Chapter 76

Italicize is first timeline; Normal is second timeline

Third POV

The first group sat in front of their second timeline counterparts, or their families and would ask questions. James wasn't paying attention to anything other than the magic ball that his mother had given him as he sat next to his father. Severus was sitting with his mother while watching his new friends; he still couldn't believe how his previous self had acted towards a two year old. Orion was holding a sleeping Sirius while Dahlia held Regulus. Severus had come back quite a bit of marks on him while the younger Black sisters, Prewett Twins, and Lucius were very satisfied with what Orion did, but still glared when he made eye contact with any of them.

Sirius and Regulus were still amazed with the fact that Walburga, excuse me, Soon-to-be-Deadbitcha (they loved that name), was not going to be there mother, and that Orion was actually caring, I mean Sirius had a theory Walburga was doing something to him, but he didn't know if it was true. James on the other hand still wasn't happy but he was accepting it since it was a soulmate bond. "Wait so Prongs and Padfoot existed before hand and merged with James and Sirius, giving them human forms?" Bellatrix asked.

"Yes and now we have basically James and Sirius from your timeline stuck as animals even though they have a new human to merge with," Luna said.

"What was there reaction to Orion?" Fabian asked the number one question.

"Oh Padfoot accepted rather quickly after he realized he didn't have to deal with Soon-to-be-Deadbitcha, Prongs on the other hand the other hand still does not like it and if he sees us together he likes to separate us," cue the black cat popping his head up between Dahlia and Orion after Orion finished speaking. "If you pop out those antlers and wake either of the boys, I will cut them off," Dahlia threatened. Prongs slowly sat back down with his ears back and wide red eyes and quickly booked it back to his two year old human who stopped playing with ball and gave Dahlia the same look, so did James. Regulus had picked that moment to wake up as Prongs was now running out of the room like his tail was on fire, although that is possible he just doesn't know how to do it yet.

"So who already has soulmates?" Rabastan asked.

The Mikaelson's and Damon had come in, "Hi mom and dad," Henrik said to his parents. Sirius, Regulus, and Orion were surprised about the other child, "This is the youngest Mikaelson who was blood adopted without titles like the girls so the Black Heirship still falls to Sirius," Dorea explained and grinned seeing Sirius' expression. "But anyway, Henrik has a soulmate bond with Ruby," Abraxas pointed to the one-year-old in Nagini's arms. "Next is Rebekah, she has a soulmate bond with the Prewett Twins," Fabian and Gideon had wide smiles as Rebekah had blushed at them while there twelve year old selves had grabbed onto Rebekah, a bit jealous.

"Elijah is soulmates with Andromeda," Andromeda had seemed very satisfied with who were mate would be. "It's not going to be the muggle-born?" Bellatrix questioned.

"Oh please, I only married him to piss off Cygnus and Druella," was her sister's response. Sirius had high fived her while her ten year old self had nodded. Her sisters were surprised Andromeda had actually done that to piss off their parents while their younger counterparts had their jaws dropped at their sister who was smirking leaning against Elijah.

"Next is Niklaus, who is soulmates with Pandora," Pandora was very openly checking Niklaus out until she felt a nudge from her cousin who would become her brother who simply raised an eyebrow at her. "What? I can look," she defended herself. Niklaus, noticing the adult version of his mate staring at him had looked over at her only for his shirt to be yanked with such surprising strength from a two year old, he looked back down to see a glaring younger Pandora. Niklaus had wrapped his arms around the two year old that snuggled back into him, satisfied with the new attention.

"Kol we are pretty sure is soulmates with the unborn Potter child, he is showing the same behavior Niklaus did before Pandora was born," they saw a younger male sitting next Dorea. "James and Lily are still soulmates. Lily's parents have changed this time around, and Tom and Nagini plan to take her in," Lily looked ready argue but only managed to let out, "WHAT?!" which resulted in Sirius waking up and gave her the meanest glare he could muster up. He did not like being woken up at all, especially since one of the potions he had to take for the bruising make him tired.

Once Lily had shut up, "They have offered to take you in. We took so long to make Tom realize he was being controlled and not in his right mind when that happened. He is willing to take you in as a sign of an apology and to make himself feel better about doing a good thing. Every time one of you is born he will willingly stay away when they gain their memories until they come up to them. So stop being a fucking bitch and realize things do change in this timeline," Dahlia had ranted to her mother.

That was when Nagini had gasped, her water broke.