Chapter 15

Third POV

        "Now some clues to find the others. They are going to be found in places that they would most likely not be found. There will be some kind of riddle to figure out along with facing a creature related to that riddle. Its best to use people from all houses, I assume that is one of the reasons Dumbledore had tried to separate you all," Salazar had given the students some rather helpful advice.

            "So what we are going to do," Armando started, "You will receive a color, either: red, yellow, or blue, they will represent what founder you are going to find. This will help you work together with other houses. You will have meetings in here, during lunch you can sit at any table and discuss this with others. Is that doable?" Armando asked. Many students nodded eagerly wanting to get started. "We will take up the weekend doing this. So, if you're ready go and search." He waved his hands and a color appeared in front of everyone. "Oh, and I should also mention that those who are our heirs are the ones who can activate the painting to allow us in so they are leading," Salazar said motioning to Dahlia as Tom was his heir. Dahlia raised her hand showing her blue card, followed by Luna lifting her yellow one, and Charlus with his red one. "There are three classrooms that you will able to access that have a big enough space for all of you, good luck" Dippet excused everyone into their groups being led by the other Founders heirs.

Dahlia POV (with the Ravenclaw team)

We made our way to our designated classroom and all took a seat, me at the front. "Okay so let's started, how do you think we can come up with places to look?" I questioned. A Hufflepuff raised her hand a little. He seemed to be a bit shy especially with the group looking at him. "Um, we could try to make a list of places and cross off where she would be most likely and work with the others," he said. I looked at everyone else who seemed to be in agreement. A fifth year Slytherin raised her hand, "Since all of us know different parts of Hogwarts more than others because of where our common rooms are, the separate houses write down the places we know around our common room and just make it one big list," there was collective nods, including the shy second year Hufflepuff who seemed very surprised with the Slytherin adding on to his idea. I excused everyone to their own groups where I joined the other Slytherin's which included Orion and Eileen and soon had one big list. "Okay, name off places she most likely will not be at," which resulted in a Gryffindor explaining that all of the Ravenclaw spots would be taken out as it would make the most sense she would not be there. We continued to reduce the list until we had the Kitchens, the dungeons, the Weeping Willow, and the Quidditch field were left. "Okay lets split into mixed house groups and try to find a riddle, I will go with the Willow group, I know how to get it to sleep for a little bit, and the biggest group will go to the fields," I planned out and they left to search their location.

Luna POV (with Hufflepuff group)

        My group was a bit more hesitant to start talking but I soon found out Charlus and I had planned things the same as Dahlia's group did. We eventually had the dungeons, great hall, and transfiguration area as possible places. We originally also had the top floors but a Gryffindor who specialized in herbology (surprise surprise it was Longbottom) that some plants may have grown better in the sky so pick places that would be harder to work on herbology. This also resulted in a Slytherin mentioning herbology is used in potions, so while searching the dungeons, the potions rooms will be taken out.

Charlus POV

            After finally getting my group to calm down, we eventually decided either the dungeons, herboogy, and library would be the best spots to search. Eventually we all got signaled to the dungeons where someone found the Gryffindor riddle in the corner of a room in the dungeons:

"A creature of two,

Of his own name,

Shall be freed by its weakness,

What am I?"

We met back at the room and started figuring it out, "Who's 'his'?" a Hufflepuff had asked the number one question. "Well let's start with the first line what is a creature of two?" I said taking charge. "The only thing I could think of would be a hybrid of some kind," a Ravenclaw spoke and all others in his house nodded. "Okay well it's time for lunch, think about it and we will meet afterwards," I spoke and we all left for lunch.

Dahlia POV

        We eventually had found the riddle at the Willow in the shack after I hit the knot in the tree. It had appeared on the tree itself which had upset it and the dryad that controls the tree which she told us was why the tree was so hyperactive, it was sensitive to the magic that was used on the tree, she couldn't get rid of it. In our classroom, it was revealed.

"A creature cursed by Wisdom,

For affair of Sea,

Her gaze is deadly,

So watch where you look,

For you might become cold,

What am I?"

We were a bit confused as it was a mutual opinion that it may be a myth we all knew. I excused them to go to lunch to maybe get some help and help others.

Luna POV

        Our riddle was actually in the Transfiguration room, someone wrote down the riddle and came back to where we all were. Our riddle was:

"There can be many,

Or there can be one,

They can be troublesome,

Although they look innocent,

They would protect her gardens,

But now they bite whoever they please,

What am I?"

We had joined others in lunch and proceeded to help others figure out there riddles. Our whole group met up and talked about the riddles they found and gave each other ideas.