Chapter 64

Italics for first timeline; Normal for Second

Third POV

"So Eileen how do you want your husband to die?" Dahlia asked. The first group looked at her in shock while the second group wasn't that surprised. James wasn't shocked as he knew exactly who was sitting next to his daughter, meaning he knew what title she had. Sirius had a feeling he knew and it was confirmed with the still calm, but glaring at Orion, James. Severus just didn't know what to make of the situation.

"Well I have an idea but it's not transferring from my head to my mouth," Eileen admitted. "Well, Orion can do his thing since you don't have that bit of Peverell magic to protect you from it," Luna suggested.

"So how do you want your husband to die?" Orion repeated his wife's question, using his aura on her. "If the Green and Blue could possibly at some point split him apart after using their stare on them that would be very satisfying to watch and Dahlia I've been talking to you too much, you're rubbing off on me," Eileen immediately rambled out. Dahlia smirked at the comment about her while the first group was really curious on how she let that out so quick. "Oh and if Green could scare him with that really scary laugh you know to embarrass him for he gets split in half, Orion you can stop the aura now!" Eileen continued. Orion shrugged 'innocently' while Dahlia pulled out a book and started writing something.

As she was writing, Orion was sitting on her other side trying to look until he and everyone else heard the familiar "MEOW" from Prongs and looked as Prongs had wormed his way between Orion and Dahlia and had his front paws on the table so everyone saw him and watched as his antlers made their appearance yet again, and while he was cat with antlers, he looked like a bull that was about to charge Orion, at least until Dorea had picked up the cat and pet it until it was purring mess. James looked a bit satisfied about Prongs not liking Orion around Dahlia but embarrassed on how quickly he broke.

Sirius had given him a teasing look to which James raised his hand and pointed at him, "Shut up," he said. "I'm not saying anything, it's just you broke rather quickly," the first group had found out James and Sirius from the first timeline do make appearances in the second timeline as there animal sides which just adds on to the mystery with those two. James was about to speak again before Sirius said, "I'm not saying anything grandpa," with a teasing smirk effectively shutting James up.

Dahlia had finished writing and a glowing scroll appeared in front of Orion and Charlus as they heard Tobias' screams get closer now. Orion had left immediately after kissing Dahlia on the cheek and ignoring the hissing cat in Dorea's arms. Inferno made his reappearance and went to Dahlia and laid his head on her lap and listened to the baby in her womb and proceeded to growl at the cat that had now started hissing at him, while Padfoot and Shadow were just highly amused.

Tobias had finally found his way to the park everyone was at, "EILEEN!" he screamed. They watched as he slowly but with threatening aura, made his way up to the group. Severus looked like he might have an anxiety attack while the second group was calm and Eileen had been watching her son freak out, and feeling Severus move in her womb, hearing that voice. James went to sit next to his daughter while the Blacks had moved around her, even the sisters who saw their other selves hiding behind Dahlia who was holding her belly as Sirius didn't like the screams either. Thanatos had just been watching, tensed up in case any harm comes to his Mistress, which definitely confirmed to James who he was. Abraxas and Tom were covering their wives, Eileen and Dorea as Charlus quickly disappeared too.

Suddenly they heard an engine followed by "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" and saw a green light that belonged to what looked like a skeleton that was lit up with green flames that was riding a motorcycle also covered in green flames. The creature stopped and looked right at Tobias who scurried away not noticing another skeletal creature with blue flames had appeared behind him. The blue one had grabbed him by the neck and sniffed and looked at his now wet pants, "Urine," it said, before looking at his eyes and Tobias proceeded to scream as his eyes began to burn as he relived the memories of when he beat this wife or any other sin he had done. Blue had dropped him and Tobias freaked out about his eyes and tried to run again while Green who was still at his bike had taken his chain and began to ride off down the road and the chain he was swinging got bigger and bigger until he lassoed it around Tobias and turned around and rode back to the park. Green had dragged him back up to where the others were. An ecstatic Eileen watched on while Dahlia was slightly turned on watching Green, and was nudging her lovely companion to stop with the smirks, while Inferno actually looked a bit smug and Padfoot looked grossed out. Thankfully Prongs was also distracted with the show.

The Riders had taken the unconscious body and wrapped there chains around his legs before going back to their respective bikes, revved the engines and drove, effectively making Tobias miss his legs and bleed out while the black dogs around them and demon cats who became big cats, went and tore the rest of him up. If Eileen could jump up and down right now, she would be. The Riders came back up to reveal the insane Green one was Orion and the calmer Blue one was Charlus.