Chapter 107

Third POV

And now, it was time for the new set of inheritances, joy! Orion guided Sirius into the ROR with others following behind, it was understandable that becoming a flaming skeleton for the first time would freak anyone out. The parents gave the same warning to the children that they did when Orion and Charlus were turning, don't look Sirius in the eyes. They were warned that once Sirius started randomly laughing a bit more insane than usual to back away. When it hit the time and Sirius started laughing and could not stop, the others had backed away and Orion stayed forward. Regulus and Lyra watched as their brother's face melted and the green flames had appeared. The new Ghost rider looked at his father and was guided out of the castle where Orion had also turned. Outside, next to Orion and Charlus' bikes, a new motorcycle had just arrived.

Next was Severus, Eileen had already promised him a day of torturing Tobias in the Underworld when he turned, so he couldn't wait. Severus felt when the time hit as something washed over him. Next thing he knew, he was looking at his mother with black eyes and a sinister smile and they transported themselves to the Underworld, "Wait we gotta make this worth it. Wait here," Eileen said. She walked out and he heard his father groan, "Oh, you again," Tobias groaned and then Severus could practically hear Eileen's smirk, "Oh, I didn't come alone. I thought this would be a great 16th birthday present," she said. Severus walked in, black eyes on display. He finally got his revenge on his father and friends were waiting when they got back to hear about it.

Lily was next, like Crowley a little bit before, the Slytherin-Gaunts were the only ones to receive the same inheritance. Lily felt her eyes burn and her gums hurt, James had handed her a blood bag while avoiding eye contact. While the Peverells were immune to basilisk eyes, they didn't wanna feel it either.

Lastly was James and Pandora, they shared the room. James had begun his laughing while Pandora, like her mother had immediately drained the life out of somebody the Ghost Riders had brought. Pandora snuggled into Klaus while James went to take his first ride before coming back to be tackled by Lily speeding into him.

Rebekah and the twins were getting the finishing touches set up for their wedding while also getting room that will soon belong to Percy Prewett. Bellatrix at some point in the year had floo called her mother wondering about the weird feeling she was having in her chest. The answer just made her a tiny bit more impatient, her mate had just been born.

This year also brought the arrival of Barty Crouch Jr, he was neglected boy who had taken to the Peverells, especially the Malfoys. He did gain his memories and remembered he was surprisingly close with the Lestranges, when they were sane, and Lucius Malfoy. A plan had made for the next Wizengamot, and they couldn't wait.