Chapter 59

(Sorry this one is short)

Orion POV

I was waking up and realizing my wife wasn't near me, I heard in the bathroom sounding like she was sick. I went into the bathroom to find her sitting on the floor leaning against the toilet. I held her hair when she was sick again and helped her back into our room. I was trying to figure out what was making her sick, but then I realized what month it was. Apparently Dahlia did too when her hand flew back to hit me in the chest in shock. We both simultaneously looked at each other wide eyed before we ran out to where the Peverell family tree was and, yep, there was an extended branch coming from our names, next to Narcissa's name.

Dahlia was teary eyed when we looked back at each other and I grabbed her in my arms and spun her in excitement. We then had walked down to breakfast where the girls were at; they looked at us, confused by our big smiles. "Who's birthday is nine months from now?" I hinted.

Bellatrix was the first to perk up, followed quickly by her sisters, "You're pregnant with Sirius?!" she squealed. Dahlia nodded and all three girls were out there seats, hugging their mother around the stomach, happy that there cousin (now brother) would be arriving soon. The Malfoy's had come over and immediately Luna was on her sister, "Congratulations!!!!!!" she yelled. "She's pregnant," I said to Abraxas who had no clue why his wife had been so excited and rushed over here. I heard Cissa say Sirius' name to Lucius who had probably no clue either.

We had called the Potter's who had also been excited, as they also knew James would be appearing soon after. We all met up including Tom and Nagini and our non Peverell friends, except the non Peverell friends didn't know about the pregnancy yet. When it was announced Pomona and Myrtle were congratulating Dahlia and I when I swear I heard Minerva mutter, "My nightmare had started," before she got up too. Nagini had also made an announcement a couple weeks later that she and Tom were expecting a child too. They were both rather happy that they were now having a child.

A few months later Eileen managed to contact us and tell us she was pregnant. She was willing to stay until the incident with Tobias would happen as he's been leaving her alone lately. Might've been the nightmares Melinoe had been giving him?

A month later I knew Lily Evans was now in her mother's womb, and soon after was Dorea's announcement with James and Luna's with Pandora. Lucius was one happy six year old finding out he was going to have a sibling. He knew he didn't treat Pandora rather well before, but like my wife has said, this is a second chance for many people, make up for your mistakes.

We were all happy until one day we saw the Daily Prophet, "Albus NoName has escaped Azkaban," we sat there worried on what was going to happen and received calls from everyone, the Malfoy's were too as we knew Albus would be out for revenge.