𝟎𝟎

December 23, 2015

Demetrius hurried in the hospital, rushing up to the desk. "Umm, a women was sent here after a shooting." He said and the female nurse nodded his head.

"Okay, what's her name?" She asked.

"Umm, Constance Ross. Can you tell me if she's okay?" He asked and she started typing on her computer. Jayden, Cannon and Nay all came in the hospital walking up to Demetrius side.

"Is everything okay?" Nay asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Ion know...ma'am, can you type a little faster." Demi told the women and she look up at him.

"Sir, are you a relative of hers?" The women asked.

"No, I'm not a relative. I'm her boyfriend, but you can still tell me what's going on so I would like for you to do that." He replied, aggressively.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I can't give out information about a patient in the condition that she's in." She told him. Demetrius bite the inside of his lip, leaning his on the counter. He was trying to get himself together before he went off.

"That's some bull." Cannon said. "You can't tell us nothing?" he asked and she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, your just going to have to wait until a doctor comes out. I'll let-"

"Ion care about none of that, ma'am. I want you to tell me something right the fuck now." Demetrius cut her off.

"Sir, imma need you to watch your language. And like I said before, I can't give out any information at the moment. Your just going to have to wait." She repeated herself and Demi shook his head.

"I'm not fucking waiting for shit. I want you to tell me right now or so help me god imma climb over this counter and get an answer myself." He threatened, raising his voice.

"Demetrius, relax man." Jayden told him, but Demi ignored him. He wasn't going to relax until he knew that Constance was fine.

"Sir, I will call security on you if you don't lower your voice. I need you to take a seat and a doctor will be out to assist you." The nurse told him.

Demi glared at her before walking away from the desk. He knocked down the plant then kicked some of the chairs, startling other people that were in the waiting room. The nurse picked up the phone getting ready to call security. Demetrius took a seat, putting his head in his hands.

He started crying thinking about Constance. He tried to keep his composure, but he just couldn't at a time like this. He didn't want to lose the love of his life, but the thought of her not being here anymore lingered in his mind. Cannon walked over, sitting next to him.

"She gonna be good bro." He said, hearing Demetrius crying. "She gonna be good."

Jayden pulled Nay into a hug, letting her cry on his chest. She held his shirt tightly, crying hard. She didn't want to lose her best friend, her sister.

Demetrius didn't want to lose her because if he did, he would lose his best friend, his soulmate, his laugh, his smile, his EVERYTHING.

*

Copyright©2021 shortbrownbeauty

Started-February 6, 2021
Ended-March 11, 2021

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher