Chapter 12

Tom POV

        When it hit midnight, my eyes started to burn as if acid had been poured in them. I was confused, more in pain, but confused until I realized it was my inheritance. I felt two teeth extend out to become fangs. It had gone on for almost an hour, at least that's what it felt like to me, before it stopped. I looked at my reflection to come face to face with yellow snake eyes. I concentrated on my human eyes and felt my fangs disappear and my eyes become normal. I had a burning feeling in my throat and turned and saw a little box with a note. "Thought this would be helpful—Luna", I opened the box to find blood bags and blood pops. I immediately opened blood bag and consumed one before getting ready to leave for later. We would have done this in the ROR but I didn't want to accidently kill somebody even though it could easily be undone.

        After dinner, our group along with Myrtle, Minerva, and Pomona as they were now included, all met up in Dippet's office. Before we got started Thanatos and Gaea showed up, "We had something to mention and it's when you graduate. First of Tom, congratulations on the vampire/basilisk change, you seem to have the eyes down rather quick, you should only need to feed a blood bag or person every few days. Now more for Mistress and Orion, Hades has two children Nico and Bianca, that he would appreciate if you took them in, he had to put them in the Lotus Casino to freeze there age until you could get them. Last timeline they went into the hotel in the 1940s and didn't come out until around 2010, this way they can get there magical education and adjust better, their mother was Maria di Angelo who was from an Italian pureblood line. Zeus had killed her by striking the building they were in with lightning and Hades could only get the children out," he clarified, " and the Mikaelson's I'm sure you've heard of them," we nodded, " Well, I've kept Henrik Mikaelson alive but asleep, if you could adopt him, his siblings are all mates with Peverells, so any of your children, I believe one for a Black, one for a Malfoy, one for a Riddle, and one for the Prewett Twins, and one for a Longbottom, yes the Longbottoms will be added too. Now, when it gets to the 1981 in October, a phenomenon will be going on where 42 women become pregnant with no father and grow a belly and give birth within minutes. Seven of them became bought by a man Reginald Hargreeves. Some would be significant in the timeline change as the world would have ended in 2019 because he suppressed one of his children's powers. I am mentioning them because I found in this timeline one of them has a different mother, Dahlia." We were wide eyed. "You are to be the mother of Number 4, Klaus Hargreeves. He had the ability to speak with spirits but became an addict to block out the spirits because Reginald would throw him into a mausoleum as a young boy. He is also a telepath. Him along with three others, Diego, who has perfect aim and controls medal, Ben, who can produce tentacles from his torso and had originally died in the timeline, and Vanya, the one responsible for the end of the world could control sound waves. Come up with a plan, you should be meeting there first time line selves in the 60's and figure out how you can raise them without notifying Reginald" we were trying to process everything, Orion had a shaken Dahlia in his arms. "Well," Dippet had started, he got ten passes again, "I think this will need to be processed and we'll continue tomorrow."

*Next Day*

Dahlia Pov

        We made it through the day, the group seeming to notice the more nervous I had appeared. We dealt with Dumbledore, who has lost a lot of respect from students, including the Gryffindors. I'm seeing other Houses gather up the courage to talk to Slytherin's. The muggleborns are asking questions about magical traditions. The Slytherin's are happy to explain but of course there are some like Walbitcha, who we also had to deal with again (which resulted in her trying to harm me and Orion had to be pulled away as his Inheritance is most likely affecting his temper as it was peaking through again), and now we are going up to Dippet's office. We entered entered the office giving our simultaneous, "Hello Headmaster Dippet"

        "Hello children, in private call me Armando, I don't mind", he smiled kindly. "Then you can call us by our first names", Tom said which we all nodded, slightly surprised he said it. Armando nodded, "Now what else did we have to talk about", he asked. That's when they all looked at me and sensing my nerves, Orion had grabbed my hand lacing our fingers. "Well, Armando, Myrtle, Pomona, and Minerva may not be aware because I only briefly mentioned it and the rest of you already know, but I am able to see spirits," I began. Their eyes widened. "Which if you see me spacing out and possibly writing random things down, I'm communicating with a spirit. This is how I know what happened to Dumbledick's sister because she's been following him, by the way she absolutely loves what we did in the bathroom. She's here right now too, I think she got bored," I looked at the ginger haired spirit, "Yes he's just been grading papers and its BOOOORING!!!!!" I smirked a little and turned back to the others, "Yes she was bored watching him grade papers. In fact," my hands glowed green as Ariana became visible, "YAY" she squealed and sat on the other side of me, "You got ten minutes" I told her and she nodded probably not caring just happy she can be seen. 

        "So I had started noticing certain spirits that would hang around certain areas and something is leading me to believe they are the Hogwarts founders", everyone other then Orion as he already knew looked shocked. "WHAT" everyone yelled. I went into explaining what I had seen. "Those sound like the Founders" Armando said. That is when I noticed in the corner a dark haired man in armor stick his head in and look at me with a wide smile that I partly reciprocated. "Godric Gryffindor is here" I announced causing them to quiet. I made him visible and practically had a patronus memory of the shocked faces. Fawkes screeched seeing his original owner and the Hat gave a greeting. "Well I'm going to tell you something. The rumor about Slytherin not liking muggleborn is a lie, he did not like muggles as they are afraid of what they cannot understand. He did though make a new kind of portrait with the help of Rowena to make a special kind of magical portrait that we could connect with by spirit instead of magic, we were able to exit out of these paintings and like other paintings now can go into other paintings, we can actually leave the painting. But when Dumbledore came along, he curses our paintings, kicking us out and leaving our spirits stuck in our most known places: Salazar the basement and chamber, me the middle floors, great hall, and Headmasters office, Rowena, the library and the top floors, while Helga had the gardens, greenhouses, and kitchen. We do not know where our portraits are, we are able to contact each other due to Hogwarts herself sending messages for us, but we do know Salazar's is in the chamber. That was the only one he could not get as he is not a Parselmouth." Godric finished.

            "We need to get those portraits," Luna said. We looked at her, "It would do good to make it and interhouse thing to do so people can get to know other houses." We all nodded after we thought about it. "It would also be helpful if Dahlia or Tom went and got Salazar's portrait," Pomona mentioned. "I think to make the trip quicker so we know where to go, I need to talk to Salazar first and see if he'll direct us," I said. "I'm sure he won't say no" Ariana said with Godric nodding as Ariana faded as her ten minutes was up. "I'll have him meet you at the chamber on Saturday as it'll be the weekend. Is that alright?" Godric asked Tom and I. We agreed and Godric faded away to get the message out. "Well I think we're done here. Tom can I speak to you privately?" he nodded as the rest of us got up and left, heading to our dorms as it was past curfew.