Chapter 96

Dahlia POV

So Luna and I had managed to track down Freya and her aunt Dahlia. I had told the other Mikaelson's and they were rather excited to get Freya back although I could see Elijah and Rebekah looking at their half-brother with regret. Nik had told me how his aunt had killed one the wolves and they thought he did it and used a dagger that would work on him so he couldn't protect his daughter.

Freya, this whole time, had actually been watching what her siblings have been doing, Hecate had allowed her to do that, she also had given me a spell for Freya to use to siphon off her aunt's magic. We had tracked down Freya's sleeping body and Luna had managed to wake her up. She opened her eyes and was startled to see the two of us along with two more siblings then she saw last time.

"How is she going to be killed this time?" Freya asked.

"Well I'm going to show that I am the better Dahlia and the Mistress of Death and Death itself kill her because I can," I said. "You are definitely the better Dahlia," Kol smirked.

We used Freya's magic to track down the other Dahlia and at the same time cut the link, it put Freya back to sleep, but I had showed her how to navigate in her own head, she would be able to absorb that magic in her head and use it to affect her aging, it would be like that bit of Peverell magic on her age except it was actually Mikaelson magic or whatever you wanted to call it.

When Dahlia had finally made her appearance, by black dahlias again, all the siblings confronted her. "Who are you?" she questioned the youngest.

"Henrik," was all he said.

"No Henrik is dead and an eleven year old," she denied.

"Oh that's Henrik, but you know magic can make things happen," I spoke up.

"Now who are you?" she asked me and I could tell she sensed my magic. I could see the bit of a power hungry look in her eyes and I did not like it.

"My name is also Dahlia, I'm also a witch, but more powerful then you," I taunted.

"Oh really. How would you, some mortal witch be more powerful then me," she responded.

"Well I do have the ability to control a certain entity that can make sure you don't ever wake up again, but, I think I should be able to let Freya have her fun first, you hurt her the most, Niklaus is going to get Mikael and they're all going in on Henrik, so you won't be alone in that aspect," in the distance my husband's insane laughter was heard making Dahlia's smirk disappear, as her nieces and nephews began to smirk instead as they enjoyed the show.

Dahlia jumped startled as I let out a scream, that she noticed nobody else heard, along with a tall, skinny, pale, man dressed in black appear by me. Before she could say anything, a burning chain whipped out and wrapped around her and it burned her as she turned to stone and felt her magic drain at the same time. I held out a small bat and a hand belonging to a now awake Freya grabbed it. I gave her some space and swung, decapitating Dahlia's head from her body as Orion pulled away with his chains, shattering the rest. "I have to agree, you are the better Dahlia," Freya told me and I gave her a big smile.

"Did you do the other thing?" I asked her. She nodded and held up her wrists for me to take off the bracelets she had on. "Kol, Finn," I called. They both came over, "Since we couldn't get rid of Freya's overflow of magic, we made these bracelets for her to store magic in and we thought it would be good for you two to try to channel it for when your magic is unlocked again, when you get it unlocked, we can try with Nik, Elijah, and Rebekah too if they want," I said to them. They both smiled widely and took the bracelets, Finn just sitting there, adjusting to the use of magic again, even if was actually his sister's, while Kol being the chaotic Mikaelson he is, made some flames appear. Their siblings watched in amazement, I didn't know if Elijah and Rebekah would say they wanted to have magic again, I mean they may like being vampires, but sometimes I think they may want to be able to join their mates and use magic. I knew Nik was in the same boat but I think he also wanted to teach his daughter wandless magic that she would get from his side. After all, Hope Mikaelson would be the daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson and Pandora Malfoy this time around.

Freya went and met the other members of the Peverell family, she now got to experience the teasing from her younger siblings when it was found out Freya and Helena Slytherin-Gaunt happen to be soul mates. Then there was also the announcement from the twins on the upcoming arrival of Bill Weasley into the world.

(A/N: I did not actually get far enough in The Originals to know about Dahlia and Freya, so that was me winging it)