Chapter 101

Abraxas POV

It was Lucius' sixteenth birthday tomorrow, he had been extremely agitated today, even the tips Dorea and Orion had taught him in there classes to help his mood were not helping. Dorea and Orion knew it wouldn't work because I did the same thing, I had memories of being a Veela and knowing who my soulmate was, he was experiencing the same. We were also both dealing with the problem that our mates had been in different grade levels, although they did have an advantage of sharing a Dark Core class. He had been excused from his classes as he had a known inheritance and we didn't want any accidents to happen today. Lucius had already gone into the ROR, later joined by Narcissa and I.

Narcissa and I just talked quietly, keeping a little bit of distance between us, Lucius had started squirming and I briefly saw his features shift too, it was a bit odd experiencing it but watching your own child change heights, then be a redhead, have a nose like how Severus' used to look, that was even more odd. He made sure to sleep shirtless so his wings wouldn't be constricted against his shirt. The wings sprouted out and Narcissa moved farther away so Lucius wouldn't attack me. Parent or not, if another Veela is near a new Veela's mate, they will attack.

Lucius had sat up and looked directly at Narcissa, and then at me, knowing what he was thinking, I raised my hands up to say I wasn't going to do anything. He cautiously walked up, towards Narcissa, keeping an eye on me, grabbed her hand gently and walked back to the bed with her. They had lay down again and I knew Lucius would not sleep until I left, I grabbed the ring I had used when I was having trouble with my shapeshifting ability and left it on the seat and left.

Third POV

The next morning everyone was trying to stay away and be cautious of Lucius. Narcissa, like before, had understood, but she was a bit upset not knowing how Lucius would react if she went and hugged Sirius who was finally back in the dorms. She didn't voice her disappointment, but Lucius, while he was still high on his Veela urges, was still observant. He had noticed Narcissa look on sadly seeing her siblings go and hug him, welcoming him back, she looked like she wanted to go over there. Lucius took some deep breaths and constantly reminded himself that was Sirius, he was an eleven year old, he was the brother to his mate. After he was a bit calmer, he motioned for Narcissa to go to her brother. She looked at him surprised and he gave her a reassuring look. She smiled and hurried over to her brother and hugged him.

A month later, came the end of the school year, Rabastan and Andromeda were graduating. Elijah and Katherine had surprised them by showing up. Rodolphus, who had been spending more time in the Underworld to be with Melinoe had also appeared. He had only really been showing up to go on missions with Orion or to do his duties as the Lestrange Lord. Sirius had been given the all clear to practice his magic again, he dealt with the professors who weren't under the Peverell House first so they could go home when the others did. The only thing he had left was Potions with Nagini he had finished it rather fast after Severus and Crowley would help him remember the potions he had to do. Remus and Peter had come back, they were getting looks from the whole school, they know they messed up, even the muggleborns were giving them looks. Of course they were too slow to realize that the muggleborns had been talking to others and learning about the Wizarding World, or that a lot of them had taken refuge in the manor made for the muggleborns taken away from their parents.

It had been pushing the beginning of July when Sirius, Regulus, and Lyra had gone up to their dad with the ultimate question. "What are we going to do about mom's birthday?" Regulus asked.

Orion had put down the paperwork he was working on, "Well I had an idea, but I feel like it would be a family group present for her, so we need your sisters and Henrik," he said, not revealing any of his plans yet. The three had run off to get there other siblings, Sirius calling Bellatrix, Regulus got Andromeda and Henrik knowing the two would be near each other, while Lyra called Narcissa who managed to get away from Lucius a bit easier now. They all showed up and accompanied Orion who was standing next to their entrance way to the Underworld.

They had entered, Orion's clothes of course changed into his Ghost Rider clothes while Bellatrix clothes had changed into a dark dress, and so did Andromeda's. They entered Hades' palace to see Persephone, Melinoe, and Rodolphus. "Where would your husband and his assistant he shares with my wife be?" Orion asked.

"There in my husband's office, why?" Persephone asked curiously.

"Surprise for Dahlia's birthday, we need to see if it's possible to do," was all he said and they all walked back to the office. When they entered, Orion asked a question that caught Sirius and Bellatrix's attention, "How difficult would be to bring an animal's soul from the other timeline before they are reborn?"