Chapter 38

Tom POV

Well after this school year had passed by, Armando pulled me aside, "I want you to take over the as the Slytherin Head of House next year, Slughorn is willing to give it to you, he has projects he's wanting to do. I also wanted to start with the new classes with the other's but since those are more elective classes it can be more of a tutoring thing. I know they will be starting families and hopefully you will be too, but I wanted to give that option," he said.

"Um, yeah I can tell the others, you would have to suggest what they would be teaching though," I told him. "And yes, I'll take over Slytherin House."

"Would the others be willing to take over as Head's of their houses?" he asked

"Yes, I think if they make a secondary head such as the teacher with the more known subject for the House as like the Deputy Head like I'm the Deputy Headmaster, something like that," I suggested. Slughorn happened to be walking by at this moment, "Actually yeah, that wouldn't be a bad idea, and maybe if a student has a question, they can have a way to contact any of you guys when you guys are not here, like your mirrors?" I had immediately thought of something like my diary, "I have a thought, I have to see if I can do it, maybe Dahlia can with her knowledge of runes," I said. They nodded and Armando handed me a letter to give to Henrik to give to his parents.

 I happened to find Henrik with his friends, "Henrik," I called, he turned to me, "Hi Tom," he greeted. His friends looked a bit surprised before forgetting I do in fact know his family. "The Headmaster wanted you to give that to your parents about next year," his friends perked up. "Are Lord and Lady Black going to be possible teachers?" they asked excitedly. I nodded and they gained big smiles, before they left for the train, "I'll give it to them," Henrik says before he left.

Dahlia POV

Orion and I were waiting for the train with Nico and Bianca. It had arrived and we saw Henrik appear as he had practically been dragged by Pitch. He came up to us and gave a polite greeting to us, the purebloods may have relaxed a little but they still have images to keep. "Tom said Armando wanted you to look at this," he handed us a letter that Orion had out in his suit pocket before we apparated home. When home, Henrik went to join unpack his stuff while Nico and Bianca joined behind him, they wanted to hear about his year which I'm sure we'll hear later. Orion took out the letter and we both looked it over:

"Orion and Dahlia,

I have decided to start the specialty classes we had mentioned as I know you and the others have just recently received your masters. Tom brought up an idea as I know all of you will eventually start families and I wanted to make your classes smaller or have a few classes in a day. A bit like tutoring if you think about it. These will be mostly electives you lot would be teaching to open up more interests for students. The idea Tom had was to put Deputy Heads of Houses so you have time to concentrate on other things like your families. He is also coming up with a way that if a student had to contact you they could contact you rather quickly. So if you accept, Dahlia, will you come and be our runes and warding, Grey Core teaching, Dark Grey Core Teaching, and our Ravenclaw Head of House with Flitwick as your deputy? And Orion, will be become our specialties teacher? You would be teaching different kinds of magic to those who show an affinity for a type of magic like an elementalist. Let me know your answers,

Armando Dippet, Headmaster of Hogwarts"

We looked at each other a bit stunned. Yes, we wanted to finish our masters rather quickly we just didn't expect the offer to teach to come that quickly. Our fireplace lit up as the Malfoys came out followed by the Potters, Gellert, Minerva, Pomona, and Myrtle. "I take it you all got letters?" I assumed the obvious. They all nodded excitedly, "So are we all accepting?" Orion asked. They all nodded again and we sent a letter to both Tom (who soon joined us) and Armando. We sat discussing our subjects before they were all invited to stay and of course Cannibal was rather excited for the big task I was getting him and said if he did need assistance to get Kreacher to help. Arcturus and Melania had recently gave us Kreacher as he was previously with Walburga and she liked to punish him and got away as fast he could when he felt the disownment.

Thekids had come down for dinner and they got introduced to the none Peverells andHenrik said, "Wait, so are we actually getting the new electives now?" wenodded and he got excited and practically demanded we told him what subjects wewould get.

Over the summer we introduced the children to many new things. We introduced Henrik to Charlotte and Peter who we came across as they had been keeping an eye on Jasper. Next thing we knew we were back at Diagon Alley for Henrik's second year supplies and Bianca's first year supplies.