Chapter 87

Third POV

Apollo had been visiting this one woman he took interest in, not a lot but something caught his attention. He did something similar to Aphrodite, and would bless women with children, Aphrodite had showed him how to know who is next, and how he could use his healing domain to know. His healing domain wasn't just limited to physical and could involve mentally too. He had explained to this woman who he was and what he wanted to do, and she was ecstatic that Apollo believed she would be a good mother; he had helped her a lot and was gifting her with a child. A bright light had appeared through the window and onto the woman's stomach and she was then blessed with her child that would be growing in her womb.

"What are you doing here?" came the rough voice of his brother outside. Apollo knew his brother, Ares, only really got mad at one person, Artemis. Well, Athena too, but Artemis makes Ares gain hidden hostility in his voice while Athena is more of competition. The woman he was with looked up, after wiping her happy tears, "Who's that?"

"My brother Ares, seems to have run into my twin," Apollo said bitterly, the sun dimmed reflecting his mood as he walked out to find Ares, Hermes, Artemis and her Hunters. "Oh screwing another woman weren't you?" Artemis said bitterly. The Hunters look disgusted, although Apollo noticed his own children in the Hunt looked more curious. To be honest the Hunters that were Apollo's daughters had really believed what Apollo said, they knew their father can't physically lie, neither can they. When they thought about it, the bright lights they had seen when they were hurt and guided them must've been him. "No, I was helping her," Apollo responded. His daughters felt shocked as the moon goddess scoffed at their father while there fellow hunters had rolled their eyes.

"Oh please, you don't help women, you just sleep with them and leave, you do that with sooo many woman, I'm surprised you don't have thousands of children by now," Artemis criticized. The woman in the house had enough, she walked out and walked up to the group, "Oh, and you got her pregnant, why am I not surprised!" Artemis said as she sensed the pregnancy from the woman. "You are a bitch," the mortal woman said causing wide eyed looks from the immortals. Ares instantly liked her after that comment. "Excuse me," Artemis said.

"You're excused," came the voice of Dahlia Black, "Continue," came from her sister, Luna Malfoy. "You are criticizing him without knowing what happened. We met two months ago and I had a lot of depression, he sensed it and became a friend. I knew he wouldn't be able to stay for long, and so he gave me a really big gift. I had been depressed because I found out I couldn't have children because of an accident that damaged that area. So Apollo had healed my womb and blessed me with a child so I would have a part of him with me even though he wouldn't be able to stay and I had get the child to the camp at some point," the mortal woman told Artemis who looked in shock. "So, some kind of sister and protector you are, accusing somebody who was innocent," she finished.

"Oh yeah, she shot my husband while I was heavily pregnant with our first child, right in front of me too, all because his name was Orion, and was definitely not the same one she had dealt with. Good thing we are immortal or else I would've been made a widow and not had two more children," Dahlia said. Some of the Hunters looked down in shame, while the mortal smiled at the sisters before turning back to Apollo, "Is that Dahlia and Luna?" she asked quietly.

"Yes these two I consider my little sisters, Dahlia is the Mistress of Death and Luna the Mistress of Life," Apollo introduced. Artemis gasped, 'He found people he considers to be sisters? Not me?' she thought. The two had smiled at the mortal before Luna said, "You're baby will have a long life, I can see it. They will have some tough times which is common with a demigod, but the baby will have a long life, I don't know it will be for them, but if you're there for them, they will pull through," Luna told the newly expectant mother, who smiled at her.

"Yes and you will have forty plus years on you until you pass away," Dahlia mentioned. The woman smiled in thanks at Dahlia, knowing she couldn't tell her about when she would die, but was relieved she would be around for a while. That was when two little girls came out, one with black hair and dark eyes that looked exactly like her mother and one with platinum blonde hair and silver eyes that looked like her mother too. They both ran to their mothers and hugged them around the waists. The two four year olds waved to the gods and the mortal woman before jumping at the sight of the silver dressed girls who were smiling at them, "Mommy?" the black haired girl spoke.

"Hmm?"

"Are they the ones who shot daddy?" she said innocently. The smiles from the Hunters disappeared.

"Yes, yes, they are," Dahlia responded feeling the pain briefly when she remembered the experience. "They also stressed Sirius out while he was still in my tummy," she added. Both girls glared at the hunters making them flinch back at the glares that the girls for sure inherited from their mothers. Lyra, the black haired girl, was a daddy's girl and loved all her siblings especially Sirius and Regulus who she knew were happy to have a younger sister, all the new kids that weren't around in the first timeline like Lyra, Jane, and Victoria, did know what happened about the first timeline. Speaking of Victoria, she had been glaring as she now knew who made her aunt's first pregnancy and stressed out one of her favorite cousins, "You know you were excused, you can leave now," Luna bluntly said.