Chapter 49

Dahlia POV

Nagini got used to be around us, Charlus and Dorea changed into snakes so she would have somebody to communicate with other than me. I had two rituals to prepare for; one to freeze Bianca's age as she's 15 now and one to turn Nagini back to a human. I told Bianca I would do hers during winter break as she turned 16 soon after that. Luna had informed me that she had her strength back so I went and set up the ritual as Luna got the things we needed, as we were taking her curse away too.

 Luna had arrived a little bit later and we finished setting up the ritual. I got Orion's help to pick up Nagini so nothing messed up if she slithered in. She sat in the middle coiled up in the yin yang type set up. I sat on the dark end while Luna was on the bright. Orion left us to start the spell as he went to get a blanket for Nagini. We let our magic out and it combined together above Nagini and we begun to chant. We repeated the same chant with our closed andconcentrated until a bright green light came over our eyelids and we heard a gasp of air. We opened our eyes to see a pale Korean woman in front of us. She had dark brown hair and eyes that were wide in surprise. She looked down at herself seeing her arms and legs and she started crying in happiness. "I'm human again," she gasped. We smiled at her, "Orion!" I called for him to come in, "See if we got rid of your curse," Luna told Nagini.

Thenewly human Nagini threw her arms up as she stretched out into her snake formas Orion and the others (not including Tom and non-Peverells) came in to see.They saw a body morph into the snake they knew as Nagini and saw her pausebefore turning back into a woman who had started crying in happiness again."Thank you" she whispered repeatedly to us, she reached for the blanket fromDorea, since Orion gave to her as Orion and Abraxas attended to Luna and I.Dorea and Charlus had helped her stand up as she was a bit shaky and helped herto a room that was set up. She had sat on the bed as Dorea had set up some clothesfrom based off what Nagini could remember when she was still a human. She hadbeen alone for quite some time, so she had been quite skinny when I had foundher so we were trying to get her some more weight. She was still quite skinnyaccording to her and agreed when we suggested waiting a little bit more to seeTom but not long as if he came here, he would sense the bond. Shealso wanted to look healthy when she sees him. She met Nico and Bianca and eventhere father and step mother. Apollo and Hecate gave her a regimen to do andhad Myrtle, who was happy Tom would have his mate, to help her with it. We alltook turns teaching her what she needed to know, like the differences that hadbeen occurring now, how to act in public as the soon to be Lady Slytherin-Gaunt,the rule about the rings, filled her in on some of the politics going on now.

 Winter break had come started a few days ago and I had Bianca's ritual set up. Nico wanted to be there so he could see what he should be expecting. I said that it would be painful because we are trying to activate the Peverell magic that was in her when we magically adopted her to allow her to choose her age early. She laydown on the floor as I begun the chant, her magic tried to fight back but over power it. When it was done, Bianca had passed out from the pain she was having but only for a few minutes. "Okay let's test it out by going younger, don't want to chance the going over 16 bit. Close your eyes and imagine yourself as a ten year old," she did as I instructed and Nico and I watched as her body warped into a younger version of her. I did a quick test on her that would show her age and she had in fact changed herself into a ten year old.

"Okay now go into your head where you find this ability past your shields," I had taught them Occlumency and Legilimency, "turn it to 15," she was back tonormal, "And there should be a lock, so you see a lock," she nodded, "Put thelock on the age and then leave and open your eyes," she looked like she concentrating on something, probably the lock, before she looked satisfied and exited her mind. "All set?" she nodded with sleepy eyes, "Okay now go rest, Tomis going to see Nagini tomorrow," she smiled widely and ran to her room. Iturned to Nico, "You think you can do that next year, it'll have to be before your year starts," I asked him.

 "Yeah,I think I can, I've had giant headaches before, I think I can manage," he said.I smiled at him and I let him go off to bed.

*Next Day*

Tom POV

I had a funny feeling about today. The others had been keeping something from me, but I knew it wasn't anything bad, so I didn't push it. We all agreed to have dinner at the Peverell Manor and that's where that feeling got stronger. I apparated into the house and immediately felt a strong urge to go up the stairs. Orion had stopped me from leaving, "Luna and Dahlia did a thing. The result of the thing is upstairs preparing to come down here. Yes this result is what we've been keeping from you and giving you that feeling," he said. I stopped myself from going up there and soon the others had arrived, Myrtle looked like she knew what was happening but kept her shields up. Minerva and Pomona looked confused while Lucretia and Ignatius were there with the twins. Dahlia, Luna, Dorea, and Bianca came downstairs and they had a feint smell of pine on them. It caught my attention but they paid no mind as Dahlia stood with her husband and Dorea with hers. Luna went and stood with her husband and she took Lucius, who was definitely a mommy's boy, and Bianca went to her brothers.

 "Okay Tom, I know you want to know what is urging you to go up there," Dorea started. I nodded quite quickly, still trying to prevent myself from going up there. "Remember when our group first got together, I mentioned you would have a soulmate, someone to cherish?" Dahlia asked. I nodded again, "We found your mate. You're feeling your mate bond, she's coming down in a minute," Luna said.

"She's been staying here as she wasn't very healthy when we found her and helped her get better and catch up on what is going on in the world and customs she needed to know. You do actually know her; she was around in your past life although she had a curse that Luna and I lifted from her bloodline. You can come down now!" Dahlia said as she called the last bit towards the stairs. First I saw slightly pale skin and dark brown hair that soon showed a Korean woman with brown hair a little lighter than her hair. "Hello Tom," she said. "We want you to guess who she is before you are told her name. Do it," Orion said. I looked confused before the woman's arms flew up and became a very familiar snake, "Nagini?!" I said in shock and turned to the other's who smiled and nodded as the snake said, "Yessss, your mate block wasss locked ssssso we did a familiar bond," she turned back into a human, "I was a Maledictus they are from a cursed line that can turn females into a beast and eventually not be able to turn back into a human, mine was a giant snake, Dahlia and Luna lifted my curse so now I'm a snake animagus and a parselmouth," she explained. Once my shock processed, I snatched her into my arms and hugged her so tightly, she was lifted off the floor as she hugged back. Then I went and hugged Dahlia and Luna, "Thank you," I whispered and they hugged back. I also hugged Dorea and Myrtle who I knew had helped her quite a lot too before smacking the guys on the head. "OW!" the three said. "That's for keeping it from me!"

Claudia Kim as Nagini