Chapter 29

Dahlia POV

I was in bed with Orion; we were just lying there, before we saw a black shadow appear in the room. Thanatos appeared, "Sorry to interrupt, but it's time for me to get Henrik," he revealed. Our eyes widened and we got up as he disappeared. "You ready?" Orion asked me. "No no absolutely not," I replied. My glamour on my hair had been off and my hair slowly turned blonde showing my stress and nerves. Orion wrapped me in a hug, "Hey you are great with children, you will do fine and I will do fine. If I don't, you're terrifying when you're mad, if you yell I will definitely remember it," he says resulting in a muffled laugh from me.

We saw the shadows appear again and Thanatos appeared with a ten year old boy who had been holding his head. He had old bloody clothes on and his eyes squinted, looking at us. "He has received a thousand years worth of memories of what his siblings have done and then information for him to not be confused on anything, so yes he has quite the headache. But he does know what is going on, why he's here, who I am, who you are, what you are, and so on so on," Thanatos explained.

 I moved forward and bent down so I was eye level with Henrik, "Hello Henrik, I'm Dahlia, that's my husband Orion, you're going to be staying with us," I said in my calmest voice. He looked back at Thanatos who nodded and looked at me and launched in my arms, I may have gotten knocked down, and he cried. Orion helped me sit up and sat next to me, "He is a bit emotional being alive, his siblings remember everything from the first timeline, I even visited them, they know Henrik will make a reappearance at some point," Thantos explained. Henrik pulled away from my shoulder and looked at the deity, "Is Nik still using daggers?" he asked quietly. "No he is not, all of them started over after they realized why Niklaus acted the way he did, so the only daggering will be when they are trying to fool someone but they will not actually be daggered, it will be a spell" Henrik sniffed and then nodded before burying his head back in my shoulder. "You will have about a week or two to get him settled in before we go get the di Angelo siblings," he told us. We nodded and he left.

"Henrik does your head still hurt?" Orion asked. Henrik lifted his head again to look at him and nodded. "How much do you know about the Wizarding World?" he then asked. Henrik motioned with his hand that he knew a little, "Okay so we have House Elves what help around around the house. They are not slaves they basically live to serve a family. If they don't have a family to connect to magically wise, they die, Are you getting what I mean?" Orion asked. The boy nodded, "Okay so sometimes we also have personal elves mine is Crow and Dahlia's is Raven, we have one for you, we're going to call him and he will take you to your room and get you cleaned up, okay?" Orion questioned. Henrik nodded again, "Okay we thought because of your siblings, we couldn't not give you an elf named, Fang!" he called. An elf popped in, "Yes Master Orion?"

"This is Henrik, you are his personal elf, take him to his room and help him clean up," my husband ordered. Henrik got up and looked back at us, "You'll be fine just don't be alarmed if you see other elves, a lot of black dogs, some skeletal horses in the back, or Dahlia's hair changing color, actually if it's red and she's not trying to imitate her mother, be scared her temper is scary," Orion added and of course he got slapped in the arm by me for the hair comment. Henrik smiled before he left with Fang. "Well I think that went rather well," I mentioned. "You should probably get cleaned up," Orion said as he helped me up and I saw the dried blood and dirt on me.

Orion POV

I left Dahlia to let her clean up and headed down the stairs to the back room where the potions room was. I grabbed the Pain Relief potion for Henrik before passing by the main hallway, "Cannibal", I called. The elf made an appearance, "What Cannibal do for Master Orion?" he asked.

"We have a new child staying here; we will have two more very soon. His name is Henrik, Fang is his elf, he is going to hungry; can you make him some food, and bring it to him?" the elf nodded and left to go do what he was asked. I passed by the Founder's who looked curious, "If Dahlia doesn't make you visible I will be sure to introduce you guys to him," I said before they could ask anything. I headed up to Henrik's room and knocked, "Henrik, can I come in?" I got confirmation to come in. "Are you feeling better?" I asked seeing him lying back on his bed, "My head still hurts," he complained. "Well it will for a while, you got an overload of information," I held up the potion, "Take this, it should help with your head," he swallowed the potion and cringed because yes, all potions taste like shit, been trying to make them taste better, but then the potion doesn't work.

Over the next week, Henrik got more comfortable around us two. He's gotten the basic information about the Wizarding World. We told him about the siblings we are getting next week and they are Hades (he met some gods too) demigod children, and that he can here the other stories and go shopping for belongings when they get settled in. He seemed okay with it, Dahlia is pretty sure he'll be a Ravenclaw from him spending so much time eagerly learning about the world he was in now. I am thinking Slytherin though, he gets it from his siblings and no doubt will get cunningness from us when we blood adopt him.