Chapter 52

(A/N; For the record I did not watch human Nagini in the movies)

Nagini POV

'I never thought I would get to this day' I thought as I sat in front of a mirror as Dahlia did my hair. Tom and I were getting married rather quickly; it had only been about five months. It was more of me learning what Tom Riddle (excuse me Slytherin-Gaunt) was really like and him learning more about me as a human. We got along great, which is a given with the unblocked soulmate bond, and we were now getting married. Dahlia had finished my hair by giving it curls that fell down my back. Luna had come over to do my makeup while Dahlia went to help Dorea with my dress. They turned me around so I couldn't see.

My dress was black and somewhat formfitting, Dorea had argued it would work with my figure better and Luna had a knowing look on her face as Dahlia went to work explaining things to Persephone who wanted to make the dress again and even had Aphrodite throwing in her opinions. The result was a black, somewhat form fitting dress, with no back, and lace sleeves.

 The result was a black, somewhat form fitting dress, with no back, and lace sleeves

Lunahad finished my makeup and the girls helped me into the dress. When I turnedaround, I was shocked that was me. Luna had done dark red lips with a littlebit of eyeliner. It was simple but really worked well. I was shocked, staringat the mirror that Luna had startled me a little when she said, "Don't you darecry, I don't want to do it again," causing a laugh to come from me. Theyaccompanied me to the doors to Dahlia's garden and left to take their seats. Ihad been surprised that they let me get married in Dahlia's garden like theydid with the other weddings. Dahlia had told me, "You may have been a bad guy inthe past, but you are family now, Family has been getting married in thisgarden, I want you in Tom too also. Since you didn't get to be there for theother three, we get to be there for yours."

I stepped out and noticed Tom's surprised face as everyone turned to me and I saw a lot of Dahlia's more lively plants turn to me too. I saw black dogs gather up the sides, wanting to watch the wedding but keeping there distance, same with some thestrals who were also grazing nearby.

When the wedding was over, we went to Ireland for the honeymoon.

Malfoy's Third POV

Abraxasand Luna watched Lucius as he became fussy, signaling the beginning of hissecond birthday. Luna leaned her head against her husband's shoulder as sheknew she was as nervous as she was, but wasn't as good at hiding it. She wantedto be the calm person between the two. Lucius had watched the horrible thingshe had done in his past life, all because of that goat of a Headmaster. He hadwatched as he had tortured innocent children and brought his son into asituation he did not want to be in. And then it changed, Dahlia Potter and LunaLovegood had become Mistresses of Death and Life, Dahlia the companion ofThanatos, and Luna the companion of Gaea. He saw how influenced by potions andspells Dahlia had been and how she truly acted when the newly Peverell sistershad appeared in the new timeline.

 He saw how they helped Tom not become Voldemort, he watched the trial of Dumbledore, and how Dahlia became Orion Black's wife and Luna became his father's wife. 'Wait, that means I tortured my own mother?!?!?!?' he thought. He watched significant events leading up to now, even how his dad had freaked out about Nagini. When he woke up, he was crying hysterically. 'Wow and Bellatrix had definitely handled that better', Luna had thought, while her husband had also shared that thought. Dahlia and Orion had filled them in on Bellatrix's, Andromeda's, and the twin's reactions. Abraxas could see the twins and how they were worse than Lucius when they remembered. They were living with one of their bullies and remembered the pain of dying and a Magical Twin bond getting severed when one had died before the other one.

Abraxas had walked over to pick up his son who was still recovering from his shock. The toddler was startled when he felt a smaller hand on his back and looked to see his new mom giving him a look of concern. They reassured him that everything in the new memories did happen, that his precious Narcissa is alive and will soon be living with Orion and Dahlia, but they wouldn't tell him why. They didn't want the tantrum to happen. They told him that Orion and Charlus do in fact turn into big flaming skeletons and their wives tend to eat hearts. Abraxas had surprised his son by shapeshifting into a copy of his wife and then of Tom to show his shapeshifter inheritance that Lucius would one day inherit. The toddler reached for his mom and Luna gladly took him and held him as he buried his head into her neck and his parents both knew he wouldn't move. It was a mix of feeling ashamed for what he did to his new mom and him being thankful he did have a mom. His last mother had died in childbirth which had made his dad depressed and he didn't know what to do and was practically raised by his grandfather. This thought was proven when Luna heard a very quiet, "I'm sorry mommy," come from the toddler as Luna had brought him to her room followed by her husband.