Chapter 116

Third POV

After a few months had passed, the new generation of males were terrified of their wives hormones, the Longbottoms had a small surprise. Neville was going to have a twin sister this time. It amused many people seeing the usually calm and nice Alice, terrify poor Frank. Alice being a dryad had the nature reacting to her emotions, some days they were bright and vibrant and some days the plants were droopy. They were droopy a lot because Alice was constantly apologizing for messing with Frank's plants, so Frank thought ahead. Frank had become a druid from his inheritance and had gained a lot of knowledge involving different things, so he had figured out how to know his wife's change in emotions, and decided to help the others. James already knew his wife well enough to know when her emotions were hanging but he used the small charm Frank made just in case. Lucius was the same, but then his small problem was that, like Lily, Narcissa had new parents. Narcissa was a bit more snappy this time with her pregnancy, it gave Orion flashbacks. Elijah was taking advantage of the charm, because Andromeda can be scary with how her mood changed, once again giving Orion flashbacks. Nik followed Elijah's lead and grabbed the charm too, but he would argue that having a wife with mood swings who seemed to know everything is scarier. Fabian and Gideon also took advantage of the charm because Rebekah half the time looked as if she wanted to rip somebody's head off. Seeing as Rebekah could actually do that rather easily, the twins didn't want it to be one of them.

Pandora had been the first to go into labor, Nik almost being in disbelief when the previous night when Victoria called and had said, "She'll be born tomorrow," in the most calmest voice she could. Pandora had seen the expression on her husband's face and asked him about it, "That was originally Hope's birthday, different year obviously, but still the same date," he had said. The next day, Nik was almost shoved out of the bed, he had woken up startled to see the wet spot between his wife's legs. Luna and Abraxas had shown up along with Victoria and Damon. Narcissa was feeling a bit too ill that morning to come over, but would be over soon because she wanted to meet her niece. Pandora had been surprising with her colorful language as she was almost ready to push. Apollo, who had been there to deliver the baby, his personal favorite was when she threatened that he better be glad his wolf side couldn't come through because she was going to rip Nik's fangs out and shove it up his dick to see what happened. Nik was a bit terrified about that and kind of glad he didn't have his other set of extended canines and the small fact that she loves when he bites her.

Hope Rebekah Mikaelson had soon been born, she came into the world (again) with a full blown cry. Nik allowed himself to smile and relax hearing that cry knowing neither he nor his daughter was being threatened. Kol and Finn were beside him and shoved him into the room, they were the first two Mikaelson's to arrive as they never got to be there for Hope's birth last time. Henrik was following them and was a bit nervous as he was the only one who actually never met Hope. When the brothers entered, they found Nik holding a bundle of blankets in his arms with a big genuine smile on his face that they had been seeing more often.

Andromeda was the next to give birth, she didn't want to change Teddy's nickname but she also didn't want to name him after that muggleborn she married previously. When she brought that up to Elijah and her sisters, Elijah had thought about it, "Theodore," he had said. Dahlia had been passing by and approved of the name too. "You're still godmother, I won't change that," Andromeda had added making her mother beam back at her.

Andromeda had soon gone into labor, keeping the calm but scary attitude. Elijah paced nervously as his wife was giving birth. He heard the cry of Theodore "Teddy" Henrik Mikaelson soon after, much to his relief. The first one allowed to hold him other than Andromeda and Elijah was Dahlia. Dahlia greedily held out her arms for the blue haired baby and almost didn't want to give him back.

Part way between Andromeda giving birth and Narcissa giving birth, Severus felt a bond form. When he expressed the new feeling he got to his mother, she got very excited. Eileen sat him down and told him very quickly that what he had felt was his mate bond forming; his mate had just been born. Eileen had experienced it and so did Bellatrix, and soon Sirius and Regulus would because they knew there soulmates hadn't been born yet.

Narcissa was next to give birth. What had surprised some was that Jane had been staying close to Narcissa. From previous experience, they knew that meant, Jane Potter and Draco Malfoy were meant to be. Luna laughed very hard on the almost identical looks on James and Dahlia's faces. When Draco had been born, Lucius was holding him, "I'm not going to be that terrible father you had last time," he promised making Narcissa give him a tired smile.

Then came the end of Rebekah's pregnancy. Rebekah was throwing random things that she could at both twins, whether it be something small, or a thing of furniture (after she made sure none of their other children were in the room), one time she attempted to throw Apollo at them when he was giving her a checkup. Rebekah decided to let her husband's name their daughter. Jinx Freya Prewett had been born soon after, the twins naming her something mischievous of course, they couldn't help themselves. They were thankful that Rebekah seemed to really love the name. When they met with the goblins, they handed him both Fabian and Gideon's blood and turned around when an inheritance test was done on Jinx. The goblin added the blood of the twin who did not father the child to the blood adoption potion; they didn't want to know who it was. What was more curious was the fact that Jinx and even Bill really liked Alice at the moment.

Next was Alice, Alice was fucking miserable. Usually twins were born early, the Prewett twins and the Weasley twins, but noooooooo these two wanted Neville's birthday and refused any other day. Alice could have danced with excitement when her water broke, if only it didn't hurt so much. Neville and Aveline Longbottom were born soon after that. Come to find out Neville Longbottom and Jinx Prewett was meant to be, just as Bill Prewett-Weasley and Aveline Longbottom were.

Andthen last, but not least, Hadrian James Potter was born. Lily had taken afterher mother and slipped into parseltongue, startling Teddy and Draco as theywere two of the parselmouths. James was also by her side, wide eyed, as heunderstood what she was hissing and subconsciously crossed his legs to keepwhat was between it protected. Harry looked exactly as Thanatos described,identical to Dahlia when she still had more Potter genes than Peverell. It wasrather amusing to everybody when Dahlia and Harry met, it was just two sets ofgreen eyes just looking at each other giving each other the same curious look.