from his past life including glimpses of the Mikaelson's and a woman with black and very green eyes that seemed to glow. Trusting his instincts he stayed put as the brothers came forward and sat near him, still giving him his space, and talked and filled things in.

*Flashback ends*

Theyhad still made their name known, Nik used his full first name Niklaus, thesiblings were closer and brought Damon into the family. They all spread aroundthe world in pairings, keeping in contact with witches to keep track of whereMikael was. They finally came to that time, the time they can see Henrik. Theysent back the confirmation they wanted to go and watched in amazement as theletter disappeared along with the coin placed on top of it.