Chapter 118

Third POV

The Wizarding World was in for a major shock after finding out about the almost end of so many magical lines. There was outrage amongst the Wizarding population, all around the world. All those who attacked stood separate trials. There had also been a new rule that Heirs could step in and join the meetings, that meant Sirius would be sitting as Heir Black and voting for the seat when Albus came up for his trial. Regulus would sit as Heir Peverell, next to his mother, while Lyra as Heiress Ravenclaw was on her other side. The three siblings would practice training the aura they inherited from their father on targeted people. After their inheritances, they had a feeling Sirius and Regulus would have inherited the aura, but to their surprise, Lyra did too.

The three had to be trained to work the aura. Sirius' first came in when he made Minnie unintentionally reveal (thankfully not to a full class) that she likes to play with cat toys, even in human form. Regulus' aura started affecting people when he was arguing with Peter Pettigrew and made him reveal that he danced naked in the dorms. Lyra's came out by surprise, she had caught some people bullying Barty and made those people reveal they were jealous of how much family he had to watch out for him, and then admitting how many other bullying incidents they were responsible for.

The Longbottoms were first, Dadelus Diggle was dragged out. They wanted to be fair and had all of them get tested for potions and compulsions, so a goblin was nearby to take the tests. They found Dadelus had no compulsions and potions; he had done it on his own accord. Lyra used her aura first, "I just wanted to be noticed, they all concentrate on these big names, if they were out of the picture, we'd be noticed, so I decided why the fuck not join in on killing them," Dadelus revealed making his eyes widened. He was soon sentenced to Azkaban.

Eileen stood by while Severus voted from the Prince spot, Horace Slughorn was brought in. He was found to have had some jealousy compulsions and other compulsions to make him act on that impulse. Horace looked down, ashamed for what he had done, Regulus pushed his aura towards him a slight bit, "Albus had targeted me and told me about Severus' success and I guess he had he had done when I wasn't looking. Severus and Eileen were my top students, I was proud of how successful they were," he revealed. "I was hoping one of them would take over for me so Lady Gaunt-Slytherin wouldn't be left to all of the classes," he adds. The Peverells could see Nagini's relief when Horace was voted innocent; she was close friends with him. Horace was required to meet with a mind healer as a result.

Tom came forward as Crowley took the Gaunt position and Lily the Slytherin position. Alastor Moody was brought in, when he was given the blood test they had found years and years of compulsions and charms on him. Orion shook his head in his children's directions, the man's mind was very damaged, and using that aura could make it worse. Tom had put in the theory that Moody was picked to attack the Slytherin Manor because he had the higher chance of getting through those wards that were set by parselmagic. Moody had been sent off for long term mind healing.

Rodolphus came forward, Antonin Dolohov being pulled out. Sirius smirked, letting his aura out, "I'M A FUCKING MURDERER AND PROUD OF IT!" Antonin screamed gleefully. They found that he did have charms on him to listen to Albus, but he willingly had killed other people. He was sentenced to Azkaban.

Fabian and Gideon did rock, paper, scissors, and Gideon lost and had to go up. Molly was brought out, "I AM ASHAMED OF YOU TWO, YOU ARE SORRY EXCUSE FOR BROTHERS AND YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ALBUS AND NOT THOSE DARK BASTARDS!" she screeched. Some people saw the Black's shock as those who were metamorphmagi had a sudden change of hair color, which all quickly turned red at the mention of their nephews/cousins. Molly's test revealed no compulsions or potions on her and she had been sentenced to Azkaban, Fabian giving Gideon a nod, "Yes, could we also have Arthur Weasley tested, we have reason to believe she had done something to him," he requested. The judge nodded and sent out a worker to find Arthur who would be tested when all these sessions were done.

Lucius got up and stood forward, Abraxas taking the Malfoy seat. Cornelius Fudge was brought in, "I'm the Minister, you can't do this to me!" he argued. Regulus again brought his aura out after Lyra saying she wanted the next one, "I wanted to ruin Lucius Malfoy because he could have taken over for the Minister position, he was my competition, I wanted the power," Fudge sneered. Safe to say, the Wizarding world temporarily doesn't have a Minister. He was sentenced to Azkaban.

Abraxas and Lucius swapped spots, Abraxas coming forward as Barty Crouch Sr. came out. The Blacks understood why Lyra wanted this one; she had been one of the ones to watch over Barty Jr. and they were all angry to about what Sr. had done. "I already killed the bitch; I didn't get to kill the bastard. I was going to Imperius him to commit crimes, he'll get stuck in Azkaban," Barty Sr. revealed. He had already in trouble with the actions towards his son, but now he was even more as he revealed the murder of his wife. He was sentenced to Azkaban.

James was sitting in the Potter spot while his sister Jane was in the Gryffindor spot as Charlus came forward, Peter Pettigrew coming out. Orion had decided to take over for the next two trials and pushed his aura. "Nobody paid attention to me, I wanted attention," he revealed. It was revealed that he had been forced to follow Albus' orders; he had nothing to protect himself. Peter was required to meet with the mind healers but it was questionable whether he would actually be able to get a job to support himself based off how he acted towards people his age that were now getting jobs.

Charlus and James swapped seats and Remus Lupin was brought out in specialized handcuffs. People noticed Fenrir Greyback making an entrance off to the side. "Nobody wanted to deal with a monster, Albus gave me the opportunity," Remus said, Orion's aura affecting him. Remus heard a growl and turned to see Fenrir, "Why is that monster here?!"

Remus confused by the glares he had received, "You really have no idea what your father had been doing, why he got arrested?" the judge asked. Remus shook his head, "Because they are all monsters," he kept saying. He did actually have a few compulsions on him, but otherwise he had done things on his own free will, "We have an additional punishment option for you, you will the lowest rank in Greyback's pack, your wolf will get its strength back as you have killing it with that potion and Fenrir will get free reign on how else you are punished by the pack," the judge said. Everyone immediately voted for that option. Fenrir smirked; the werewolves had been getting more respect along with other creatures thanks to the Peverells. They had revealed why the werewolves were hostile with wizards. Now Fenrir got to get revenge and put a wolf in place. There were many angry mothers still in the pack, they can't get Lyall but they can get his son who's following his ideals. Never mess with a mama wolf.

Then finally Albus was brought in, Dahlia stepping down from her seat. It went rather quickly as he had escaped Azkaban, was caught again, and attempted to end many lines. He had fully admitted to wanting to end all the lines, admitting to wanting the power like Fudge did. But this time, Albus was sentenced to the Dementor's Kiss.

Arthur had been brought in and tested, Molly's sentencing being longer as it was revealed he had been under potions made by her. He then immediately admitted Ronald and Ginerva were not Weasley's and he did not claim them, the Prewett twins following, also not claiming them. Besides, they thought Uncle Aberforth Dumbledore would be harsher on them.

'Make it painful,' Dahlia told the dementor that had arrived. Albus screamed as his soul was sucked out, the Peverells watching in satisfaction. Barty Sr., Dadelus, Fudge, Molly, Antonin, were all shocked at the appearance of Dahlia Black in front of their cells, "I guess some dementors are going to go rouge, almost as if somebody ordered them to," she laughed a little, "Oh right, it was me, bye-bye!" she was with a wide smile as five dementors came forward and kissed them, nobody heard it and they couldn't prove which dementors did it.

(A/N: Okay, the chapter after this will be the last one. The next book focuses on the Percy Jackson series mostly)

(A/N: Okay, before I update next time, I will be starting school again. Please stop asking for updates, there won't be as many for now because I will be concentrating on classes)