Chapter 108

Third POV

The day of the next Wizengamot meeting, in the office of Barty Crouch Sr. a shadow had appeared holding a vial. It had stretched over a snoozing Barty and poured the vial into his drink. The shadow then watched as Barty startled awake and quickly drank form his cup before leaving for the meeting. The shadow had quickly left to go inform his Mistress of what he had done. Dahlia had smiled hearing the shadow talk and confirmed to the others that the potion was in Barty's system. They were all excited to see Barty make a fool of himself, well everyone was excited but the Prewett Twins were also anxious, tomorrow was their wedding.

Once business got under way, including lookouts in finding Albus NoName (although they did this bit without the company of the known supporters of his), Barty started blabbing, he actually had a mix of two potions, veritaserum and one that will make him appear insane. He had started laughing so hard, gaining the attention of everyone, "Sorry just thinking about how to stick my son in Azkaban and get rid of his sorry ass like I did his mother," he started laughing again, his face going red while Dahlia and her group all pretended to be shocked. "What is the name of one of your elves?" the minister asked.

"Winky," he replied, accidently summoning the elf.

"Winky, is Barty jr. in danger at home? You won't be in trouble but we need to know after this Barty revealed something alarming," the minister asked, trying not to stress out the obviously beaten elf before him. Winky nodded, "Yes, Junior master has been beaten and controlled, Winky saw," she said.

"Could you bring Barty Jr. here? We would like to get him away and I'm sure he would love to keep you around," minister said. When you have grown up around House Elves, you learn to notice if one hadn't been treated right. Lucius had said many times that he would apologize to Dobby this time if he had his memories. Winky had nodded and came back with a pale, tired Barty. An Auror walked up to him, "Would you be willing to speak in a trial against your father?" Barty Jr. had wide eyes and nodded, "Alright is somebody willing to take him in?" the Auror asked.

Abraxas raised his wand, "The Houses of Malfoy and Hufflepuff will take him in, along with Winky as his Elf," he said and Luna as nodded, agreeing. The meeting was soon ended and Barty Sr. went into custody. Abraxas and Luna took Barty back to their manor and answered his questions knowing he had memories. He may not have recognized Luna immediately but he knew the first time around, there was not a Lady Malfoy until Narcissa. "So Rodolphus, Rabastan, and Bellatrix are nice?" he asked.

"Yes, you will meet some others that have been around, most are vampires or gods and there is a human that will eventually be a demon. But anyway, Rodolphus is in a relationship with his soulmate Melinoe, she is the goddess of ghosts and nightmares so she may help with your nightmares. Rabastan is in one with one of the younger vampires, Katherine. Bellatrix's soulmate was just born about a month ago, but they are happy we were getting you out of there. Frank and Alice even want to see you," Barty looked scared, so Luna took over for her husband knowing she had to explain this similar to how her sister explained it to Bellatrix, "Barty, this is everyone's second chance, you'll even get to see a human Dark Lord, he's not a Dark Lord this time, just Lord Slytherin. Him and Nagini will stay away from you until you're comfortable and don't say you don't mind, they have been doing it with all the newcomers, specifically when both Lily and James had memories," she told him and he relaxed. He wanted to learn more about the others around him, and found another younger vampire, Damon, and the Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson, were the soulmates to the two blonde girls sitting in the room with them. Barty will be meeting the Mikaelson's as their younger sister was about to be Lady Prewett.

The next morning, everything was set for the wedding, Rebekah asked Finn to walk her down, as he was her oldest brother and they had no father to do it, not that she wanted Mikael to do it. Finn was honored and nobody argued about it, they thought it was fair, and because they knew that Rebekah could turn into Bridezilla if she hadn't done it already. Rebekah's dress had been elegant but with a bit of detail, it was a mermaid dress that had off the shoulder lace detailing, with a bit more lace on the dress. 

She wore her hair in waves and was honored with her own flower crown

She wore her hair in waves and was honored with her own flower crown. The twins were stunned seeing her and Charlie and Bill were also stunned. The wedding went off without a problem and Rebekah had received her Lady Prewett Ring. They had magical properties added to it so Rebekah could apparate if needed be. Rebekah really wanted to go to Greece for the honeymoon, so off they went to enjoy Greece and satisfy Rebekah's curiosity on how quickly the two kitsunes could make the town not so peaceful anymore.