Chapter 90

Third POV

It was late at night and the Peverell-Black's were camped out in the Room of Requirement. Bellatrix was about to have her inheritance. Dahlia calmly sat down next to the panicked soon to be sixteen year old, affectively calming her down. She moved away once midnight had hit and Bellatrix had passed out. Onyx watched her human off to the side, as her features became sharper, with slightly paler skin. Bellatrix gained longer hair and she let out her scream showing off her claws and sharp teeth. As Orion had a longer list to track down that night so Dahlia had gotten Bella's victim and she had lunged for the man lying on the floor in a trance.

A month later, Rodolphus had his Inheritance, his mother had been a little alarmed as she didn't think he had one until it was double checked with another test. It had been made a rule that some goblins would come visit and give all the students a test that the school would pay for to see if there was a sudden change. Orion had told her that he would watch over both of her sons when they turn as it was during school. He, like those who are banshees passed out and his heart stopped before jumping back up again to reveal his fiery eyes and flames around him and to reveal his canine teeth. He started getting defensive until Orion said, "Knock it off," which he obeyed. They made note for the Potters to be present with Rabastan's inheritance hits as Rabastan would be the one hanging out with the Potter's when they go hunting and let their creatures out. Melinoe had also appeared to support him and had stayed by his side the rest of the night. Hades had let her have the next day off as he knew from past experiences (AKA Orion) anybody with any kind of hellhound ability was a bit temperamental and would be able to calm down near there mate. Thankfully those who get an Inheritance get a few school days off to settle down there creature. That was why the extra testing for a creature came around.

The twins had their inheritance last. They had been having some very big headaches while it seems there animal counterparts, Havok and Mayhem, have both been gaining their darker aura and causing more trouble. They have also been getting slightly bigger, which was a sign of the upcoming inheritance, it happened with other animals. Shadow had gotten better at being a shadow, Inferno gained his flames, Bane and Midnight both finally could change into other forms, River and Flame gained other elements, and Basil could petrify. All of that happened a little before their human counterparts hit their inheritance Fabian and Gideon knew they needed to be able to merge with Havok and Mayhem in order to activate their inheritance. The twins concentrated, they practically begged everyone to leave them alone as they didn't know what would happen, so when the foxes gave them looks, they knew midnight hit and they concentrated. The foxes became smoke and merged with their humans that had gained major headaches at the new presence in their heads and taking in the new aura, "You can come in now," they called and Dahlia and Orion came in. The twins had wanted their aunt and uncle there for support. Dahlia conjured a mirror and they saw they both had paler skin, very, very, dark red hair and like Cold Ones, looked a bit tired around the eyes. Speaking of the eyes, the eyes were also darker. "Okay you're both connected with your foxes rather well to control them easier, yes we know you have a need to cause chaos so you can feed, just don't anything major and Dorea and I will let you come with us especially since Bellatrix still getting more experience and we don't need you pissing off Rodolphus," Dahlia explained and the twins nodded eagerly and turned completely back to human, as their skin became tan and their hair became redder again.

Bellatrix had done rather well with finding her victims to warn and identify those people she could hunt down herself and feed. She had started with being around Dahlia who she would follow and listen to what her mother was saying. She had to learn to listen to the voices she was hearing. "The voices know you are new, they are going to reach for you more than me, since I have more experience than you, they want you to have experience," Dahlia had told her. She heard the voices and it was quite overwhelming and she finally let out her scream, "It will be overwhelming for quite a bit but eventually you will be able drown them out a little until necessary," she was told.

Rodolphus had ran alongside Orion and Inferno as he was taught how to hunt the people down with his own abilities. Orion knew one of his targets, was nearby and would be easier for Rodolphus to get, he turned back into a human, although his eyes stayed red, "Use your senses and smell for the sinner," Orion told him. He took a bit sniff of the air and looked where the sinner was, "Congratulations, you found him, now you get him. You tackle him, kill him, they will immediately be sent for the punishment line in the Underworld," Orion explained simply and Rodolphus ran after the guy that Orion knew had killed his own girlfriend out of jealousy, he had caught her hanging out with another guy that was actually her cousin who decided to surprise her. Orion watched as Rodolphus tracked the guy to an alley, the guy had seen his eyes and freaked out and tried to run, only to be tackled by the hellhound who ripped into him as he burned, then the flames encased the guy as his soul was immediately in the Underworld and the guy had the appearance of being beat up.

The twins would alternate who they were with, this time they were with Luna, at a pub. "There's going to be a major fight going down here, you two are going to start it, only by talking though, throw in an illusion if you have to, use what I'm doing if you have to, actually please do, I'm rather hungry. Come in a little after I've been in there," the twins nodded and Luna walked in. She knew immediately that she had a lot of attention already. I mean how often does, a pale, platinum haired, woman who looks like she's in her twenties walks into a pub. She talked to many guys as she found one of her targets. The twins had walked in, there foxes present and they felt lust and anger ooze out of the room. They had split up and walked around seeing many stare at Luna with lust while many women had been angry with the men they were with. Other men were mad that they couldn't get Luna's attention, "It sucks you can't get her attention. Why don't you do something about it," Fabian whispered to one guy and made an illusion that one who had been talking to Luna had turned and smirked at him. "How dare he ignore you? You should embarrass the hell out of him and make a scene," Gideon whispered to a woman. The man Fabian had spoken too had nodded and walked forward, grabbing the guy and started beating him. Luna looked upset, but the twins knew it was because her food was being beaten up. Some other guy joined in after seeing Luna upset and more continued to join in while the woman stood up, "HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT HER!" she screamed at her boyfriend and smacked him with her beer bottle. Luna managed to sneak off with two guys and when twins were satisfied, they found Luna with two dead guys who looked rather happy for their own good.