Chapter 48

Orion POV

My sister had called me in a panic, the twins had both had panic attacks at midnight on their birthday. We still hadn't really known if they would have received memories or not, but I guess that confirmed it. We had arrived and saw Molly sneering at our presence; yep we get to deal with her soon. We walked up to the twins room where Lucretia seemed to be almost having a panic attack of her own as both twins clung to her like a lifeline. "Orion, Dahlia," Ignatius said our names, both twins had perked up at my wife's name and we knew. We confirmed the same things we did with Bellatrix, that there is no Voldemort, Grindelwald is innocent, and Dumbledore is the bad guy. We also told them to watch for their sister as we both had a feeling she would be worse this time around.

 Orion POV

My sister had called me in a panic, the twins had both had panic attacks at midnight on their birthday. We still hadn't really known if they would have received memories or not, but I guess that confirmed it. We had arrived and saw Molly sneering at our presence; yep we get to deal with her soon. We walked up to the twins room where Lucretia seemed to be almost having a panic attack of her own as both twins clung to her like a lifeline. "Orion, Dahlia," Ignatius said our names, both twins had perked up at my wife's name and we knew. We confirmed the same things we did with Bellatrix, that there is no Voldemort, Grindelwald is innocent, and Dumbledore is the bad guy. We also told them to watch for their sister as we both had a feeling she would be worse this time around.

We had told the twins that we were there godparents and if something did happen to their parents they would come with us and away from their sister. They cheered and calmed down as their parents smiled in relief. We knew they were going to take advantage of having their parents again.

Luna POV

Abraxas and I had some time alone, and you could probably guess what we did. And then much to his happiness, Lucius was arriving in nine months. Henrik, Bianca, and Nico got a bit excited as they couldn't be around the Black sisters that much. The others had arrived quickly, asking if I was in fact with child as the others were filled in on Lucius' birthday coming up. My classes had gone smoothly Henrik was a bit stressed as his OWLs were this year. Dahlia and Orion had broken the news to us that they were going to try to get the other Mikaelson siblings to come to Henrik's graduation.

*Time Skip*

I had a vision of me cancelling my plans and figured what date was coming. Lucius had been a rather calm baby while in the womb. I was a little freaked out before Abraxas mentioned he did that before too. We finally got to meet the Fabian and Gideon as Lucretia and Ignatius were trying to find a time to drop Molly off with someone else (she was clingy) so that we could meet the twins without her input.

SoI was relaxing in our manor next to Abraxas who had been reading a book. Wewere just waiting for Lucius to make his presence known. Dahlia had also beenhere and set up something in the back that only she and I knew about. Apollohad been here to help with the delivery and Aphrodite had been there as she gotalong with a lot of us and she was going to help me deliver the baby. Gaea hadalso showed up to help with the delivery too. She had also been talking to theother two deities to show she was not the one in the Giant War.

I had gotten this odd cramp before my legs felt wet. My eyes had widened as I grabbed on to Abraxas who looked at me alarmed, "Baby's coming," was all I said before all the women and Apollo got me into a bed to lay down.

Abraxas POV

I was standing in the hallway later with Orion, Charlus, and Tom. They were watching me pace back and forth as Luna screamed in the room. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL THAT BLONDE HAIR BASTARD HE DID THIS TO ME! NO I DON'T CARE THAT I WAS THERE TOO! HIS DAMN SPERM DECIDED TO STAY AND BECOME LUCIUS!" I had gone pale, that woman was scary when she was mad. The other guys looked at me a bit amused, I looked through the now open door as Luna was calm for a little bit and she looked at the other guys, "STOP LOOKING AMUSED ORION, I WILL BET MONEY THAT DAHLIA WILL BE WORSE!" he paled this time as his wife sent him a smirk, that confirmed Luna would, in fact, win that bet. Soon she had given birth to Lucius and we were both left alone just holding him as Luna eventually went to sleep. "Dahlia is going to get someone from the forest in the back," she whispered before she had fallen asleep.

I was confused and went down to Dahlia who had been arguing with Orion on what is the best ice cream flavor with Henrik, Bianca, and Nico looking back and forth, a bit amused. "Who are you getting from the forest?" I asked Dahlia when I got attention. Her eyes had widened before she looked around for something or someone. "Tom's mate," she revealed.

My jaw dropped in shock, "Really???????" I almost squealed. Good thing I didn't, I'm sure Luna would've beheaded me if I woke Lucius.

"Yeah Luna and I have to do a ritual on her so we are keeping her at the manor until Luna recovers so we can do it," Dahlia explained.

 "Do you know who it is?" I asked Orion.

"Of course I do, I live in the manor too, and really it was a surprise but not," he hinted.

Dahlia POV

I left after Orion's response and made my way to the back as a ward I had placed went off. I walked around until I had spotted her, "Nagini?"

The snake had perked her head up, "Potter?"

"Peverell-Black actually, a lot of thingsssss are changing along with my ssssissster and I arriving in a cccertain year but you already knew that,"

The snake nodded, "What are you doing here?"

"Well my ssssissster jusssst gave birth to Luccccius and we knew you would be here and we have an offer for you,"

 She looked intrigued, "Oh?"

"You would have to wait until my sister gets her strength back, but we can turn you back into a human, and take away your curssssse, you'll jusssst be a giant sssssnake animagussss," I didn't know a snake with its jaw dropped would be so funny. I tried to keep a straight face to let her know I wasn't lying.

"Why?"

"Tom issssn't under Dumbledick'sssss control, he'ssss sssstill hissss own persssson, he can feel his sssssoulmate bond thissss time, sssso Luna and I, knowing you were a Maledictussss, found a ritual that would help you into a human, this is a second chance for you both, take it," Nagini was rather happy and let me shrink her so I could carry her back. She was on my shoulders as we came in to see the others, "It's Nagini?!" Abraxas whisper yelled. He was still scared of Luna if he woke the baby. The Potter's had looked surprised before Dorea said, "Okay I get Orion's hint now," Abraxas looked at her. "Surprised but not. Nobody would expect Nagini as they just thought she was a snake and not a Maledictus, but on the other hand that was who was constantly with Voldemort," she explained to him. He nodded as he understood and we left after that because Abraxas was quite tired and they may have problems sleeping for a few months.