Chapter 68

Dahlia POV

We were in Texas now and thankfully there was a space under the Ravenclaw name for us to go to. I turned to Helga who had been a little sad to be away from the other founders but happy for the opportunity, "Now what is your name and what do you do?"

"My name is Grace and I'm a scientist," Helga responded with her Texan accent. I thankfully was reminded to add that bit to her programming. Hannibal, Cannibal's twin, is going to go disguised as Pogo the monkey and will be under a very strong glamour. "I am to get close with Reginald Hargreeves and become a mother to Pogo and raise him to be an intelligent talking monkey," she continued. I nodded and left her to go find Reginald, knowing she would get in his good graces rather quickly. Rowena had been reading up on muggle science and was teaching Helga who had picked up on it rather quickly.

Orion had been doing paperwork while I was holding Sirius, who kept looking down towards my stomach when his head was turned, I never realized it until, much to my surprise, I walked by the Family Tree in the Manor and saw a new branch coming from Orion and my name's. I walked into his office, "I'm pregnant," I stated. He was startled as he didn't hear me come in, then he thought about I said and his eyes widened, "I should've known that," he muttered. I didn't know when Regulus' birthday was, just that he was about a year younger than Sirius.

"I also should've seen those signs though from around me," he gave me a confused look. "Cinder has now been following me, and Sirius here seems to have just known because he kept looking down at my stomach," We looked at the sleepy baby who I think was slightly ignoring what we were saying as he was beginning to close his eyes.

We left Sirius and the girls with Helga who came back for a bit as it was night time, we had to do something before our creatures made their appearance. We walked down a street and heard faintly of a man arguing with someone named Ben and was trying to figure out where they were at and where everyone else was. I could hear someone argue back and confirmed it with Orion, we found who we were looking for. We walked forwards only for a man with short curly hair and a rocker outfit almost bumped into us, "Really you idiot," said the ghost behind him. I had to hide the smirk on my face but I think Ben might have seen me, "Where am I?" Klaus breathed out. "This will sound strange as we're British, but you're in Texas 1960," Orion spoke. Klaus looked thankful to have some an answer and Ben looked a little curious and weary. "Take this," I handed an envelope to Klaus, "Use it on trying to survive not to get high, I can tell you are dealing with withdrawals. Good luck you two," I said as I grabbed Orion's hand left.

Klaus POV

I had caught on to what the woman said as her and the man left, I turned to Ben who also looked at me, shocked. "Could she see me?!" he yelled. "I mean, when you bumped into him I saw her hide a smirk when I mentioned you being an idiot," he revealed. I opened the envelope to find five thousand dollars, I knew this would be worth more in the 60's, I could actually get a car. I did know how to drive, I just knew not when I was high, but for some reason I felt better talking to the couple, like my withdrawal had almost gone away, it was more manageable. "Klaus?" Ben had apparently been trying to get my attention. "What's in the envelope?"

"$5,000," I said quietly as some people were walking past me, I walked up to a motel as Ben looked to be trying to process what I said, thankfully a receptionist was there and I got a room. Unfortunately said room had the spirit of a prostitute in it. I looked in the envelope again and saw something in the bottom, it was a stone, I picked it up and saw another note:

"A cousin of mine and I own a stone called the Resurrection Stone, it allows somebody to communicate with the dead and bring them back, although that bit is highly discouraged. This stone on the other hand does the opposite, it can make a barrier around you so no ghosts will communicate with you, other than Ben or if you wish them to communicate with you, as you'll see the prostitute is gone,

Dahlia Black."

Ben had been looking over my shoulder when he saw the disappeared prostitute and the stone I was holding, "How the hell does she know? And how did she make a stone like that?!" he screamed in my ear. "I do not trust them!"

"BEN!" I yelled making him shut up. I was enjoying the aspect of feeling normal and not feeling the withdrawals or high but then my dead brother has to go screaming in my ear. "You are giving me a fucking headache. I don't care if you don't trust them, something about them makes me feel hopeful like I have some kind of connection to them more to the woman though," he looked confused and I shrugged it off, I wasn't going to explain this to him if he wasn't going to believe me, I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes.

The next morning, I went and bought myself some food, not speaking to Ben who looked a bit surprised. His jaw had dropped when I went and bought a van. I knew I wouldn't be staying here for long but felt like I would run into the couple again. I packed it up with food and found some clothes and left the town.

Dahlia POV

Aftermaking sure to keep tabs on Klaus, we made our way back home for a little bit,Helga was on a smaller property that used to be hers, she didn't have anyprotections put up but she did have wards put up. Reginald had already hiredHelga and she found "Pogo" and they begun "experimenting" on him. We went tothe Potter's and were greeted by the squeal from James and a very excited Doreaand shocked Charlus. Dorea skipped up to us and jumped on her cousin, "I'MPREGNANT" she screamed. Sirius cried from his carrier and we looked to see aredheaded baby. Dorea looked sheepish and saw our 'how dare you wake our son,'looks. Soon we had also gotten the worst confirmation for the guys, all thewomen were pregnant again.