Chapter 44

Orion POV

We sent off the children with the train and went to Hogwarts to get our lessons ready. We were required to be at the beginning of the year feast and the end of year one. Most times we just have a separate dinner and sometimes the children come too. Henrik had decided to keep with the runes class while Bianca didn't have an interest yet, so she decided to start with her physical defense/demigod training early. After the feast, Dahlia and I were with the others for a little get together as everyone had busy with the beginning of the year stuff when a blonde woman showed up, "Hi I'm Aphrodite!" she cheerfully introduced herself. Luna smirked, pleased that her suggestion was listened too.

"I was let in on the plan about you guys, specifically about Orion and I wanted to meet you guys. I love meeting soulmates, they're loyal and won't crush over me," she looked a little sad at the last bit. I could tell she was like Apollo and was a bit misunderstood. We talked to each other and I could tell she really liked us especially after she opened up with what she's gone through like Apollo has. She soon left as she was going to be needed on Olympus for the deal. She told us they would want us with at some point to be introduced to Poseidon and Zeus and Hephaestus who apparently had something for me in my Ghost Rider form.

Hades POV

We got the plan together and I had a meeting with my brothers. Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Hermes, Persephone (through IM), Thanatos, Melinoe, Hephaestus, Gaea (who proved she was innocent in that war) and Hecate would be joining. We all got to the meeting room and met with my brothers who seemed a bit surprised by the amount of people I had with. Zeus began to open his mouth when I held up a finger, "Can you make some mist?" I asked my other brother. He made some mist and I tossed a coin and Persephone appeared. Zeus and Poseidon had been surprised again, I have a feeling this meeting will be full of them having that reaction..

"I wanted to talk about Artemis," I stated. Zeus looked intrigued. "I'm going to bring up some other things while we are here but the main thing is Artemis and I need to bring some other people in. Hermes," he left to get them.

3rd POV

When Hermes appeared again, he stood with the seven people- soon to be more- this deal would protect. "This is a Wizarding Family in my pet world, but, they have been involved in ours. Dahlia here is the Mistress of Death, she balances out with Thanatos, while her sister," Hades pointed to Luna, "Is the Mistress of Life, she balances out with Gaea, they have control over the two when need be, but mostly they are considered a companion. The reason for the meeting started with Dahlia's husband who happens to named Orion," Hades revealed, his brothers had a look of realization on their faces. "Orion Black obviously does not look like Orion, Poseidon's son other than the hair color, right?" his brothers nodded. "Orion is loyal to his wife as they are soulmates, so are Charlus and Dorea, and Luna and Abraxas, Tom's hasn't shown up yet," Zeus and Poseidon looked at the couples to see Orion (who they thought looked nothing like the other one), Charlus, and Abraxas all staring at them with a protective hold on their respective mates. "But the problem is Artemis, you know she is a shoot first ask questions later kind of person and has passed on that same hatred and action to her hunters. I can tell you right now that I swear on the River Styx about 50,000 of the innocent deaths I've had in the past century were little boys who were shot with arrows from the Hunters," the thunder roared and nothing happened to Hades.

"My problem is if Orion happens to come across them and they were to hear his name, he also happens to be another assistant of mine just like Thanatos is. He's a ghost rider/reaper hybrid, so is Charlus, they go out and hunt certain people who have sinned and to mark them to be punished and collect punishable souls, sometimes they go hunt for their wives who are banshee/siren hybrids. They will all jump to assumptions first, and you know that," his brothers nodded, "I want her to make an oath that she is not going to injure, harm, or kill a Peverell, this will cover all of them and soon to be members that haven't been born yet, if she breaks it I get to pick the punishment," he stated. They looked questionable and hesitant to agree, "Some time ago, I had come across them as I was predicting one of their deaths and they tried to attack to me, and only stopped because Thanatos was with me, who threatened them with my husband although they didn't know who it was, he's just really good at sounding menacing," Dahlia explained, they heard a growl and saw Orion's eyes turning red and steam coming up from his face. He unknowingly let his aura out, "Yeah, she's being a bit of bitch against good guys," Zeus blurted out and he looked surprised. "I don't consider her my sister anymore," Apollo also blurted. "She calls me a slut when I'm not," Aphrodite blurted. "She's caused to many acts of war eventually it will come back to bite them. Like father like daughter" came from Ares.

Dahlia, realizing what was happening, brought her husband's mouth down to meet hers, and held it there until she heard noises of confusion. "That looked sooooo weird," Tom spoke, the others looked at him to see him look wide eyed at Orion, "It was big, red, and cloudy," he stated getting a snort from Orion. "I was gifted an aura that sometimes comes out and people blurt there true intentions and things they've done," the man explained.

Zeus nodded, "Okay, I guess we do have other things that need to be discussed. While I don't know you guys that well I can tell there would be a big impact if any of you were to be harmed or killed, although you would come back to life. What kind of punishment are we talking about?" he asked.

"Iwant two things. First off, I believe Hephaestus made Charlus and Orionsomething," the god of the forge had pulled out what looked like a keychain,"This is a net that will shoot out specifically aimed for Artemis and herHunters so they can't away and Artemis can't teleport out," he gave them toCharlus and Orion in blue and green respectively. "Now I want Orion, since thiswill most likely be him, to use his penance stare, this makes the sinnerexperience everything they have done to innocent people, and the other isAphrodite gets to make them experience the feeling of heartbreak the other halfof the couple is feeling," the other two brothers looked at each other againbefore looking back, "Okay, I think that is reasonable, after we are donetalking we will get a meeting to get her oath. Now what are the other things Iknow this is going to be mostly be Ares, Apollo, and Aphrodite," Zeus spoke.

Henry Cavill as Zeus

Jason Momoa as Poseidon