Chapter 56

Third POV

The girls eagerly run to Dahlia and Orion's room and woke them up, wanting to know if birth parents were actually dead. They gathered the girls stuff before Dahlia took them back, when they appeared through the floo that they remembered to keep open, Dahlia turned to the girls, "I am not going to force you to act sad, over parents who liked to hit you, just look shocked and relieved," she told the girls. All three nodded before they went and found the bodies and yeah, it was a bit bloody. Bellatrix was a bit impressed by how well her soon to be new parents hid their presence as she was only one of the three sisters to kill somebody. Dahlia had stepped away to give Orion the all clear to come in and afterwards he called the Aurors through the floo. "Hello?" an Auror answered.

"Come quickly I think my cousin killed his wife and himself," Orion answered urgently. "We'll be right there, Lord Black," he pulled his head out to see his wife had wrapped the girls in a blanket and made them sit close and comfort each other with shocked looks on there faces. The Aurors came through and Orion led them to the bodies as they didn't want to say anything in front of three little girls holding on to each other. "So what happened?" an Auror asked. "Well, we were over here for Narcissa's second birthday, which was yesterday, but then last night Druella was apparently sick and had gotten taken to a healer so we offered to watch the girls for the night. My wife had gone to drop the girls off here but quickly called me saying they were dead," Orion said, thankful that his wife had told him there spirits hadn't been there either. Another Auror had given them a curious look, "Neither you or the girls looked very sad, shocked, but not sad," he noticed.

"Why would be sad about the two suck ups who like to hit their kids," Dahlia bluntly stated. "Yes, the girls would tell us many times how their parents argue and then take their anger out on them," Orion continued.

"Yes we would discreetly try to heal them whenever we were over so Cygnus and Druella didn't notice anything and we tried to get the process going to take them in and blood adopt them as ours, but something kept coming up, mostly Druella getting pregnant again, which meant we had to restart because we didn't want to leave anybody behind," Dahlia explained. The Aurors had gone to talk to the girls who confirmed that Druella and Cygnus liked to argue before they hit them. They showed some bruises they still had as some were healed for pain relief by Dahlia and Orion. They had said they already consider Lord and Lady Black as there parents as they have been more like parents to them then there actual parents.

Somehow,the process quickly happened and Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa, were nowlegally Lord and Lady Black's children and were to be blood adopted without heirships.Their elves got their stuff packed and sorted out the elves between allproperties the Peverell's own. Mali (short for Malicious) set up Bellatrix'sroom,

 Mali (short for Malicious) set up Bellatrix'sroom,

Spiderset up Andromeda's,

whileDevi (short for devious) set up Narcissa's

They got to meet the Potter's who they were happy to meet finally

They got to meet the Potter's who they were happy to meet finally. It was nice to meet a supposedly light family (they were shocked to find out the Potter's were actually Grey and with the addition of Dorea, James Potter was actually Dark Grey) and not have any misconceptions about them. Narcissa had practically glued herself to Lucius upon seeing him and the three year old boy had a big smile on his face as the sisters got to be reintroduced to Luna. The girls than went to Hogwarts where they got to meet the di Angelo siblings and they had taken to them rather quickly along with Henrik. They were nervous to meet Tom and Nagini for obvious reasons, and the couple understood. They treated it as if the sisters were a new pet, be near them but kind of ignore them a little. The girls had eventually relaxed after a while especially after Tom and Nagini's parseltongue didn't sound harsh but soothing a little. They got introduced to the other Mikaelson's and Damon along with the twins who were visiting with Rebekah and there aunt and uncle, and come to find out a new soul mate pair was formed. Elijah Mikaelson and Andromeda Black.

Soonthey went to Gringott's for the blood adoption and confirmed they would nothave a heirship for any of the three houses. The girls were excited to have newparents and they had told the girls they wouldn't be meeting the gods and goingto the Underworld until they were adopted. They would be able to eat the fooddown there and meet Cerberus without being affected in any way as the Peverellblood worked as Orion and Dahlia were Underworld beings. The blood adoptionpotion was made and the three girls drank it. The younger two had been knockedout rather quickly while Bellatrix had managed to walk all the way back to herroo before she passed out too.

Theyhad eagerly went to find a mirror when they woke up feeling a bit morepowerful, knowing it was the Peverell-Ravenclaw magic mostly with a bit ofPotter, Gryffindor, and Slytherin from Dahlia. They had found a mirror to findBellatrix now had straighter hair like Dahlia and eyes a bit darker like Orion's,they had found out Orion's eyes had gotten darker when he hit his inheritance whichwould explain why Bella's eyes were still quite silver-ish grey. Andromeda'shair was now black which made her relived as she didn't why she had brown hairoriginally, but her hair style still stayed wavy, and her skin had gone palerto match Dahlia's. Narcissa had gotten a tan like Orion's, her eyes becamesilver too, and her hair became more of a darker blonde.