Chapter 74

Italicize is First timeline; Normal is second

Dahlia POV

We took Sirius home and he finally got to relax. We were given a few pastes from Luna and instructions on a potion to make for Sirius' throat. When we appeared at the Manor, Regulus seemed excited to see us as Nagini volunteered to babysit. The now one year old though somehow knew to keep quiet so he started bouncing on Nagini's lap while Orion quickly took Sirius to bed.

I took Regulus and sat down next to Nagini with Regulus on my lap as the others began appearing, looking just as bothered as Orion and I did. "So what happened?" Nagini asked.

I covered Regulus' ears and Tom took that as a sign to cover Ruby's ears. "The damn bitch and fucked up goat sewed his mouth shut," Nagini's eyes widened in shock not really needing to know anything else. I had told them about seeing Sirius' spirit, and then talked about the trial and how Sirius had to see Walbitcha again. Orion had talked about when the people were wanting to know why they were there when the obvious vote was going to be she either gets the Dementor's Kiss or life Azkaban and how one of the two, either the hag or the goat, had made golems of them.

"So how are you two doing?" Dorea asked.

"I'm renaming her Soon-to-be-Deadbitcha," came my blunt reply. Orion nudged his head in my direction as if he was agreeing with the new name.

"Mistress," Thanatos said appearing in the room.

"The first timeline will be making an appearance again very soon," I let out a groan of frustration. Yes, I'm glad to see my dad and Sirius but everyone else I could without right now. The Mikaelson's had arrived to visit, they were probably bored, and I've been noticing Kol has been around Dorea a bit more. "What is it Dahlia?" Charlus asked. That was I noticed my hair gone blonde (curious) and everyone looked at me. "I think your next daughter is Kol's mate," Dorea perked up and looked at me, "I was thinking about that too!" Kol had look of realization and then a look of hidden happiness that I was sure would come out when the baby is born.

Orion POV

I was up a bit early doing paperwork, both as Lord Black and as a Ghost Rider, when I heard noise from outside and realized who it was. Luna had warned us they would be coming so all the children had spent the night here, even Rodolphus and Rabastan. Dahlia had been talking to Niklaus as she knew who Rabastan's mate was and Niklaus had to track her down. She knew who Rodolphus' mate is and all she would say is, "It will happen in the Underworld," Bellatrix was a bit excited as I think she knew who it was. She and Rodolphus had become best friends and Rodolphus had taken a liking to Sirius and vice versa. Rabastan on the other hand took a liking to James and vice versa. Hades had actually been the one to point out what their inheritance was and would basically be companions to Sirius and James' Rider forms when they come out. And when Regulus has his, he'll be a team with me, Sirius, and Rodolphus, while the other is Rabastan, Charlus, and James.

"Lector," I called. He was Hannibal and Cannibal's younger brother and was made Sirius' personal elf while Arson became Regulus'. Lector was the louder elf out of everyone and so that was why I sent him to lead the group up here. After hearing the small elf voice yell, "QUIET", followed by footsteps and sounds of aw, I was greeted by the group and to my surprise the Lestrange brothers and Prewett Twins had joined the group. "It is still early morning, children are asleep, knock it off until we get to my office," if I had been a parselmouth that probably would've came out in hisses.

We got to my office and closed the door, "Before you ask Dahlia, is in the Underworld, so is Dorea, Charlus is also doing paperwork, Luna is tending to her own garden, while Abraxas is doing his paperwork for Hogwarts because he wanted to slack off, I know shocking," I added seeing the shocked faces, "Tom is at Hogwarts, and Nagini is asleep. She will give birth to their third child any day now, she's a bit exhausted," I explained and sat down.

"So what year is it now?" James asked.

"Mid-1962" I said.

"So what's been happening," Narcissa asked.

"Well as you can see since they are here with you guys now, the Lestrange brothers received memories, so did Sirius, James, and Pandora. Dumbledore or as he is to the Wizarding world, Albus NoName, has escaped Azkaban, and helped Walbitcha do something to Dahlia and Sirius. So it would be wise to not mention her name or use, soon-to-be-deadbitcha," I said resulting in simultaneous snorts from myself and my sons from the previous timeline.

"Well what happened it couldn't have that bad?" oh, there's Lily and cue the eye roll from James that still shocks people. Soon, soft pads were heard on the door as it opened to reveal Padfoot with a blanket in his mouth that was holding the pastes for Sirius as a big lump of blanket moved in behind him. I watched in amusement as the blanket was following Padfoot's back feet and tried not to bump into anything while it walked. All the previous timeline except Sirius had looked on in confusion.

I leaned down and took the blanket holding the pastes and pulled out the potion and picked up the lump and pulled back the top to reveal the black curls of hair to everyone and sat him on my desk. "Ok do you want to do your bit or my bit first," he pointed to himself and I opened the paste and held a mirror and saw those who could see the reaction have wide eyes as Sirius put on the paste inside his mouth. Then I took the paste for my bit to get the outside done. "Kreature," I called. The elf appeared in the room and I could tell mine and Sirius' previous selves looked surprised that he seemed happy. "Yes Master," the elf said.

"Make Sirius' smoothie," I ordered.

"No blueberries?" and I nodded. It took a bit but we got Kreature to make sure he wouldn't punish himself if he did something wrong and to ask questions if he needed too. Dahlia came in holding Regulus along with Sirius' mask. She greeted her father who was then surprised seeing a two year old version of himself who also looked at his Lily with a small sneer, so did Severus who walked in behind him. They both had disliked Lily and couldn't wait to start over. Tom and Nagini were going to blood adopt her as they knew that her parents didn't seem quite friendly this time around, while Petunia was just the same as last time according to Dahlia.

When Kreature had reappeared with the berry (minus the blueberry) was when I gave Sirius that last potion and started a timer as soon as he drank it. It was a thick potion meant to coat his throat and help heal it. We were told that due to it was a curse from magic he is sensitive too along with the trauma that Sirius may have times where he wouldn't want to talk because of the pain. This potion had to stay in his coating his throat for a minute which made it hard to listen as he choked on the potion. When the minute came he took one big gulp and relaxed and then continued to drink it. "So you guys want to see the Underworld?" Dahlia questioned the first group while Sirius went and got dressed. Rodolphus got excited knowing he could his soulmate now. The group nodded just flat out curious and they all flashed away to the entrance.