Chapter 45

3rd POV

"Well who wants to start?" Hades asked the three. "I will since I feel like those two will take longer but I know all of ours are pretty much surrounded by Artemis," Ares stated. The other two had nodded in agreement. "Part of my domain is to view causes of war. What can be considered an act of war. The amount of deaths Artemis has caused that were innocent could have caused many wars if they had known it was her. She is even worse than me. While I like a good war, I don't like when innocent woman and children are involved in it. I know Dahlia and Orion had met a few vampires that were forced to do that, the two males more than the other who was one of their mates, and had developed a split personality to do the fighting while at some point their normal selves helped woman and children escape. I even have respect for Hades for not causing a war from something Zeus did," the king of Olympus looked shocked, "WHAT?" he bellowed out like the Drama Queen he is.

"When you killed Maria di Angelo, that was a cause of war," Ares stated. Poseidon and Zeus both groaned and held their heads. When they looked back up their eyes had been clearer in a bit older. "Oh goody they've got memories," Hermes spoke up.

"Welcome to the club," Apollo added sarcastically.

Zeus actually looked a little guilty when he realized that Hades only went after Thalia because of something he did. Both brothers saw in the memories (A/N: they see what happened with Dahlia so they know who she is, what happened to her in the past and what happened know and then everything that is relevant to them) how Hades had really felt with his domain and the moment where Artemis' Hunters almost shot Dahlia who they could see how Ares would have respect for her and they did too. "Now moving on, I know you can't take back what you did to Maria, but Nico and Bianca now live with Dahlia and Orion who and will freeze there age at 15 as, according to Apollo, the prophecy still has to fall on Percy Jackson, and whoever else is in the way will be killed. I don't know what this means for Thalia, I'm sure Apollo knows but he can say it when it's his turn. Now Aphrodite, tell your problems," Ares urged the love goddess, who had been leaning against her husband.

"There'sbeen a rumor started by Artemis that I am a slut, which is a bit hypocriticalcoming from her saying all women are better than men but she insults me. Shehas split up five pairs of soulmates and the male half of the soulmate had beenkilled, those hunters had eventually died, she came arguing to me about itafter the fifth one as she had seen me crying from the pain, and basicallycalled me a whore and a slut. I just started to act that way because I gottired of arguing about it. Really, a majority of my children are created, notborn, Poseidon knows this," the sea god nodded when Zeus looked at him,"Hephaestus and I had made a secondary oath after clearing it with Lady Styxwho did it without favor as she liked what it was. We had sworn that ourdemigod children would be created, Hephaestus would put a blessing on the woundof the woman, and mine would be created from the sea like I was. When we had achild created we would tell each other, but then also told each other if wecame across a mortal we really liked. For me that resulted in my gettingpregnant with Silena and Piper, and Hephaestus meeting Esperanza and havingLeo. Artemis says I spread my legs but really I spread love. I can give someonea blessing, I give them love in the form of a significant other, a child, or abest friend, I have prevented people from killing themselves by blessing themwith a child," she ended her speech crying into her husband's chest. "SoPhobos, Deimos, and Eros?" Zeus had spoken up. "All created, Aphrodite and Iare only really good friends," Ares said.

 "I guess it's my turn now?" Apollo spoke, getting Zeus and Poseidon's attention; they really wanted to know why he approved. "Artemis had basically stopped talking to me after what happened with the other Orion; she would only talk to me if I acted out, so like Aphrodite, that's what I did. Then she was treating me like I was below her, it hurt, we're supposed to be twins, we have a bond," Thanatos had nodded thinking of his own twin and how close they were, even if he was asleep a lot, "She even turned my own daughters against me, I didn't like seeing the glares they gave me whenever I would appear, when I'm the one who sent them to Hunt or brought the Hunt to them. She called me names, threatened me many times, belittled me, didn't believe when I said something, and I'm the damn god of truth and knowledge. But everybody forgets that. She assumes I'm lying, when I can't physically lie. The other gods forget that too. They, especially Zeus, tend to also forget I'm the god of knowledge, because they always look at Athena. I'm just here to sprout of prophecies and give the camps healers. That's another reason Artemis doesn't like me because I've been forced to fill the camps up with healers, and I was to scared of receiving judgment, because of the mental abuse I've suffered from my own damn twin sister, to ask somebody like Zeus to let me just create my own children. I don't come across many women that I've cared for, same with men. My children who are more powerful should have an intuition or be able to have their own prophecies, and be able to control light, but they don't, they're just archers, healers, and singers," Apollo ranted before he finally broke down as the other gods watched in sympathy as Dahlia had pulled him into her arms while Luna and Dorea had rubbed his back. They could see a sibling bond form between Apollo and Dahlia, proving to some of them that Apollo replaced Artemis with Dahlia. Hestia, who had arrived when Ares began, had looked heartbroken at Apollo.

"Okay, that was a lot to take in," Zeus admitted. "Aphrodite, I'm sorry this rumor has gotten out about you but it seems you've got quite a few gods who believe you and support you," he spoke softly to her and she nodded, still lying against her husband's chest.

"Apollo, if you want to use the sun to create a blessing of giving a woman a child like Hephaestus uses fire, go ahead, I won't stop you," Apollo nodded grateful his father is finally acting like a father.

"Hades, like Ares said, I can't take it back, but I am sorry for what I did to Maria," Hades nodded, he already accepted the death and Persephone had helped him through it when he opened up about it, but he was thankful for hearing it from him, "When I get the chance I will pass that along to Nico and Bianca, but I feel that won't be for a bit," Hades had nodded confirming Zeus' thought. He knew his older brother wouldn't have gone through all that trouble to leave them with Dahlia and Orion, he can tell the bond he has with the couple too.

"Nowlet's go do that meeting,"